Author Topic: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!  (Read 44726 times)

Kiwi

Re: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2007, 09:33:13 AM »
Multi culturalism  :o That destroys what culture was there to being with. Australia has proven that just doesn't work. Hence in influx of Muslims here.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2007, 09:33:42 AM »

But certainly NOT PROUD TO BE WHITE or BLACK.

But being white is apart of me, shall I not be proud of that too. Its like pretending a part of me is not there.

I am not Black, Asian or any other colour than what I am.

I want you to look deeper into yourself...how did your family raise you?  Who were your best friends? Who were your favorite teachers. They might ahve been white, but from which culture did they speak to you? If you are an American...hey be proud to be an American from the Northwest from the greatest city in the country (if that is where you are from).  Don't be proud of your skin color..that's just dumb.

I am not American  ??? I was raised in a white culture. I have tried to understand what you want, I see your side I do.

But I can't follow that. So each to  their own cookie. I am proud of my looks, I am no model regardless of what others think.

As I said G-d made me this way and I am happy with his choice.

You can be a proud beauty..there's nothing wrong with that.  But if you are a smart strong woman..be proud to be a smart strong woman...But really, I dont' know what white culture really means...because Whites expand to all of the northern continents of the world.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2007, 09:34:24 AM »
Tell me, what has Mr. Black invented? Has he fared to another continent ON HIS OWN?

And you claim that is 100% genetic? I think it's nature AND nurture...

But where does the 'nurture' originate? And why is their 'nurturing' inferior to ours?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2007, 09:34:53 AM »
Danny, one thing i learned, is that no matter how or what, brains ALWAYS come out on top my friend, ALWAAAAAAYS. ;)

most of the time yes.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2007, 09:36:06 AM »
Danny...ive lived with these people all my life...and experience has taught me that 95% of blacks are just not as smart.
This is survival, and when it comes down to staying alive...my brother, you will know what im talking about  ;)

Consider this, %20 of snake species in australia are poisonous. right. So now, i see a snake in the gaden, obviously, you won't go working in the garden. But i have to!. Mmmm...so let's take liberal theory into account, thinking that hey %20 are not poisonous, and go ahead working next to the snake. Sure as hell, the snake bites me and im dead.

Moral is, because MAJORITY of snakes are poisonous in this area, you have to EXPECT that snake to be deadly. That's nature!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2007, 09:36:47 AM »
What about Jewish nationalism, I suppose that's dumb too? 

Jewish isn't a race

Polish nationalism is ok also
So is English nationalism
and German Nationalism
and Namibian nationalism
and South African nationalism
and Sri Lankan nationalism
and Swaziland Nationalism
and heck yes, even Iranian nationalism

But what is this "white" nationalism crap
and Black Nationalism?

So what, Jewish nationalists think that their Judaism is important and white nationalists think that their "whiteness" is important.  Who are you to tell them that it isn't?  Different things are important to different people.  I'm sure white nationalists would say that Jewish nationalism is dumb. 

White nationalism for the sake of whiteness is EVIL!  IT's bad it's a bad culture and I am to say that it is really bad for this forum! 

Jewish nationalism is nationalism of a culture and religion...Whiteness has no culture nor religion nor nationality to it!  Same goes with black nationalism...

So there is a problem with whites being proud of their race? There is plenty of white culture.

Jews, well Jews aren't technically a race, Jews are a nation, but the majority of Jews are caucasian. They are of the semitic groups, so semite pride world wide. Just kidding ;)

Seriously, why are you so opposed to nationalism? Do you just want Jews to assimilate with every other race? I am against race mixing and I refuse to mix with someone of different color than me. Does this make me a racist? Absolutely not, this is a personal decision and genetics are very important. Genetics aren't necessarily important for just race either, it's also important to know your background and the person you marry if you have certain genetics that pass down genetic diseases like tay-sachs, etc so you can know what to look out for if you have children. Genetics exist, you can pretend they don't, but then you will be living in a very sheltered world. Liberals like to pretend race doesn't exist and "we are all the same" so they can have a world full of different colors. They are destroying the fabric of society and culture.

I am NOT opposed to nationalism. I ahve a problem wtih race being next to the word nationalism.  Races aren't nationalities..they are simply the way someone looks.

I am not against races mixing, but all the power to anyone that wants to be with people who look similar to them.  I am also physically attracted to women who look a certain way versus others.  That certainly doesn't make anyone a racist.  It's giving a qualitative judgement on a total stranger just because of their genetics which is evil.

Genetic diseases exist in all races.

Races exist, we are all different, but we are all human beings.  Some cultures are great, some are terrible...But any race can follow anyone else's culture/religion.

White nationalism (WN) advocates a racial definition (or redefinition) of white national identity, as opposed to multiculturalism. The contemporary movement in the United States is a reaction to the alleged eventual decline (based on US census projections[citation needed]) in white demographics, politics and culture.[1]

I don't agree with these types of movements...Multi culturalism, in my opinion, can be a great thing...however, it's bad when multi cultural involves evil people who destroy good cultures...Therefore, I'm for multi-culturalism, but without evil third world cultures to ruin it and with righteous cultures as the "multi-culture"

I'm sure your for forced diversity in school as well in the public school system and making white kids feel guilty about slavery right? Are you black?

No I'm Jewish..went to a public school with all white kids...and a token black kid hither and tither...pretty sheltered and pro-"white"...but as I got older I needed to clarify a few things..Met some wonderful non-whites on the way up...and I think Chaim put a lot of things in perspective..and i feel good about how I feel about race and cultures today...more distinct, accurate, politically correct (maybe not to current society..)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2007, 09:38:17 AM »

But certainly NOT PROUD TO BE WHITE or BLACK.

But being white is apart of me, shall I not be proud of that too. Its like pretending a part of me is not there.

I am not Black, Asian or any other colour than what I am.

I want you to look deeper into yourself...how did your family raise you?  Who were your best friends? Who were your favorite teachers. They might ahve been white, but from which culture did they speak to you? If you are an American...hey be proud to be an American from the Northwest from the greatest city in the country (if that is where you are from).  Don't be proud of your skin color..that's just dumb.

I am not American  ??? I was raised in a white culture. I have tried to understand what you want, I see your side I do.

But I can't follow that. So each to  their own cookie. I am proud of my looks, I am no model regardless of what others think.

As I said G-d made me this way and I am happy with his choice.

You can be a proud beauty..there's nothing wrong with that.  But if you are a smart strong woman..be proud to be a smart strong woman...But really, I dont' know what white culture really means...because Whites expand to all of the northern continents of the world.

Don't forget the South  ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2007, 09:38:42 AM »
Multi culturalism  :o That destroys what culture was there to being with. Australia has proven that just doesn't work. Hence in influx of Muslims here.

Once again..if it is only comprised of good cultures, I'm a fan of multi-culturalism..islam is evil culture.

But Asian, Italian, Irish, jewish to name a few wonderful cultures...is all good when they live together if they dialogue and get to know one another...

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2007, 09:39:30 AM »
Danny, one thing i learned, is that no matter how or what, brains ALWAYS come out on top my friend, ALWAAAAAAYS. ;)

most of the time yes.

tell me, when has it not???????

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2007, 09:39:41 AM »
Tell me, what has Mr. Black invented? Has he fared to another continent ON HIS OWN?

But where does the 'nurture' originate? And why is their 'nurturing' inferior to ours?

Nurture is culture.  Outside environment...Hot weather, vicious animals, wars...etc

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2007, 09:39:51 AM »
I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, it was taken over by blacks and illegal aliens from Mexico. We were told everyones the same, we're all one race, human, blah blah blah. I never fell for it. Our teachers used to tell us skin color was the only thing that made us different. Ever seen an albino negro?

Oh yes, look how white they look.

