Author Topic: Islam in America  (Read 3972 times)

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
Islam in America
« on: October 19, 2007, 10:39:07 AM »
Sharia By The Inch
Islamofascism: In a monumental nod to political correctness, the Empire State Building is to be lit up green in honor of the Muslim holiday Eid....
Islamofascism: In a monumental nod to political correctness, the Empire State Building is to be lit up green in honor of the Muslim holiday Eid. The separation of Islam from terror is officially complete.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six years ago, Islamic terrorists screamed "Allah is Greatest!" as they slammed fuel-laden jumbo jets into two other New York skyscrapers. Six years ago, New Yorkers were worried about the Green Menace.
Now, for the first time, New York's remaining famous skyscraper will be aglow in green — the color of Islam — to mark the end of Ramadan, a month of intense Islamic renewal. Officials say it'll be an annual event, in the same tradition of the yearly skyscraper lighting for Christmas and Hanukkah.
What's next, Ground Zero festooned with crescent moons and stars?
Political correctness is running amok. Last week, the White House held a Ramadan dinner for Muslim leaders and activists, even though we are still waiting for them to condemn Islamic terror groups by name.
To their delight, President Bush praised, and even suggested we all worship Allah. "I believe that all the world, whether they be Muslim, Christian or any other religion, prays to the same God," he said, adding "I believe that Islam is a great religion that preaches peace."
A nice sentiment. But militant Muslims believe peace cannot be attained until Islam dominates the globe. And they make up much of the Muslim establishment in America. We know this by the words they've been caught on tape mouthing to Muslim audiences. We know this by their radical associations.
But more damning, investigators recently uncovered smoking-gun documents revealing that many founders of the major Muslim groups in the U.S. were involved in a secret plot to take over the U.S. by using our religious and political freedoms against us.
They call themselves Americans, but they view our system of government, our way of life, as an abomination to Allah. They've devised a scheme to sabotage our "miserable house" from within and dismantle it piece by piece, replacing it with "Dar al-Islam" — the House of Peace.
Then, and only then, will there be the kind of peace the president believes Islam represents today.
Ignorance and blind tolerance only make it easier for the Islamists to make inroads. Inch by inch, sharia is creeping into our society. We see it:
• At airports, where authorities have agreed to Muslim taxi drivers' demands to build footbaths in public restrooms for Islamic washing and praying.
• On college campuses, where trustees have agreed to demands by the Saudi-tied Muslim Student Association to add Islamic holidays, prayer rooms and footbaths.
• In Congress, where officials have set aside a room for a growing number of Muslims to meet and pray inside the otherwise high-security Capitol building.
• At Quantico, where Marine brass have agreed to build an Islamic center at the request of a former Gitmo imam who previously insisted on Islamic meals, Qurans, prayer beads, oils and other amenities for the terrorists held there.
• At West Point, where Army officials have followed Quantico's lead and set up their own mosque for Muslim cadets.
• In Brooklyn, where school officials agreed to provide local Muslims and Arabs with their own publicly funded madrassa.
• In Detroit, where city planners have caved to demands to let mosques broadcast the call to prayer in Arabic five times a day, including the early-morning hours, noise ordinances be damned.
And on and on . . . until we, too, resemble Eurabia.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Islam in America
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 07:45:25 PM »
Not only in America brother....Canada is sliding down the slopes of Sharia almost daily... >:(
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 07:47:09 PM »
Youre right, I heard that the muzzies are now squaking for "sharia" compliant banks....only problem with that is WE ARE NOT GOVERNED BY YOUR SADISTIC SHARIA so either assimilate or get out.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 07:32:21 PM »
Complaining ?
You will end like Serbs.
Bombed by NAZO...

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 06:50:23 AM »
Not only in America brother....Canada is sliding down the slopes of Sharia almost daily... >:(

I know in schools the muzzies are allowed to pray. In post secondary institutions they get the same thing and hog the multifaith meditation room (if there is one). Criticism of islam and muslims gets you labeled as a 'racist', 'bigot' & 'Nazi'. Besides all of that, I doubt that is the full extent of it.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 01:12:25 PM »

I know in schools the muzzies are allowed to pray. In post secondary institutions they get the same thing and hog the multifaith meditation room (if there is one). Criticism of islam and muslims gets you labeled as a 'racist', 'bigot' & 'Nazi'. Besides all of that, I doubt that is the full extent of it.
VERY true...  I guess one must learn to say "Fcuk Them!"

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."
- Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 01:25:55 PM »
in Belgium and France, Illegal aliens "Sans Papiers" "without Papers" are hunger-striking in Churches!
And demanding the pictures and statues to be covered! Can you imagine Christians taking over a mosque?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 05:29:39 PM »
in Belgium and France, Illegal aliens "Sans Papiers" "without Papers" are hunger-striking in Churches!
And demanding the pictures and statues to be covered! Can you imagine Christians taking over a mosque?
To HELL with them.  Bring in the Police and Army...round them up and THROW THEM OUT!  Write a letter to your paper and send a copy to your President/Prime Minister/Member of Parliament outlining this injustice, treason and freeloading hipocracy...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 06:37:33 PM »
Thanks O0
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 09:53:07 PM »
And if all else fails, round up as many people as you can, arm yourselves, go in and remove the bastards.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 11:10:19 PM »
I am VERY close to my Member of Parliament.  I send him EVERYTHING that Canada will not show under its censorship "politically correct" fascist media.  A nice, but direct, factually correct letter to them, perhaps the leader of the Church, stating you are a Christian, and too the newspaper of the hipocracy of the whole situation.  State that they should "tolerate" your culture and your nations rules or they are free to choose to vacate the country......  You can think of something much more fitting than I can...  Go for it brother..
 ;)

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 01:50:06 AM »
Muslims are worse than any communist in the cold war or any nazi of WW2. They are the enemies of ALL western countries and should be deported or killed.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 01:03:42 PM »
True. These Muslim jerks don't even belong in the west. I say we ship them back to the Middle East where they truely belong.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 04:12:51 PM »
100% correct. Great opening post, Bob, Welcome!

Offline Adam04

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2007, 05:39:59 PM »
There should be no islam in America....or England, or Australia, or Israel, or any other civil country. 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 05:59:18 PM »
These parasites don't even belong in the Middle East.  When I toured the Middle East I was taken with the masses of history until some vampire walked up and said "Bakshish Bakshish".....   I can't think of one "positive" word to say about the Muslims/Islam/Africans nor Communists...  All seem to ruin everything wherever they are...