Author Topic: 2 Druse soldiers brutally beaten by other Soldiers  (Read 3165 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
2 Druse soldiers brutally beaten by other Soldiers
« on: October 20, 2007, 07:26:12 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3462048,00.html

6 soldiers suspected of beating Druze comrades

Soldiers repeatedly kick Druze soldier who was late for guard duty; his friend also beaten up. Military judge: Incident has racist overtones

Hanan Greenberg Published:  10.20.07, 23:01 / Israel News 

Six IDF soldiers have been detained by Military Police over the past few days on suspicion of beating two of their Druze comrades at the Samaria Division headquarters in the West Bank, Ynet learned Saturday.

One of the Druze soldiers testified that he sustained blows to his entire body and that his friend was also beaten after trying to come to his aid.

"I'm very scared, because I believe they will try and take their revenge; they are very dangerous," the soldier told army investigators.

During a court hearing on the extension of five of the six soldiers' remand, Jaffa Military Court President Colonel Avi Levy described the incident as "a vile act" and said it had "racist overtones."

In the next few weeks Military Police will apparently file an indictment against the five soldiers whose remand was extended.

'Stab him, stab him already'
The scuffle broke out following an argument over guard duty. Apparently, one of the Druze soldiers was

Advertisement   

late in replacing one of his comrades and hurled insults at another soldier who confronted him on the matter.

A few hours later, one of the soldiers on the base approached the Druze soldier as he was coming out of the shower. According to the Druze soldier, the soldier who approached him summoned one of his friends and then said to him, "Is this how you talk to my brother?"

"Then he cursed me and headbutted me," the Druze soldier told army investigators. "I felt dizzy and then fell to the ground; I was kicked in the neck, back, stomach, hips – wherever – they kept kicking me all over."

The soldier said the assailants spewed racial epithets and threatened to "butcher" him.

Eventually the battered soldier managed to run toward the base's commissary while screaming for help, but the soldiers chased after him.

At a certain point one of the soldiers who took part in the beginning of the fight appeared and proceeded to throw the Druze soldier down on the ground and beat him along with the others.

"They continued to kick me, and one of them said 'stab him; stab him already'," the Druze soldier recounted.

The Druze soldier then fled to a nearby Border Guard base, where he informed an officer of what had transpired.

Immediately following the incident an impromptu lineup was set up, during which the Druze soldier identified his attackers. He was then transferred to a hospital for treatment.

"I'm still in need of additional medical treatment; I have nightmares," he told Military Police.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: 2 Druse soldiers brutally beaten by other Soldiers
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 08:01:44 PM »
What a shame.  The main culprits who kicked him and said to stab him and "butcher" him should face military prison sentences for what they did.  Not only was what they did barbaric and unjustified, but it's actually a national security risk because some Druze and Jewish soldiers may be hostile to one another and not work as well together. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 08:18:01 PM »
What a shame.  The main culprits who kicked him and said to stab him and "butcher" him should face military prison sentences for what they did.  Not only was what they did barbaric and unjustified, but it's actually a national security risk because some Druze and Jewish soldiers may be hostile to one another and not work as well together. 
I agree. Druze tend to be loyal to our army and the last thing we need is to create rifts.
KAHANE TZADAK!

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 08:20:06 PM »
Arent the druze loyal?
I know that alot of the US soldiers have issues with muslim soldiers, and incidents such as the muslim soldier who threw a grenade into a tent full of sleeping soldiers and killed two, and the one that was in the navy who was passing classified coordinates to the enemy didnt help...its all about trust especially in battle.
Do they not trust the druze soldiers, and is there a reason they shouldnt?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 08:25:09 PM »

No, and No.  Druze make up some of the best soldiers in Israeli military history. 

I think this was just a situation where the Druze insulting a man who had an obviously close friend who is very passionate about people insulting his "brothers"  Who knows whether he would have still done it if the one who insulted was Jewish, maybe he still would have done it.

I think this situation is akin to some white racists in the American army who do the same thing to a loyal Mexican soldier.  It has nothing to do with loyalty or trust, it's more like a racial situation.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 08:27:23 PM »

No, and No.  Druze make up some of the best soldiers in Israeli military history. 

I think this was just a situation where the Druze insulting a man who had an obviously close friend who is very passionate about people insulting his "brothers"  Who knows whether he would have still done it if the one who insulted was Jewish, maybe he still would have done it.

I think this situation is akin to some white racists in the American army who do the same thing to a loyal Mexican soldier.  It has nothing to do with loyalty or trust, it's more like a racial situation.
fortunately I haven't heard any more about this story recently so hopefully it will die down, because we don't want to have major issues in the army.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 08:30:35 PM »

fortunately I haven't heard any more about this story recently so hopefully it will die down, because we don't want to have major issues in the army.

Yes, I think the Druze know how other Israelis feel about them and they realize that this is just an aberrant situation.  The media will portray it very pro-victim and I don't think there are any people who support what the aggressors did in the situation so it shouldn't cause a flare-up. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 08:51:11 PM »
I hear good things about druze and bedouin soldiers, since they do not want to live under arabs.

The leftists, including the israeli government, may not appreciate the druze or bedouin so much. They just consider them "israelis".

I recall a news story of an israeli soldier killing british journalist Tom Hurndall. That was the news everywhere, put out by the israeli government too.

When the israeli government was defending itself, saying it was an accident. The British interviewer said "but actually the soldier was no jewish was he? he was an bedouin arab, right? "  The israeli spokesman said "he is an israeli"  "he will be prosecuted" e.t.c.

A loss for Israel`s PR, where it could`ve been a gain.  A loss for the relationship between druze / bedouin`s and jews and a loss for the israeli army.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 08:53:29 PM »
The thugs who did this even if they are Jewish should be killed.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 09:14:33 PM »
The thugs who did this even if they are Jewish should be killed.
that is overly harsh.....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 09:17:20 PM »
Anyone including Jews that beat and murder loyal citizens of Israel, those who fight and even die for it's protection should be killed. Of course we don't know if these particularly Druse were anti-Israel, but if they were not, then anyone harming them whether Jewish or not should be killed. Instead of attacking the arab muslims, they attack the one minority that have been more loyal than the Jews of North Tel Aviv.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 08:05:29 AM »
I would'nt be suprised if they were Russian neo nazis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2007, 08:46:58 AM »

Or friends of Roni; the pair of weak jehudas has made another "miracle": The Israeli nazis we can comfort ourselfs that so far mayority of them are "Russians". The pro Palestinian left must be very happy now; they tried to portray the Israel as nazi state for years; and so far it was a balooney. :-\  Bravo for postzionist education system.  ::) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2007, 09:22:06 AM »

Or friends of Roni; the pair of weak jehudas has made another "miracle": The Israeli nazis we can comfort ourselfs that so far mayority of them are "Russians". The pro PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi left must be very happy now; they tried to portray the Israel as nazi state for years; and so far it was a balooney. :-\  Bravo for postzionist education system.  ::) 
Bravo for postzionist education system
Thats true the leftists new plan for destruction

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2007, 05:11:24 PM »
Shame....IDF should be a united family.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"