The school systems are full of crap, it's nothing more than a way to boost children's self esteem. It's a way to make everyone feel equal and feel important, yes that's all it's about today is feelings and emotions, not productivity and facts. We distort the facts so we can satisfy the minorities in this country, meanwhile the leftists tell us that we should feel guilty and give minorities a chance. The idea of diversity and multiculturalism is nothing more than to destroy the world culture to appease a growing minority. The leftists want us to kiss their asses in hopes we can educate them and give them a better life so they can profit from it and use it for bragging rights. Diversity is a sham, I think we were better off with segregation, at least the crime was lower.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2007, 09:40:28 AM »

most of the time yes.

When that geeky nerdy kid gets his ass kicked by a stupid dumb ass jock.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2007, 09:40:51 AM »
Hell no .I have seen the enemy and they are not me!I told the local boys  and my son I would drop them off in DC or Detroit if they wanted a real experience with black culture.They all dropped black rap and dress and have turned into fine young men. ;) >:(

haha, yes Brother, that was a  VEEEEEEEERY smart thing to do!  ;) :) :) :) :) :)  They will be REAL   MEN!  :)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2007, 09:41:21 AM »
Look, just becuase blacks were eating banana skins until they saw apes peeling them, doesn't mean they're not smart.

Let's not jump to any conclusions here, OK ?

Besides, what have you got against living in doodoo huts ?

newman

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2007, 09:41:51 AM »
I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, it was taken over by blacks and illegal aliens from Mexico. We were told everyones the same, we're all one race, human, blah blah blah. I never fell for it. Our teachers used to tell us skin color was the only thing that made us different. Ever seen an albino negro?

Oh yes, look how white they look.

The school systems are full of crap, it's nothing more than a way to boost children's self esteem. It's a way to make everyone feel equal and feel important, yes that's all it's about today is feelings and emotions, not productivity and facts. We distort the facts so we can satisfy the minorities in this country, meanwhile the leftists tell us that we should feel guilty and give minorities a chance. The idea of diversity and multiculturalism is nothing more than to destroy the world culture to appease a growing minority. The leftists want us to kiss their donkeys in hopes we can educate them and give them a better life so they can profit from it and use it for bragging rights. Diversity is a sham, I think we were better off with segregation, at least the crime was lower.

They look like retarded humans or albino apes.

newman

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2007, 09:44:53 AM »

Nurture is culture.  Outside environment...Hot weather, vicious animals, wars...etc

There were wild animals AND hot weather and wars in Eretz Yisrael and the Jews have a 100 fold superior culture to the sambos.

The same with Europe. There was hot weather in the south and wild animals in it centuries ago.

Sorry, the sambos have no excuse except smaller IQs due to genetics.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2007, 09:45:44 AM »

most of the time yes.

When that geeky nerdy kid gets his donkey kicked by a stupid dumb donkey jock.

Well, first of all, that "nerd" is going to have mansion some day, whereas the bullies are going to sweep the streets, so thats one way of winning.
Also, if the so called "nerd" was smart enough, he could devise a plan of action...

---

Back to what was said to black invention.

Who's bloody fault is it they are/were in an outside environment in th first place?!??
(lol ::)) Last time i checked, being inside of the hut, is actually cooler than inside, and also provides shelter from environment and animals as you mention...so i don't really thin that was well thought off, or maybe i misunderstood? ::)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2007, 09:45:51 AM »
Boere you are from the former great South Africa.I lived among wonderful blacks not for just a week but as my life.He cookie cant understand.He needs a wake up call.I know he means well.But that doesnt change reality!And reality is ugly!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2007, 09:47:50 AM »

most of the time yes.

When that geeky nerdy kid gets his donkey kicked by a stupid dumb donkey jock.

Well, first of all, that "nerd" is going to have mansion some day, whereas the bullies are going to sweep the streets, so thats one way of winning.
Also, if the so called "nerd" was smart enough, he could devise a plan of action...

---

Back to what was said to black invention.

Who's bloody fault is it they are/were in an outside environment in th first place?!??
(lol ::)) Last time i checked, being inside of the hut, is actually cooler than inside, and also provides shelter from environment and animals as you mention...so i don't really thin that was well thought off, or maybe i misunderstood? ::)

After all, the baby needs to crawl before he can walk

newman

« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2007, 09:53:34 AM »
I met a Boer years ago when I was selling land. He was a former South African policeman.

He told me that all their household appliances 'back home' had to be the best quallity to be 'kaffir proof'. He said if you put a black in an empty concrete cell with two cannon balls, he'd break one and lose the other.

I laughed like hell because my Dad told me the EXACT same things about the natives on my grandfather's plantation in Vanuatu (formerly New Hebrides). Dad said " You can only use Seagull outboards on the punts, because they're coon-proof. What a coon doesn't break, he'll lose".

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2007, 09:54:38 AM »
Boere you are from the former great South Africa.I lived among wonderful blacks not for just a week but as my life.He cookie cant understand.He needs a wake up call.I know he means well.But that doesnt change reality!And reality is ugly!

That is soooo true Wayne.
Yeah true, there are some good blacks out there.
Yeah, we will talk again with Danny some day, after he went to afritopia

Yes, Danny is a good person whom only means well as you say, but keeping with that, there is a nice little saying i saw today:
"Liberals are so open minded, that their brains fell out"    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  :D :D :D :D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2007, 09:58:54 AM »
What are white nationalists proud of? There is no "white culture". If you're proud to be white just because of the color of your skin then you are a moron. If you want to include all the good that caucasian people have done in the world you need to include the evils such as Nazism and Communism. Being proud of your race is foolish because all races have done great evils in the past. Every race of people on the planet still have a large segment of their people who are evil.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2007, 10:02:49 AM »
Thunder try again.I can't be goaded! ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2007, 10:03:45 AM »
I met a Boer years ago when I was selling land. He was a former South African policeman.

He told me that all their household appliances 'back home' had to be the best quallity to be 'kaffir proof'. He said if you put a black in an empty concrete cell with two cannon balls, he'd break one and lose the other.

I laughed like hell because my Dad told me the EXACT same things about the natives on my grandfather's plantation in Vanuatu (formerly New Hebrides). Dad said " You can only use Seagull outboards on the punts, because they're coon-proof. What a coon doesn't break, he'll lose".

hahahahahahaha

that's soo true Newman hahah  :D :D :D

No kidding, it's true!!! As you will see below:

Our family moved to a new home, and already residing there, was a black family of 2. As all Boers, we felt sorry for them, and allowed them to work for us, so we could support them, and support them we did, even when it left a hole in our pockets! So anyway, to take one example...
We made an arangement, that the husband just every weekend clean the garden each week, which only took about an hour, so ja, it was a bargain on his side, 1 hrs for a week for free housing, food, utilities etc etc (and yet, we get called racists... ::)) Anyway, so one day, there was no petrol in the hedge trimmer, so what does Mr. Smart do, he makes Black petrol. Now let me tell you about this ingenious "Black Oil", or one could say "Kaffir Oil" which if you read on sound more approprioute  :D.

Mix some Jayes Fluid (heavy duty drain cleaner-Black in colour-as is black  ::)) with some water, and whom knowes what else, and voila! You have super cheap petrol ::) :D. Insert new petrol into engin and pray damn hard...lol   hahahahah

I think you all get what it took to fix the engin lol  :D :-\ ::)

newman

« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2007, 10:04:55 AM »
What are white nationalists proud of? There is no "white culture". If you're proud to be white just because of the color of your skin then you are a moron. If you want to include all the good that caucasian people have done in the world you need to include the evils such as Nazism and Communism. Being proud of your race is foolish because all races have done great evils in the past. Every race of people on the planet still have a large segment of their people who are evil.

You can be proud on balance.

Sure there have been bad elements to white, european culture but there is overwhelmingly more good than bad. Look at all the science, technology, higher life expectancy today. ALL due to white, Judaic/christian, Greeko-Roman/ western culture.

What has black culture produced besides doo-doo huts & face flies?