Author Topic: Parashat Vayera and The California Wildfires  (Read 3531 times)

admin

Parashat Vayera and The California Wildfires
« on: October 27, 2007, 11:41:43 PM »
This past Shabbat, we read how G-d destroyed Sodom with fire. It is interesting to note that at the same time, much of Southern California is burning. Maybe G-d is punishing all the evil Leftists and illegal aliens there. Although San Francisco would be a more direct comparison because Sodom was destroyed for homosexuality, something San Francisco is plagued with although there was an Earthquake there once and there is archeological proof of an Earthquake in Sodom dating to the same period. It's in The Jordan Rift Valley, part of The Syrian-African Rift Valley separating the African and Arabian tectonic plates.

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, ZT"L said that Hurricane Katrina and the tsunamis where End of Days disasters. Perhaps this also.

It is interesting to note that the faggots planned the fag parade in Jerusalem the day before Parashat Vayera last year. I wonder if the Sodomites picked the date on purpose to sympathize with their spiritual ancestors who were destroyed in that week's parasha.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Parashat Vayera and The California Wildfires
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 11:46:38 PM »
This past Shabbat, we read how G-d destroyed Sodom with fire. It is interesting to note that at the same time, much of Southern California is burning. Maybe G-d is punishing all the evil Leftists and illegal aliens there. Although San Francisco would be a more direct comparison because Sodom was destroyed for homosexuality, something San Francisco is plagued with although there was an Earthquake there once and there is archeological proof of an Earthquake in Sodom dating to the same period. It's in The Jordan Rift Valley, part of The Syrian-African Rift Valley separating the African and Arabian tectonic plates.

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, ZT"L said that Hurricane Katrina and the tsunamis where End of Days disasters. Perhaps this also.

It is interesting to note that the faggots planned the fag parade in Jerusalem the day before Parashat Vayera last year. I wonder if the Sodomites picked the date on purpose to sympathize with their spiritual ancestors who were destroyed in that week's parasha.

In regards to Katrina I think that it was interesting how it was timed right after the gaza pullout. America can force us to throw out a few thousand Jews, but G-d takes vengeance on them and a quarter of a million Americans were thrown out of their homes.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 12:03:09 AM »
I am in Southern California, and with all due respect, I don't really think this is what went on. Yes, it is true that my region is extremely left-wing, but believe me--there are many righteous people here. I think it is much more likely that the fires were simply the product of a fallen world ridden with sin than a specific judgment.

(That being said, it is interesting to note that four of the seven confirmed dead at this point are illegal aliens.)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071028/ap_on_re_us/california_wildfires

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 12:13:08 AM »
Hey, Chaimfan, there are those people who have remarked that everytime Israel kicks "settlers" out of their home there is some natural disaster in the US in short order.

Gush Katif - Katrina

Hebron - Tornadoes in Brooklyn

Samarian Hilltops recently - Wildfires in CA

Some say it is just coincidence.

What do you think?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 12:14:45 AM »
Tornado in Brooklyn? - thats wierd, when did that happen?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 12:20:37 AM »
Do you hope it spreads into Mexico?

Haha, no comment.  ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing cop-killing Aztlanist Nazis get burned (and there are a lot of those), for sure.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 12:22:29 AM »
PS: Actually, Yacov, it did spread into Mexico, by about eight to ten miles.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 12:24:27 AM »
Not too much, mainly the brushy areas of far northern Baja California Norte. Perhaps some of the outlying suburbs of Tijuana. I am not too certain.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 12:24:56 AM »
Around two months ago, there was tornado in Bay Ridge.

It did hit an Arab neighborhood,

interesting...............
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 12:27:18 AM »
Hey, Chaimfan, there are those people who have remarked that everytime Israel kicks "settlers" out of their home there is some natural disaster in the US in short order.

Gush Katif - Katrina

Hebron - Tornadoes in Brooklyn

Samarian Hilltops recently - Wildfires in CA

Some say it is just coincidence.

Difficult to say. In the case of Katrina, I think it is a lot more likely that G-d was punishing the wicked and evil blacks.

Wildfires are extremely common in So Cal, actually. We get them in droves at least once a year, sometimes more. Our vegetation and landscape are designed to be burn-dependent (chaparral). We have a very dry, semidesert climate with a lot of xeric (arid) plants that grow that use volatile oils to compensate for low water. Burns stimulate new growth of hillsides and promote a renewal of plant and animal life. It isn't a bad thing at all, unless humans live in the area.

That being said, most of our fires are arson.

