Author Topic: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!  (Read 44757 times)

Kiwi

Re: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2007, 09:11:35 AM »

But certainly NOT PROUD TO BE WHITE or BLACK.

But being white is apart of me, shall I not be proud of that too. Its like pretending a part of me is not there.

I am not Black, Asian or any other colour than what I am.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 09:11:57 AM »
What is EVIL about talking about race, is when one takes advantage of this FACT...eg mosquitos enslaving them.
what is ALSO an EVIL, is by NOT confirming FACTS, and allowing them to stay on current levels, and even sliding backwards.

South Africa identified that the blacks were not as smart, and so, by identifying that FACT, the government took steps in order to better help them-and it did help.

Let me tell you genetic facts:

Black people have very curly hair, dark skin, large teeth, big bones, flat noses, full lips...maybe more testosterone...

They also never developed a civilization and are stuck in a 3rd world mentality. The rest of the world has advanced except Africans. Also all these black nations are full of crime, even outside of Africa. Look at America, Jamaica, and everywhere else blacks have gone. Perhaps this behavior is genetic?

Look at what Rhodesia and South Africa did, white colonizers turned this land into a paradise, grew farms, Rhodesia was once the bread basket of Africa. How long did it take whites? Blacks lived there for how long and weren't able to do anything with the land? How about today? The blacks had the chance to use Rhodesias farms and they completely blew it, now they are starving. They don't deserve anything from the white man, they screwed up the land themselves and now they will suffer because of it.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 09:13:58 AM by Cohen »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2007, 09:12:33 AM »
What about Jewish nationalism, I suppose that's dumb too? 

Jewish isn't a race

Polish nationalism is ok also
So is English nationalism
and German Nationalism
and Namibian nationalism
and South African nationalism
and Sri Lankan nationalism
and Swaziland Nationalism
and heck yes, even Iranian nationalism

But what is this "white" nationalism crap
and Black Nationalism?

So what, Jewish nationalists think that their Judaism is important and white nationalists think that their "whiteness" is important.  Who are you to tell them that it isn't?  Different things are important to different people.  I'm sure white nationalists would say that Jewish nationalism is dumb. 

White nationalism for the sake of whiteness is EVIL!  IT's bad it's a bad culture and I am to say that it is really bad for this forum! 

Jewish nationalism is nationalism of a culture and religion...Whiteness has no culture nor religion nor nationality to it!  Same goes with black nationalism...

So there is a problem with whites being proud of their race? There is plenty of white culture.

Jews, well Jews aren't technically a race, Jews are a nation, but the majority of Jews are caucasian. They are of the semitic groups, so semite pride world wide. Just kidding ;)

Seriously, why are you so opposed to nationalism? Do you just want Jews to assimilate with every other race? I am against race mixing and I refuse to mix with someone of different color than me. Does this make me a racist? Absolutely not, this is a personal decision and genetics are very important. Genetics aren't necessarily important for just race either, it's also important to know your background and the person you marry if you have certain genetics that pass down genetic diseases like tay-sachs, etc so you can know what to look out for if you have children. Genetics exist, you can pretend they don't, but then you will be living in a very sheltered world. Liberals like to pretend race doesn't exist and "we are all the same" so they can have a world full of different colors. They are destroying the fabric of society and culture.

I am NOT opposed to nationalism. I ahve a problem wtih race being next to the word nationalism.  Races aren't nationalities..they are simply the way someone looks.

I am not against races mixing, but all the power to anyone that wants to be with people who look similar to them.  I am also physically attracted to women who look a certain way versus others.  That certainly doesn't make anyone a racist.  It's giving a qualitative judgement on a total stranger just because of their genetics which is evil.

Genetic diseases exist in all races.

Races exist, we are all different, but we are all human beings.  Some cultures are great, some are terrible...But any race can follow anyone else's culture/religion.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2007, 09:13:30 AM »

Black people have very curly hair, dark skin, large teeth, big bones, flat noses, full lips...maybe more testosterone...

They also have ape-like skulls and facial features,an inability to control their base urges (sexual and violent), a savage, stoneage culture and lower IQs.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2007, 09:14:15 AM »
What is EVIL about talking about race, is when one takes advantage of this FACT...eg mosquitos enslaving them.
what is ALSO an EVIL, is by NOT confirming FACTS, and allowing them to stay on current levels, and even sliding backwards.

