Author Topic: Amy Winehouse?  (Read 8738 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Amy Winehouse?
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2007, 05:32:09 PM »
I'm baffled.

Scriabin, do you get celebrities walking around the streets of L.A every other day?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2007, 05:36:02 PM »
   A lot of great culture came out of London as well as a lot of bad culture. Still London is one of the major cities which deserves credit for shaping modern day culture as it is. While I don't care much to ever go there, I recognize it as solemn nation which deserves to have pride and belongs to the English and not the Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists.

Getting back to Amy Winehouse, I just watched parts of some of her other videos including "**** me pumps". The recording studio was smart to make her film all her videos before she could use the proceeds to get wasted and not be able to film anymore. What an ugly woman. 
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2007, 05:40:02 PM »

Getting back to Amy Winehouse, I just watched parts of some of her other videos including "**** me pumps".

That was a good video.   :D  I used to watch MTV quite a bit and was amazed at how frank the sexuality is, and it seems to especially promote sexual relations between white women and men from foreign cultures.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2007, 05:42:19 PM »
I used to watch MTV quite a bit and was amazed at how frank the sexuality is, and it seems to especially promote sexual relations between white women and men from foreign cultures.

I knew it.  This is Fruit of thy Loins.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2007, 05:44:37 PM »
I'm baffled.

Scriabin, do you get celebrities walking around the streets of L.A every other day?

Yes.  But I meet most of them at the Playboy Mansion.

Amy Whorehouse was an exception.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2007, 05:47:08 PM »

I knew it.  This is Fruit of thy Loins.

Watch British MTV and you will sit for hours without seeing a depiction of a white guy/white girl couple.  It's all depictions of white guys being suicidal while white girls are running around having fun with immigrant men.

Makes one wonder who the target audience for these channels is.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2007, 07:35:55 AM »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?