Chaimfan

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 12:28:40 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 12:31:09 AM »
Are they set by illegal aliens or schvartzas?
Honestly, I have no idea. One guy from Hesperia (desert city in San Bernardino County) was caught setting fires and arrested, but I don't know his background. Other arson suspects are still unknown at thist time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 12:33:12 AM »
Four years ago, the disastrous Cedar Fire, which killed eighteen people in San Diego County, was set by a Hispanic (I forgot his name, something like Sergio Ramirez) who supposedly was a lost hunter. I never found out if this was true, or his legal status. I would not be surprised if he in fact was an Aztlanist terrorist.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 12:42:10 AM »
maybe it was all the governators secret plan
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 01:02:48 AM »

In regards to Katrina I think that it was interesting how it was timed right after the gaza pullout. America can force us to throw out a few thousand Jews, but G-d takes vengeance on them and a quarter of a million Americans were thrown out of their homes.

Yeah, G-d killed a bunch of blacks because of the gaza pullout by the Jews.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 01:31:17 AM »
I understand leftists getting burned (literally) , but why are illegel aliens at fault? I mean seriously, why is it their fault, and why should their be anger towards them, becuase they are trying to do what everyone else wants to do- which is to survive and make a better living. That said, I dont support them coming here, nor do I support those leftists who help and want them here, but if I was in their shoes I probably would also want to come to America.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 02:00:55 AM »
Tornado in Brooklyn? - thats wierd, when did that happen?

August. I was in Israel then but I read about it online. There was minimal damage.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 02:02:44 AM »
I saw you in Tzfat.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 02:55:21 AM »
The wildfires prove that G-d will punish a country that supports the suicide of Israel
I still really don't think this is what happened. The chaparral belt of the southwest, and southern California especially, is specifically designed to be constantly turning over via burns. Since mankind is spreading into every once-remote habitat imaginable, there are tragic consequences today that likely would not have been a problem, or as big of one, twenty or so years go.

In absolute terms, this fire has destroyed around 2000 homes, killed ~10 people (that we know of), forced the evacuations of 500,000, and caused something around 1.5 billion in damage. While that sounds very impressive and tragic (and it is), we have to keep in mind that southern California is home to around fifteen million people and that our home prices are so ridiculously overvalued that it doesn't really take much absolute loss to reach a mind-boggling damage estimate.

The overwhelming majority of southern Californians--those who live in cities and suburbs that do not abut hills--were not affected except for the miserable, abominable ashy air, which caused allergies galore.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 08:22:35 AM »
I understand leftists getting burned (literally) , but why are illegel aliens at fault? I mean seriously, why is it their fault, and why should their be anger towards them, becuase they are trying to do what everyone else wants to do- which is to survive and make a better living. That said, I dont support them coming here, nor do I support those leftists who help and want them here, but if I was in their shoes I probably would also want to come to America.

I agree. If I were in their shoes, I'd probably want to come to America too. But I'd want to do it the right and legal way. Mexicans who have come here legally are more pissed off at illegal immigration than anyone else. Just comes to show that it's not a racial issue.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 08:39:44 AM »

But G-d allows them to turn into disasters. He causes them to spread.

I heard a news story that the CA police shot and killed one of the arson suspects. They didn't say what the race of the suspect was. I think the profile of most arsonists are caucasion.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 09:45:50 AM »

But G-d allows them to turn into disasters. He causes them to spread.

I heard a news story that the CA police shot and killed one of the arson suspects. They didn't say what the race of the suspect was. I think the profile of most arsonists are caucasion.
You can't be serious! If this did happen Do you really think that the liberal media is going to say that this guy was an illegal? Most times when a crime is committed and it involves a minority or illegal they always make the attempt to leave that fact out. While this would be arson its not the same sort of arson that white folks would be involved in. The reason many arsonist are white is because they fall into the trap of defrauding insurance companies out of fire insurance when they can't pay bills or a business is failing. While this does not make it any less of a crime  in most cases they don't burn down half the state of California in the process. A story I saw last night said that this fire could have been started by someone who was trying to create a distraction so illegals could enter the country. If this is the case officials should get to the bottom of this and clamp down. If it turns out that it was illegals that started the fire the people who lost their homes should take legal action against the United States Government for not having better security at the border.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 11:07:51 AM »
Does anyone think that it's punishment for all the illeagels in California?  You know that Bush is getting blamed for the fires?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 01:42:22 PM »
Does anyone think that it's punishment for all the illeagels in California?  You know that Bush is getting blamed for the fires?

Yeah, probably by the same people that think that he also exploded the levees in New Orleans and set off thermite inside the WTC.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 01:45:01 PM »
I heard a news story that the CA police shot and killed one of the arson suspects.
That did actually happen. A suspicious person was seen fleeing from the fire and he was blown away by the cops when he changed the direction of his car and tried to ram police cars.

They didn't say what the race of the suspect was. I think the profile of most arsonists are caucasion.
This sounds like a Bolshevik media stereotype. I just said that the starter of the Cedar fire in 2003 was a Hispanic.