South Africa identified that the blacks were not as smart, and so, by identifying that FACT, the government took steps in order to better help them-and it did help.

yes, exactly. Spot on! 8;)

Now, let's look at it in those terms you specified. This tells me that they are a people of hunter/gatherers. NOT academics

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2007, 09:14:31 AM »

But being white is apart of me, shall I not be proud of that too. Its like pretending a part of me is not there.

I want you to look deeper into yourself...how did your family raise you?  Who were your best friends? Who were your favorite teachers. They might ahve been white, but from which culture did they speak to you? If you are an American...hey be proud to be an American from the Northwest from the greatest city in the country (if that is where you are from).  Don't be proud of your skin color..that's just dumb.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2007, 09:15:20 AM »

Jewish isn't a race

and German Nationalism
and Namibian nationalism

and Black Nationalism?

So what, Jewish nationalists think that their Judaism is important and white nationalists think that their "whiteness" is important.  Who are you to tell them that it isn't?  Different things are important to different people.  I'm sure white nationalists would say that Jewish nationalism is dumb. 

White nationalism for the sake of whiteness is EVIL!  IT's bad it's a bad culture and I am to say that it is really bad for this forum! 

Jewish nationalism is nationalism of a culture and religion...Whiteness has no culture nor religion nor nationality to it!  Same goes with black nationalism...

So there is a problem with whites being proud of their race? There is plenty of white culture.

Jews, well Jews aren't technically a race, Jews are a nation, but the majority of Jews are caucasian. They are of the semitic groups, so semite pride world wide. Just kidding ;)

Seriously, why are you so opposed to nationalism? Do you just want Jews to assimilate with every other race? I am against race mixing and I refuse to mix with someone of different color than me. Does this make me a racist? Absolutely not, this is a personal decision and genetics are very important. Genetics aren't necessarily important for just race either, it's also important to know your background and the person you marry if you have certain genetics that pass down genetic diseases like tay-sachs, etc so you can know what to look out for if you have children. Genetics exist, you can pretend they don't, but then you will be living in a very sheltered world. Liberals like to pretend race doesn't exist and "we are all the same" so they can have a world full of different colors. They are destroying the fabric of society and culture.

I am NOT opposed to nationalism. I ahve a problem wtih race being next to the word nationalism.  Races aren't nationalities..they are simply the way someone looks.

I am not against races mixing, but all the power to anyone that wants to be with people who look similar to them.  I am also physically attracted to women who look a certain way versus others.  That certainly doesn't make anyone a racist.  It's giving a qualitative judgement on a total stranger just because of their genetics which is evil.

Races exist, we are all different, but we are all human beings.  Some cultures are great, some are terrible...But any race can follow anyone else's culture/religion.

White nationalism (WN) advocates a racial definition (or redefinition) of white national identity, as opposed to multiculturalism. The contemporary movement in the United States is a reaction to the alleged eventual decline (based on US census projections[citation needed]) in white demographics, politics and culture.[1]
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 09:17:09 AM by Cohen »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2007, 09:18:39 AM »

I want you to look deeper into yourself...how did your family raise you?  Who were your best friends? Who were your favorite teachers. They might ahve been white, but from which culture did they speak to you? If you are an American...hey be proud to be an American from the Northwest from the greatest city in the country (if that is where you are from).  Don't be proud of your skin color..that's just dumb.

What the hell!! Don't be proud of your colour???!!!!  :o :o I think you've been watching too much liberal tv, BROTHER. lol. But seriously, where's all this liberal BS coming from? :'(

You know what, my best friend at school was BLACK!!! That's right, BLACK!
So don't tell me I hate them or anything...yeah sure they're killing my people as wwe speek, ****ing up my peoples' country...but hey, i don't hate them, I just am aware of their nature..and that theire the enemy.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2007, 09:18:49 AM »
[cookie]Because you don't believe as such ,Don't put those who do ,in the category of Nazis! :)

Wayne I know you are a good guy..no doubt about it. And i remember being upset with your user domain name..but I understand you better.  I know that you like righteous people irregardless of race..But my advice to you is not to use genetics as a base of putting other people down...Certainly, Arabs are majority Muslim...Islam is evil..so when one sees an Arab, you have to be more on guard than if it were a white person...that's human nature...this is ok...

But I'm talkign about blatant obsession with race..and one claiming pride for looking a certain way genetically.

Finally, Whites do hav ea distinct culture from blacks as a race..However Whites, as blacks have multi nationalities..My advice is if one is white and wants to be proud, be proud of where you come from and not what you look like.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2007, 09:20:39 AM »
Tell me, what has Mr. Black invented? Has he fared to another continent ON HIS OWN?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2007, 09:22:01 AM »
[cookie]Because you don't believe as such ,Don't put those who do ,in the category of Nazis! :)

Wayne I know you are a good guy..no doubt about it. And i remember being upset with your user domain name..but I understand you better.  I know that you like righteous people irregardless of race..But my advice to you is not to use genetics as a base of putting other people down...Certainly, Arabs are majority Muslim...Islam is evil..so when one sees an Arab, you have to be more on guard than if it were a white person...that's human nature...this is ok...

But I'm talkign about blatant obsession with race..and one claiming pride for looking a certain way genetically.

Finally, Whites do hav ea distinct culture from blacks as a race..However Whites, as blacks have multi nationalities..My advice is if one is white and wants to be proud, be proud of where you come from and not what you look like.

The problem is you are assuming we hate blacks because of how they look or their skin color, alright not the best looking race in my book, the issue here is their genetics that make them prone to violence. They need correcting, maybe because so many are infected with aids, it's started to make them more aggressive.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2007, 09:22:14 AM »

They also never developed a civilization and are stuck in a 3rd world mentality. The rest of the world has advanced except Africans. Also all these black nations are full of crime, even outside of Africa. Look at America, Jamaica, and everywhere else blacks have gone. Perhaps this behavior is genetic?

Look at what Rhodesia and South Africa did, white colonizers turned this land into a paradise, grew farms, Rhodesia was once the bread basket of Africa. How long did it take whites? Blacks lived there for how long and weren't able to do anything with the land? How about today? The blacks had the chance to use Rhodesias farms and they completely blew it, now they are starving. They don't deserve anything from the white man, they screwed up the land themselves and now they will suffer because of it.

I could be Genetic...But how do you explain the very few blacks that are intellectual and righteous?  I understand that genetics does play a role in a lot of things...but so does the environment.

Europe when through a dark ages and countless murders of innocents and deaths from the plague and all that other juicy stuff. Are therefore, whites inferior? no...of course not...

kellymaureen

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2007, 09:23:37 AM »
I'll be wary of a muslim no matter what shade or color it comes in ;)

Other than that I dont have issues with people because of their color...its their charactor ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2007, 09:24:08 AM »

I want you to look deeper into yourself...how did your family raise you?  Who were your best friends? Who were your favorite teachers. They might ahve been white, but from which culture did they speak to you? If you are an American...hey be proud to be an American from the Northwest from the greatest city in the country (if that is where you are from).  Don't be proud of your skin color..that's just dumb.

I am not American  ??? I was raised in a white culture. I have tried to understand what you want, I see your side I do.

But I can't follow that. So each to  their own cookie. I am proud of my looks, I am no model regardless of what others think.

As I said god made me this way and I am happy with his choice.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2007, 09:24:17 AM »

yes, exactly. Spot on! 8;)

Now, let's look at it in those terms you specified. This tells me that they are a people of hunter/gatherers. NOT academics

yes, most of the time...But are hunters inferior to academics?  Well, in a civilized world where we dont' need hunters yes...they have little use...But what if all civilizations disappeared and we all lived in the wilderness...who's inferior now? Academics...

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2007, 09:24:22 AM »
And Blacks are your enemy.If you forget that Boere you forsake your brethren.They are mine as well by their own choice!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2007, 09:24:29 AM »

I could be Genetic...But how do you explain the very few blacks that are intellectual and righteous?  I understand that genetics does play a role in a lot of things...but so does the environment.

Europe when through a dark ages and countless murders of innocents and deaths from the plague and all that other juicy stuff. Are therefore, whites inferior? no...of course not...

Yeah sure, many whites died in the dark ages, as you say, from plagues for example. BUT, White man sure as hell did something about it!!!
Need i say any more?

Kiwi

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2007, 09:25:02 AM »
I'll be wary of a muslim no matter what shade or color it comes in ;)

Other than that I dont have issues with people because of their color...its their charactor ;)

I am with you on that one  O0

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2007, 09:26:57 AM »

Jewish isn't a race

and German Nationalism
and Namibian nationalism

and Black Nationalism?

I am NOT opposed to nationalism. I ahve a problem wtih race being next to the word nationalism.  Races aren't nationalities..they are simply the way someone looks.

I am not against races mixing, but all the power to anyone that wants to be with people who look similar to them.  I am also physically attracted to women who look a certain way versus others.  That certainly doesn't make anyone a racist.  It's giving a qualitative judgement on a total stranger just because of their genetics which is evil.

Races exist, we are all different, but we are all human beings.  Some cultures are great, some are terrible...But any race can follow anyone else's culture/religion.

White nationalism (WN) advocates a racial definition (or redefinition) of white national identity, as opposed to multiculturalism. The contemporary movement in the United States is a reaction to the alleged eventual decline (based on US census projections[citation needed]) in white demographics, politics and culture.[1]

I don't agree with these types of movements...Multi culturalism, in my opinion, can be a great thing...however, it's bad when multi cultural involves evil people who destroy good cultures...Therefore, I'm for multi-culturalism, but without evil third world cultures to ruin it and with righteous cultures as the "multi-culture"

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2007, 09:27:21 AM »
Danny, one thing i learned, is that no matter how or what, brains ALWAYS come out on top my friend, ALWAAAAAAYS. ;)

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2007, 09:29:40 AM »

What the hell!! Don't be proud of your colour???!!!!  :o :o I think you've been watching too much liberal tv, BROTHER. lol. But seriously, where's all this liberal BS coming from? :'(

You know what, my best friend at school was BLACK!!! That's right, BLACK!
So don't tell me I hate them or anything...yeah sure they're killing my people as wwe speek, ****ing up my peoples' country...but hey, i don't hate them, I just am aware of their nature..and that theire the enemy.

This is liberal..this is common sense to not be selfish.  If you are an American..be a proud American. If you are from Michigan..be proud that you came from the greatest town of michigan where your wonderful parents raised you..I mean color?!  Who cares?!  If yo uare capable of seeing a good person of a different race...then why not consider them superior also? I don't understand it...

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2007, 09:30:24 AM »
Tell me, what has Mr. Black invented? Has he fared to another continent ON HIS OWN?

And you claim that is 100% genetic? I think it's nature AND nurture...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2007, 09:30:27 AM »

Jewish isn't a race

and German Nationalism
and Namibian nationalism

and Black Nationalism?

I don't agree with these types of movements...Multi culturalism, in my opinion, can be a great thing...however, it's bad when multi cultural involves evil people who destroy good cultures...Therefore, I'm for multi-culturalism, but without evil third world cultures to ruin it and with righteous cultures as the "multi-culture"

I'm sure your for forced diversity in school as well in the public school system and making white kids feel guilty about slavery right? Are you black?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2007, 09:31:04 AM »
Hell no .I have seen the enemy and they are not me!I told the local boys  and my son I would drop them off in DC or Detroit if they wanted a real experience with black culture.They all dropped black rap and dress and have turned into fine young men. ;) >:(

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2007, 09:31:59 AM »

Wayne I know you are a good guy..no doubt about it. And i remember being upset with your user domain name..but I understand you better.  I know that you like righteous people irregardless of race..But my advice to you is not to use genetics as a base of putting other people down...Certainly, Arabs are majority Muslim...Islam is evil..so when one sees an Arab, you have to be more on guard than if it were a white person...that's human nature...this is ok...

The problem is you are assuming we hate blacks because of how they look or their skin color, alright not the best looking race in my book, the issue here is their genetics that make them prone to violence. They need correcting, maybe because so many are infected with aids, it's started to make them more aggressive.

Cohen, i thik you are misunderstanding me..we are on the same page.