Can a promiscuous girl be reformed?

Yes.
23 (60.5%)
No.
7 (18.4%)
I'm not sure.
8 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Can a Promiscuous Woman be Reformed?  (Read 86247 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Can a Promiscuous Woman be Reformed?
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2007, 08:51:55 PM »
Military women.Sorry ,but thats the fact Jack.[Remember stripes]
hmmm...are we speaking of nurses in the military?   ???
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 10:15:31 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2007, 09:01:07 PM »
Yacov you are right.It takes a strong person to abstain.My wife and I waited till we got married 18 years ago.But we had to get married fast.After 3 months. ;)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2007, 10:07:32 PM »
when I was young and stupid I dated a girl who did everything in the book by the time she was 15 (I won't go into details),
I met her at the army, she had sort of a "reputation" there, well.. again no details, sorry.

anyway 3 years later by the time I was fresh out of the army, I saw her one day on tel-aviv fishing for clients on one of the main streets,
she saw me and tried to hit on me, even though I was really young and stupid at those days, for some reason
I didn't take advantage of her, she looked so helpless and fragile, I sat with her at an all night coffee shop,
and by the time the sun came up we were on our way to the addicts center,
I would visit her sometimes, and bring her some torah lectures by rabbi Amnon Yitzchak,

Today B"H she's married to a young Avrech, she has 4 kids and one on the way,
she wants to become Rabbanit, and gives lectures everyweek to troubled young girls.
so... it just shows you, that anything is possible, and in the end it's all up to you
to decide what to make of your life...

What does her husband think about her past?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2007, 10:15:16 PM »
Re:  "...What does her husband think about her past?..."

My Daddy advised me "Always do business with an established firm."

Kiwi

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2007, 10:27:10 PM »
The First Nurses were, and some men still think they are 

Are you trying to say that the first nurses were women of the night?  :o

I am not trying to say it I am saying it. Flo Nightingale trained the Ladies off the street to be the first nurses, because it was not a job for respectable ladies to be undressing men that was not their husbands.

Plus if the new nurses got sick then it was not involving the upper class. Yes that Flo was a charmer alright  :-\

Christianwhitenation.name is quite correct, many military women do entertain the troops in that way.

Theres alot of temptation either way. And fear, long hours, and missing normal life does play a role in that.

Thats why I love computers, now you are never far from loved ones and what comfort you find in another is replaced by the contact with your family and partner.

You really don't know what it is like just to talk to your family, and they tell you about just anything boring stuff. It means so much and does keep you sane.

Others they that don't have that do other means to escape from the reality they are in.

Its a different world, and really what happens there stays there. Military and civvy life are different sides to the one coin.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 10:29:20 PM by The Infidel. »

Kiwi

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2007, 10:30:08 PM »
Re:  "...What does her husband think about her past?..."

My Daddy advised me "Always do business with an established firm."

Totally agree  8;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2007, 10:33:54 PM »
We don't want to believe our daughters in the military do such things but Im sure quite a few see It as comforting those whom they might  have to die with.

Kiwi

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2007, 10:36:56 PM »
Yes many wish to believe what they want, let them. It never once changes what the truth is.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2007, 10:39:49 PM »
On Pm Ill really tell you all why I feel this way.! ;)
But we do have Childs here so!

Kiwi

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2007, 10:41:21 PM »
On Pm Ill really tell you all why I feel this way.! ;)
But we do have Childs here so!

Yes we do, some things are best for them to find out later  ^-^

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2007, 10:45:42 PM »
Yup and remaining ,Abstaining is easy at home but when away from home and loved ones , this changes things.One still should try,but there is a reason I say this.Again the kids are watching!For those with interest PM me .I should be respectful at all times and will.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2007, 10:59:01 PM »
I don't care if she has repented.. I would much rather wait for a good girl with a good past. Unless of course I hit 50 and still haven't found a woman.. then I won't be so picky. At the rate I'm going now, I think I'll have to stop being picky.

Define "Promiscuous", what you might consider promiscuous, I might consider a very nice girl that simply wasn't dead before we met.  ;D

What? She had a boyfriend or two? (If so, that's nothing) Or was she with every man between here and the horizon? In that case run for the hills. 

