Author Topic: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!  (Read 44658 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!
« Reply #200 on: October 25, 2007, 12:35:39 AM »
yeah I didn't mean that towards you.That was an accident.Sorry

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #201 on: October 25, 2007, 12:38:14 AM »

Let me tell you genetic facts:

Black people have very curly hair, dark skin, large teeth, big bones, flat noses, full lips...maybe more testosterone...

I agree with what you said against the racism. But to take you up on what you just wrote ...
If black people have more testosterone, then howcome they tend to be quite hairless ?

Black people tend to be quite big, it seems you relate that to them having more testosterone.  Is that so?

Jews tend to be smaller than the average population, are you saying they have less?

If so, then part of you is an anti-semite, or a self hating jew, or a "self hating whitey".   Somebody who thinks blacks are more masculine. Let me educate you.  If you use google, you will see that Black people do not have longer members than white people.  And I wouldn`t even conclude that they are stronger either(they just have a slower metabolism, so they get HUGE and that helps them to have the energy to workout and build lots of muscle. But they only get that if they workout). And they are not a hairy people. They are pretty much hairless. And they can sing really really high.

Notice how the black rap culture, they act like arrogant 10 year olds. Testosterone does not do that. Testosterone can turn you like that guy in "The Renegade", it can strongly affect your personality for the good like that. It can turn you into Bruce Lee, if you have the brains. And it can turn you into a Kahanist.   It does not make you steal.  If you don`t realise that, then maybe you need some.   But don`t insult those that have it.  And you are, by saying that blacks might have more.

You just chose 1000 conclusions based on my assumptions...

I never said blacks are hairy..but since you bring it up...they could be hairy in reality, but since their hair is so curly it doesn't seem that way...on the other hand Middle Eastern Men appear to be hairy, but only because their hairs are mostly straight...so i dont' get your point.

Don't htink there is anything self-hating about that...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #202 on: October 25, 2007, 01:11:08 AM »
I completely agree with you, Danny. 100%.

I can't stand most blacks (like Erica!), but it's because of how they are, not what they look like.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #203 on: October 25, 2007, 01:12:18 AM »
Bingo CF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #204 on: October 25, 2007, 01:12:31 AM »

Black people have very curly hair, dark skin, large teeth, big bones, flat noses, full lips...maybe more testosterone...

I agree with what you said against the racism. But to take you up on what you just wrote ...
If black people have more testosterone, then howcome they tend to be quite hairless ?

Black people tend to be quite big, it seems you relate that to them having more testosterone.  Is that so?

Jews tend to be smaller than the average population, are you saying they have less?

If so, then part of you is an anti-semite, or a self hating jew, or a "self hating whitey".   Somebody who thinks blacks are more masculine. Let me educate you.  If you use google, you will see that Black people do not have longer members than white people.  And I wouldn`t even conclude that they are stronger either(they just have a slower metabolism, so they get HUGE and that helps them to have the energy to workout and build lots of muscle. But they only get that if they workout). And they are not a hairy people. They are pretty much hairless. And they can sing really really high.

Notice how the black rap culture, they act like arrogant 10 year olds. Testosterone does not do that. Testosterone can turn you like that guy in "The Renegade", it can strongly affect your personality for the good like that. It can turn you into Bruce Lee, if you have the brains. And it can turn you into a Kahanist.   It does not make you steal.  If you don`t realise that, then maybe you need some.   But don`t insult those that have it.  And you are, by saying that blacks might have more.

I never said blacks are hairy..but since you bring it up...they could be hairy in reality, but since their hair is so curly it doesn't seem that way...on the other hand Middle Eastern Men appear to be hairy, but only because their hairs are mostly straight...so i dont' get your point.

why did you say that black people might have more testosterone ?

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #205 on: October 25, 2007, 08:18:16 AM »

why did you say that black people might have more testosterone ?

I'm not sure...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #206 on: October 25, 2007, 10:10:23 PM »
I vehemently disagree with those who argue that Zionism is racism. But it's very plain to see that there are a good number of Zionists who are racists, and that's a very big shame.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #207 on: October 25, 2007, 10:48:51 PM »
Well, I do think that at times we're too obsessed with race on JTF.  That's one of the things I don't like about us; no need to provoke the Shvartas all the time, just once in a while is good enough.   
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #208 on: October 25, 2007, 11:30:52 PM »
Did you and her go there together?I hope you don't show you little cat that.This Jew is too smart for this .You are WOW.!Bye
 ???
I never understand your posts.
Let us agree to not discuss any issues.  There.  Problem solved.  I have no gripes with you and I don't care what gripes you have with me.
The End.  Happy Posting!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 11:37:54 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2007, 05:57:50 AM »
I vehemently disagree with those who argue that Zionism is racism. But it's very plain to see that there are a good number of Zionists who are racists, and that's a very big shame.

there is a fair number of anybody, it is a big world.  Not much of a % though. It`d make an interesting vote, or bunch of votes