Author Topic: Homosexuality is not a right  (Read 8704 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Homosexuality is not a right
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 01:57:46 AM »
I see homosexuality as a disorder. To have that mindset is not natural.

Jerry Farwell said that homosexuals were a punishment from G-d for our sins. He may be right.

Homosexuality is also a form of selfishness. A homosexual man refuses to marry a woman and a homosexual woman refuses to give birth. They are opposed to life.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 04:10:47 AM »
Ditto; But sooner or later they will vote it into power especialy if Americans will vote Hitlery Sodomy Arafat on the Ofice; the elevator is going down faster every year; next level will'be hell on earth.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 10:02:42 AM »

Jerry Farwell said that homosexuals were a punishment from G-d for our sins. He may be right.

Homosexuality is also a form of selfishness. A homosexual man refuses to marry a woman and a homosexual woman refuses to give birth. They are opposed to life.

I agree that Homosexuality is an Abomination. Do you think that Homosexuals can ever be cure/healed?
If Not? Is that mean that Homos are condemned to a life of sin without any chance of redemption?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 10:15:10 AM »
Homosexuality is purely a mental weakness. It's simply one of many ways in which people try to escape from reality.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 10:24:38 AM »
Would you consider Homosexuality and Pedophilia similar type illnesses, being very difficult to cure?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 06:07:06 PM »

I agree that Homosexuality is an Abomination. Do you think that Homosexuals can ever be cure/healed?
If Not? Is that mean that Homos are condemned to a life of sin without any chance of redemption?

They should seek psychological help. G-d probably did put them here as punishment or possibly to experiment, seeing if he put sinful people on Earth would they seek a path of righteousness and leave their lives of sin behind. G-d is always testing us. That's why he created such evils like Muslims and Hilter. He wants to see if the people he created can survive and are willing to stand up against the evils.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 06:12:24 PM »
Would you consider Homosexuality and Pedophilia similar type illnesses, being very difficult to cure?
Pedophila is once again most likely another of G-d's tests. These disgusting beings aren't worthy of redemption. G-d bestowed unnatural sexual urges upon them, wanting to see if these people would turn away from this life and resist these urges, even though they are probably very strong.

I'm not a psychologist, I don't have a medical degree and I'm not a Torah scholar or a rabbi, but it's obvious that these people are in the world for a reason. G-d is the only one who can create humans, and since he is absolutely perfect, he has a flawless reason for doing the things he does.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 10:03:13 PM »
Pedophila is once again most likely another of G-d's tests. These disgusting beings aren't worthy of redemption. G-d bestowed unnatural sexual urges upon them, wanting to see if these people would turn away from this life and resist these urges, even though they are probably very strong.

I'm not a psychologist, I don't have a medical degree and I'm not a Torah scholar or a rabbi, but it's obvious that these people are in the world for a reason. G-d is the only one who can create humans, and since he is absolutely perfect, he has a flawless reason for doing the things he does.

More like satan tempts people into doing sinful and evil things and as HaShem bestowed free will on humanity, it is our choice wheather or not we want to do good or evil.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 12:01:53 AM »
The same!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 12:40:42 AM »
Homosexuality would've never become the problem it has become if it weren't for left-wing political correctness.

One of the goals of communism is to make people accept homosexuality as a normal lifestyle.

Some like to say the homosexuals are harmless. Well, take a look at San Francisco.

Homosexuals are selfish people. What are they contributing to this world? They refuse to reproduce, and they're destroying the Christian principles upon which this nation was founded. This is a disgusting lifestyle, an immoral lifestyle and a huge problem.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 12:46:29 AM »
Should be punishable by death.Sorry if some disagree,but it kills Judeo /Christian societies!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2007, 12:58:46 PM »
Should be punishable by death.Sorry if some disagree,but it kills Judeo /Christian societies!

I though you were a Gentile, but your mother is Jewish, and so you are a Jew. If you abandoned Judaism when yot were 13 or more, then you also deserve death according to Hallacha. And even if you were broght up as a Gentile, and not guilty, now that you know Judaism, you must return to Torah. So better care about your big problem first.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 09:58:47 PM »
they're a cancer, just like the Muslims in Israel. Fortunately this cancer has a low birthrate lol
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2007, 09:42:06 PM »
Homosexuals are biological terrorists!  May God "bless" them with another disease which is worse than AIDS.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 09:03:05 PM »
It seems that The Homo's thrive in a Liberal Environment...
The Media portraits Homos as normal people and OVER Estimate the numbers, to make it seem as no Big Deal! I take it as many people in the Media are Homos themselves or Like that Lifestyle.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 10:09:20 PM »
they're a cancer, just like the Muslims in Israel. Fortunately this cancer has a low birthrate lol

Correct

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 12:55:45 PM »
  I saw yesterday 2 guys, holding their hands in a subway station and then in subway talking very loud and laughing, touching eachother in a very gayish style, all that made me sick! people were staring at them, it really was inappropriate! and then one child said something to his father and the father put his arm in front of his child's eyes ...that was terrible....no matter how selfish gays are, that scene was inappropriate!!!! ...and they couldn't stop laughing...didn't care about what that poor child has to see..
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2007, 01:38:11 PM »
  I saw yesterday 2 guys, holding their hands in a subway station and then in subway talking very loud and laughing, touching eachother in a very gayish style, all that made me sick! people were staring at them, it really was inappropriate! and then one child said something to his father and the father put his arm in front of his child's eyes ...that was terrible....no matter how selfish gays are, that scene was inappropriate!!!! ...and they couldn't stop laughing...didn't care about what that poor child has to see..

That's awful! :-\ >:( >:(

Their behavior should be banned if they do anything inappropriately out in the public! >:( at home in private that's their problem.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2007, 12:54:36 AM »
I feel sorry for the children who get adopted by fagots. Just imaging having two fathers or two mothers instead of a mother and a father. And people think there is nothing wrong with that.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2007, 01:34:16 AM »
It is something you can fight off. I find it hard to believe that Gay men are not attracted to Wemon the least bit. They just want to be different. It's just the thought of harry man ass sex is just gross
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 02:48:26 PM »

just like A-rabs I've seen in Rabat, Maroco in pisslamic "culture" it's considered as normal behavior, go figure. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm