Author Topic: Interesting words from the mouth of a black supremacist  (Read 4285 times)

wonderfulgoy

Interesting words from the mouth of a black supremacist
« on: October 25, 2006, 09:33:07 PM »
It is futile to beg white people to give grants and funds to foster the maximal development of Black people.  To do so is to ask white people to commit white genocide.

- Dr Frances Cress Welsing, 'The Isis Papers'

This is an absolutely fascinating book.  I have spent weeks studying it and I still cannot work out its real purpose.  On the face of it this author is a genuinely pro-black Afro-centrist but here she is saying things that even David Duke wouldn't say nowadays.

And she's absolutely right.  There is an ongoing white genocide today, exactly as she has described.  Reverse psychology perhaps?   ???

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
Re: Interesting words from the mouth of a black supremacist
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 10:19:58 PM »
It is futile to beg white people to give grants and funds to foster the maximal development of Black people.  To do so is to ask white people to commit white genocide.

I am not so ure it is genocide as much as mass suicide over white guilt.

Border patrol agents shoot at a drug trafficer they believe was armed only to get 23 years in prison between them.

The USA is opening our borders to Pygmies from Africa no less.

Just what we need, more Muslims but they are coming from Somalia a Muslim country we tried to feed only to have our soldiers slaughtered.

Bush sends almost 3,000 Americans to their deaths in Iraq to bring "democracy" to a Muslim country.  I am so sick of Bush and company calling Islam a "religion of peace" when in their eyes piece will only happen when we are all dead. We are not even allowed to have a discussion for fear of being called bigots.

The country is nuts.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 01:34:36 PM »

- Dr Frances Cress Welsing, 'The Isis Papers'

This is an absolutely fascinating book.  I have spent weeks studying it and I still cannot work out its real purpose.  On the face of it this author is a genuinely pro-black Afro-centrist but here she is saying things that even David Duke wouldn't say nowadays.

And she's absolutely right.  There is an ongoing white genocide today, exactly as she has described.  Reverse psychology perhaps?   ???

Not particularly interesting words. Its just an absurd fantasy that makes an afro-centric lunatic feel better. The "development" of blacks up until now has not shown anything that would remotely threathen whites. Black crime certainly is a threat to all people, especially blacks, but I doubt thats what the author means by "maximal development".

I dont know of any white genocide that is happening in America today. It is true that blacks commit more crime against whites, than white do against blacks. But I would hardly classify this as a genocide.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 04:27:24 PM »
The "development" of blacks up until now has not shown anything that would remotely threathen whites. Black crime certainly is a threat to all people, especially blacks, but I doubt thats what the author means by "maximal development".

No of course not, and that is why she adduces that whites have not been 'maximally developing' blacks.  I.e., black inequality and/or higher propensity to commit crimes is the result of neglect from whites.  (According to her.)

But she also goes on to say that blacks are inherently superior to whites.  Now please be honest.  Go into a nightclub and see all the young people dancing.  Who are the hot young women staring at?  Why, the big black guys who are ripping up the dance floor ... and who themselves are, as it were, 'ripped' ... there is an awesome potential in the black man, and it makes the white woman tremble at the knees just thinking about it.

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 05:05:16 PM »
The "development" of blacks up until now has not shown anything that would remotely threathen whites. Black crime certainly is a threat to all people, especially blacks, but I doubt thats what the author means by "maximal development".

No of course not, and that is why she adduces that whites have not been 'maximally developing' blacks.  I.e., black inequality and/or higher propensity to commit crimes is the result of neglect from whites.  (According to her.)

But she also goes on to say that blacks are inherently superior to whites.  Now please be honest.  Go into a nightclub and see all the young people dancing.  Who are the hot young women staring at?  Why, the big black guys who are ripping up the dance floor ... and who themselves are, as it were, 'ripped' ... there is an awesome potential in the black man, and it makes the white woman tremble at the knees just thinking about it.

Well I cant speak to generic anecdotes about dance clubs, but in any area that is actually relevant to human development and adaptation I would say that if anything, the opposite were true. The only evidence that exists shows that blacks are inferior to whites. Lower IQs, more violent, etc.

There are certainly black males who are utterly fixated on white females and derive great self esteem from the thought that there are some white women willing to be with them. But none of that threatens whites in any serious way.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:07:26 PM by KnightsofEurope »

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 12:10:45 PM »
I dont know of any white genocide that is happening in America today. It is true that blacks commit more crime against whites, than white do against blacks. But I would hardly classify this as a genocide.

Our sages say, "Who is wise?  He who can foresee the future."  The author projects current trends into the future, probably putting an implicit emphasis on demography.  Secular Blacks are not as great a threat, you're right.  But Muslim Blacks (and we know the alarming rate of conversion of Blacks to Islam, especially in prisons) do pose a VERY serious threat, since they have as many babies as Muslims in general, and they ally themselves with non-Black Muslims (Arabs, Pakistanis).

I am saddened by the gradual dissolution of the U.S. as we know it.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 03:18:40 PM »
Actually Islamic blacks are not the threat as such, because they tend to wear obvious signs and keep themselves separate from white, Kafir society.  The problem is that the authorities don't have the sufficient will-power to deal with these undesirables, who in themselves have little power.

The secular blacks who parade about with their suits and blonde secretaries are a threat from the point of white people, however you want to look at it.  Call it racist if you like, but I am not deceived as to the thing which exists between white women and black men.  If white women had their way, every white guy would be out on his ear and importing a mail-order bride from the Orient while the white girls whoop it up with their sleek-skinned, bald, Zulu paramours.

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 08:59:43 AM »
Actually Islamic blacks are not the threat as such, because they tend to wear obvious signs and keep themselves separate from white, Kafir society.  The problem is that the authorities don't have the sufficient will-power to deal with these undesirables, who in themselves have little power.

The secular blacks who parade about with their suits and blonde secretaries are a threat from the point of white people, however you want to look at it.  Call it racist if you like, but I am not deceived as to the thing which exists between white women and black men.  If white women had their way, every white guy would be out on his ear and importing a mail-order bride from the Orient while the white girls whoop it up with their sleek-skinned, bald, Zulu paramours.

Your absurd portrait of black males as suit wearing, professional, sleek, bald, Zulu paramours has to be one of the single most ludicrous pieces of nonsense I have ever come across. The tiny micro-fraction of the black male population that even comes close to that description poses very little threat whites as a whole.

Muslims, be they white, black, yellow, red, or any other color, are certainly a threat. But the most dangerous are their far smarter enablers. The self hating white apologists, radical leftists and others who generate a culture of tolerence towards our enemies and intolerence towards the truth tellers.

As for your monotonous obsession with IR dating, rest assured that IR couples represent only a micro fraction of the total with little likelihood of that dramatically changing.

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 11:08:33 AM »

Your absurd portrait of black males as suit wearing, professional, sleek, bald, Zulu paramours has to be one of the single most ludicrous pieces of nonsense I have ever come across. The tiny micro-fraction of the black male population that even comes close to that description poses very little threat whites as a whole.

Muslims, be they white, black, yellow, red, or any other color, are certainly a threat. But the most dangerous are their far smarter enablers. The self hating white apologists, radical leftists and others who generate a culture of tolerence towards our enemies and intolerence towards the truth tellers.

As for your monotonous obsession with IR dating, rest assured that IR couples represent only a micro fraction of the total with little likelihood of that dramatically changing.

Yesssssss!

Of course the self-hating white and Jewish enablers are the problem.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 12:56:08 PM »

You amuse me.  ;D  Keep 'em comin'.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 03:53:26 PM »
Ever notice how it is always the crowd which denounces Creation and promotes "evolution", who simultaneously cry out for "advancement of Coloureds" and "Population Control"?

Talk about nuts!