Author Topic: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!  (Read 44767 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!
« on: October 22, 2007, 02:11:16 AM »
Why the heck are we so obssessed with race on this forum!?  Enough already!

I swear, JTF will never get anywhere if we make a big deal about race this and race that...Who cares what someone's genetics are?

And for some of you youngens here, be careful of these baiters who equate genetics with culture...One has nothing to do with the other..You'll never get anywhere in life if you think like a dimwit Nazi.

And I know that Chaim agrees with this...I'm frankly disgusted with a lot of people here on this forum who allow these idiotic discussions of inferiority and superiority due to what someone's DNA carry. We are supposed to be smart and intellectual here..not a bunch of morons! WAKE UP!  You're obssessions on race makes you no better than the blacks who obsess over racism when it is really their undoing that makes their lives miserable...Quit imitating them and use your brains more!

And no white nationalist crap!  It is as dumb as Black nationalism..What the hell is that garbage?! Ugh, i'm so sick of this!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

Re: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 02:15:49 AM »
Well its far better that mullah crap thats being a focus here.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 02:20:39 AM »
What about Jewish nationalism, I suppose that's dumb too? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 02:21:01 AM »

No, they're both equally bad and evil...I swear each day i go on this forum, the more I think it is a joke!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 02:22:39 AM »

Jewish isn't a race

Polish nationalism is ok also
So is English nationalism
and German Nationalism
and Namibian nationalism
and South African nationalism
and Sri Lankan nationalism
and Swaziland Nationalism
and heck yes, even Iranian nationalism

But what is this "white" nationalism crap
and Black Nationalism?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 02:23:11 AM »

No, they're both equally bad and evil...I swear each day i go on this forum, the more I think it is a joke!

There's nothing bad or evil about talking about a scientific reality.  It gets evil when it gets to the point where people are suggesting that actions be taken against people due to their differences.  No one has suggested that.  Discussing human genetics isn't evil but it can be used for evil purposes.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 02:24:59 AM »

Jewish isn't a race

and German Nationalism
and Namibian nationalism

and Black Nationalism?

So what, Jewish nationalists think that their Judaism is important and white nationalists think that their "whiteness" is important.  Who are you to tell them that it isn't?  Different things are important to different people.  I'm sure white nationalists would say that Jewish nationalism is dumb. 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 02:25:36 AM »

I'm not obsessed with race.  :)

I'm obsessed with not seeing civilization collapse around me, I think that's one of the reasons I'm here; And though I'm not religious, to connect with other Jews.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 02:26:19 AM »
discussion genetics is fine...but i'm noticing that race is being focused too much into it...enough of this obsession..it's not good for JTF or Chaim.  People don't join this movement because of what comes off to be its racist nature..and when i say racist, i'm talking about genetic racism..not cultural racism...We really really really need to emphasize that we distinguish people's only by culture and not genetics...and here we are a lot of people getting carried away with the genetics!

I mean, I don't care if someone is more attracted to blonde hair and blue eyes...but that's it...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 02:28:30 AM »

Jewish isn't a race

and German Nationalism
and Namibian nationalism

and Black Nationalism?

So what, Jewish nationalists think that their Judaism is important and white nationalists think that their "whiteness" is important.  Who are you to tell them that it isn't?  Different things are important to different people.  I'm sure white nationalists would say that Jewish nationalism is dumb. 

White nationalism for the sake of whiteness is EVIL!  IT's bad it's a bad culture and I am to say that it is really bad for this forum! 

Jewish nationalism is nationalism of a culture and religion...Whiteness has no culture nor religion nor nationality to it!  Same goes with black nationalism...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 02:29:19 AM »

I'm not obsessed with race.  :)

I'm obsessed with not seeing civilization collapse around me, I think that's one of the reasons I'm here; And though I'm not religious, to connect with other Jews.

New Yorker, you are one of the few here who has a clear head when it comes down to what is truely important.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 02:32:23 AM »
White nationalism for the sake of whiteness is EVIL!  IT's bad it's a bad culture and I am to say that it is really bad for this forum! 

Jewish nationalism is nationalism of a culture and religion...Whiteness has no culture nor religion nor nationality to it!  Same goes with black nationalism...

Not that I'm defending them, but WNs would probably highly object to that statement.  White people share a similar European or white American-culture and they are overwhelmingly Christian. 

Most Jews don't think of themelves as religious!

I wouldn't be surprised if proportionally more Jews self-identify themselves as "atheists" than white nationalists who think of themselves as Christian.

I agree in that we probably spend too much time talking about race on the forum.  At least you didn't criticize us when we first started talking about it, you waited through a good many threads and posts until bringing this up. hehe
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 02:36:05 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 05:34:23 AM »
Because most of the people here are racist to an extent.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 05:51:39 AM »
So you are saying cookie we should not be proud of who we are. Rather you want us to hide the fact.

I am liberated woman, so you want my to be confined and restricted.

Next you want me to cover my hair too?

Oh yeah which does happen to be blonde, I am damned I know  :::D

newman

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 05:56:30 AM »
Because race has such a relationship to culture and culture is what determines behaviour. Sorry, but race IS relevant but not for the reason the nazis think it is.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 06:42:18 AM »
Id have to say I think its not obsession with race ,Its how race is affecting the climate and the collapse of society[civilization] world wide.On the other hand one could say it is just the evil cultures we object to.The evil cultures belong to the different races,more or less.So by  calling a rose a different name,it doesn't change the fact the rose is still a rose.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 07:42:19 AM by Christianwhitenation.name »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2007, 08:28:37 AM »
What is EVIL about talking about race, is when one takes advantage of this FACT...eg mosquitos enslaving them.
what is ALSO an EVIL, is by NOT confirming FACTS, and allowing them to stay on current levels, and even sliding backwards.

South Africa identified that the blacks were not as smart, and so, by identifying that FACT, the government took steps in order to better help them-and it did help.

newman

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2007, 08:33:09 AM »
What is EVIL about talking about race, is when one takes advantage of this FACT...eg mosquitos enslaving them.
what is ALSO an EVIL, is by NOT confirming FACTS, and allowing them to stay on current levels, and even sliding backwards.

South Africa identified that the blacks were not as smart, and so, by identifying that FACT, the government took steps in order to better help them-and it did help.

Proof that "no good deed goes unpunnished".

The Boers DIDN'T massacre their natives en mass like Aussies and Americans did, but tried to help, manage and educate them. Yet THEY'RE the bad guys???????

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2007, 08:41:58 AM »
Now they are  up shite creek with out a paddle! :(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2007, 09:02:30 AM »
So you are saying cookie we should not be proud of who we are. Rather you want us to hide the fact.

I am liberated woman, so you want my to be confined and restricted.

Next you want me to cover my hair too?

Oh yeah which does happen to be blonde, I am damned I know  :::D

Of course I want people here to be proud of who they are. I want people to be proud that they are educated, proud to be smart, proud to be good artists, proud to be good professionals, proud to be righteous..Proud to be Righteous Christians, Proud to be Righteous Jews, Proud to be Righteous Italians, Proud to be Righteous Polish, Proud to be Righteous Australians, Proud to be a Righteous American...Proud to be a great Mother or Father.

But certainly NOT PROUD TO BE WHITE or BLACK.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2007, 09:04:52 AM »
Id have to say I think its not obsession with race ,Its how race is affecting the climate and the collapse of society[civilization] world wide.On the other hand one could say it is just the evil cultures we object to.The evil cultures belong to the different races,more or less.So by  calling a rose a different name,it doesn't change the fact the rose is still a rose.

Wayne, I agree wtih you on this part...Since we see that the majority of blacks are involved in evil deeds, we certainly can't say that ALL blacks are bad, but we can assume that when we see a black person they are guilty until proven innocent...and if he proves himself righteous or close to it, then it's all good...

So if we are annoyed at blacks, for example, for their rap culture, and we talk about that, it's ok...

But just because they were born an African race and therefore they are inferior...that's unacceptable.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 09:05:29 AM »

Proof that "no good deed goes unpunnished".

The Boers DIDN'T massacre their natives en mass like Aussies and Americans did, but tried to help, manage and educate them. Yet THEY'RE the bad guys???????

sigh. yeah thats right Newman  :-\

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 09:05:45 AM »

Jewish isn't a race

and German Nationalism
and Namibian nationalism

and Black Nationalism?

So there is a problem with whites being proud of their race? There is plenty of white culture.

Jews, well Jews aren't technically a race, Jews are a nation, but the majority of Jews are caucasian. They are of the semitic groups, so semite pride world wide. Just kidding ;). But out of seriousness, many Jews have genetic markers to the tribes.

Y-chromosomal Aaron is the name given to the hypothesised most recent common ancestor of many of the patrilineal Jewish priestly caste known as Kohanim (singular "Kohen", "Cohen", or Kohane). In the Hebrew Bible this ancestor is identified as Aaron, the brother of Moses.

Research published in 1997 and thereafter has indicated that a large proportion of contemporary Jewish Kohanim share a set of Y chromosomal genetic markers, known as the Cohen Modal Haplotype, which may well derive from this single common ancestor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron

Seriously, why are you so opposed to nationalism? Do you just want Jews to assimilate with every other race? I am against race mixing and I refuse to mix with someone of different color than me. Does this make me a racist? Absolutely not, this is a personal decision and genetics are very important. Genetics aren't necessarily important for just race either, it's also important to know your background and the person you marry if you have certain genetics that pass down genetic diseases like tay-sachs, etc so you can know what to look out for if you have children. Genetics exist, you can pretend they don't, but then you will be living in a very sheltered world. Liberals like to pretend race doesn't exist and "we are all the same" so they can have a world full of different colors. They are destroying the fabric of society and culture.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 09:10:20 AM by Cohen »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2007, 09:07:31 AM »
[cookie]Because you don't believe as such ,Don't put those who do ,in the category of Nazis! :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2007, 09:07:55 AM »

Let me tell you genetic facts:

Black people have very curly hair, dark skin, large teeth, big bones, flat noses, full lips...maybe more testosterone...