It's not about having a boyfriend. It's about having pre-martial sex. Pre-marital sex IS NOT acceptable.

Well duh, of course, when I said "boyfriend" it's implied, I was trying to be polite and subtle considering the sensitive sensibilities of this message board.  ::)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2007, 11:11:00 PM »
SOo,It doesn't matter.We send Our soldiers to a desert with no alcohol, no women, hide your star of David Hide your cross,We must not upset our enemies who want us and your family all died.So If some one supplies a little comfort well?What other army does this to their soldiers?Its sick to do this to men.IT makes our soldiersa bunch of m.Cant say because of the Kids, but you can guess and thats really sick!I would rather be with an ugly women soldier.Holding hands!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2007, 11:21:11 PM »
The First Nurses were, and some men still think they are 

Are you trying to say that the first nurses were women of the night?  :o

I am not trying to say it I am saying it. Flo Nightingale trained the Ladies off the street to be the first nurses, because it was not a job for respectable ladies to be undressing men that was not their husbands.

Plus if the new nurses got sick then it was not involving the upper class. Yes that Flo was a charmer alright  :-\

Christianwhitenation.name is quite correct, many military women do entertain the troops in that way.

Theres alot of temptation either way. And fear, long hours, and missing normal life does play a role in that.

Thats why I love computers, now you are never far from loved ones and what comfort you find in another is replaced by the contact with your family and partner.

You really don't know what it is like just to talk to your family, and they tell you about just anything boring stuff. It means so much and does keep you sane.

Others they that don't have that do other means to escape from the reality they are in.

Its a different world, and really what happens there stays there. Military and civvy life are different sides to the one coin.
 ???  :(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2007, 11:22:55 PM »
This one is personal >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2007, 11:24:11 PM »
 ???

Kiwi

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2007, 11:58:06 PM »
Many women in the military behave like they were raised by slut wolves.  Remember, even if a girl has jumped off the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down, it is still possible for her to be the prettiest girl in a military unit of sex-starved men, so you can imagine what that leads to--Janet Reno Jr. suddenly becomes Paris Hilton.  The military is the ugly girl's ticket to popularity.

How many IDF female soldiers have you seen? Russian ones?

And Australia has women too that make Paris look like a left over meal.

Kiwi

« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2007, 11:59:45 PM »
This one is personal >:(

Don't worry over children  ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2007, 12:00:36 AM »
Paris is gross !She is an poster child for women with aids!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2007, 12:00:56 AM »
I would definitely prefer a virgin, but a girl who has sexually sinned and repented will not be counted out by me.

Kiwi

« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2007, 12:02:52 AM »
Paris is gross !She is an poster child for women with aids!

No doubt she might already have that. She is far from careful in what she does  :-\

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2007, 12:07:12 AM »
LOl!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2007, 12:32:32 AM »
Tell you what the queer ones have more of my respect.They try harder!And I get along better with them even to the point of being friends! ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2007, 12:37:31 AM »
Many women in the military behave like they were raised by slut wolves.  Remember, even if a girl has jumped off the ugly tree and hit every branch coming down, it is still possible for her to be the prettiest girl in a military unit of sex-starved men, so you can imagine what that leads to--Janet Reno Jr. suddenly becomes Paris Hilton.  The military is the ugly girl's ticket to popularity.

How many IDF female soldiers have you seen? Russian ones?

And Australia has women too that make Paris look like a left over meal.

Well for one thing, the majority of young Israelis have to serve in the IDF.  If we had every girl in America serving then sure, we'd have some prettier female soldiers/sailors too.  But we have a volunteer service so the women that sign up tend to be more butch and have the very un-feminine "I want to go to boot camp and play in the mud" mentality.  I'm not sure about how Russia and Australia are on the volunteer issue, or if their prettiest women join the military or not, but in America we sure get a lot of homely women in the military.  Not all, just most.

Well I got say you are very much mistaken. http://www.militaryglobal.com/forum/index.php/topic,1294.0.html

There are some very pretty women serving , and some how they don't look like butch ones to me.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2007, 12:39:08 AM »
Me either! ;)