Poll

Do you continue shopping at Harrod's??

Its BS we made peace w/ the Egyptians !
0 (0%)
**** him, No one uses my hard earned cash to fund Jihad.
6 (85.7%)
I am too cheap to shop in Harrods anyways.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: MOHAMAED AL-FAYED INTERVIEW:TRUE or BS? JEWS BEHIND 9/11 & PRINCESS DI'S DEATH  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Mohamad Al-Fayed on how the Jews are behind 9/11 and the killing of Princess Di. He owns the Ritz in Paris, Harrods & Fulham FC.

PMS- Mr Fayed, do you still believe that Dodi and Diana were the victims of a murder conspiracy?

MOFA- Of course they were.

PMS- Who do you think was behind the conspiracy, and why?

MOFA- Well, it was either the MI-5 or the Mossad.

PMS- Why do you think that?

MOFA- Well, if it was the Mossad, it is because they are Jews. If it was MI-5, it was because they didn’t want the mother of the heir to the throne to be married to a Muslim.

PMS- Why would the Mossad want Diana dead?

MOFA- Because they are Jews. They want everyone dead. That is all they think about, morning noon and night. They want to kill everyone.

Full Interview on http://sigmundcarlandalfred.wordpress.com/2007/09/02/pms-and-mohammed-al-fayed/

Makes some interesting reading. What do you think ? Is this interview true or has it been fabricated ?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 06:03:34 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

kellymaureen

This guy is a whackjob, at first it was the royal family, now its the Jews and/or the royal family...geeze his little foil hat isnt even showing in this picture ::)
He stole that "Jews did 911" thing from the muslims, they have been riding that train since sept 11 itself.
I had an arguement  several months after 911 with a conspiracy nut I worked with (he no longer works with me thankfully) who asked me to explain how all the Jews who worked in the towers happened to call in sick that morning, to which I replied "well of course they had to call in sick that morning, they all had to run down and plant airplane parts in the pentagon...cause we all KNOW that was hit by missiles" :laugh: he failed to get my sarcasm
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 06:12:05 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Funnily enough I was in London a few weeks back. I wanted to buy a nice present and I went to Harrods....then I remembered that Al-Fayed was Egyptian. I didn't buy anything because I had the hunch that he may be a Nazi....guess I was right !

I am happy I bought that present in Marks & Spencer instead  O0

I had an arguement  several months after 911 with a conspiracy nut I worked with (he no longer works with me thankfully) who asked me to explain how all the Jews who worked in the towers happened to call in sick that morning, to which I replied "well of course they had to call in sick that morning, they all had to run down and plant airplane parts in the pentagon...cause we all KNOW that was hit by missiles"

LOL  :::D

Yes....boycott Harrods, the Ritz & Fulham FC I say !!!!

kellymaureen

I dont have any of those stores near me :P

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
That's full-blown satire. You took the bait.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
I know this is sattire....thats why i opened up the poll.

But I think it stems from something - yes the article is exaggerated and a good 90% of it is not true. But I don't think Mr. AL Fayed is Israel's #1 fan either.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
If this is true, it proves he's a lying nutcase because I saw him interviewed about a year ago on the Howard Stern show.  Stern specifically asked him if he thought Israel/The Mossad were involved and he said 'no."  I guess he hasn't been able to make any headway into his other lame-brain conspiracy theories.  Anything he has to say on 911 is obviously ridiculous.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Even if I did live near those stores I would not shop there... Giving money to that filthy Muslim Pig, I don't think so!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Maybe a hit should be done on him. At least it would lower the polloution levels.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .