Author Topic: Are Democrats Hot For Hillary? (Lesbian Hottie Hot For Hillary Alert)  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
The Lesbian Dyke is finally out in the open-
Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | 07/11/2007 | Rush Limbaugh
RUSH: Well, for the first time, ladies and gentlemen, "Leading Democratic presidential candidates will participate in an unprecedented televised debate focusing exclusively on 'gay,' bisexual and transgender issues.... [T]he one-hour Aug. 9 event in Los Angeles scheduled to be broadcast on the homosexual-oriented LOGO network and live streamed at LOGOonline.com." Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the Breck Girl have confirmed that they will participate. "Several other Democratic candidates also might join the debate. The debate will be conducted with a live audience in Los Angeles. On the panel questioning the Democrats will be Human Rights Campaign president Joe Solmonese and...

Tell me this isn't just the most disgusting thing you have ever heard of by a Presidential Candidate ...

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
At least we can confirm that she is a dyke, (She is already)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The Lesbian Dyke is finally out in the open-
Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | 07/11/2007 | Rush Limbaugh
RUSH: Well, for the first time, ladies and gentlemen, "Leading Democratic presidential candidates will participate in an unprecedented televised debate focusing exclusively on 'gay,' bisexual and transgender issues.... [T]he one-hour Aug. 9 event in Los Angeles scheduled to be broadcast on the homosexual-oriented LOGO network and live streamed at LOGOonline.com." Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the Breck Girl have confirmed that they will participate. "Several other Democratic candidates also might join the debate. The debate will be conducted with a live audience in Los Angeles. On the panel questioning the Democrats will be Human Rights Campaign president Joe Solmonese and...

Tell me this isn't just the most disgusting thing you have ever heard of by a Presidential Candidate ...

And to think of all the Dem Pres candidates,, Hillary is the one with testosterone.   ;D
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I just thought that this would be relevant and it reveal her platform a little more... coming out of the closet!  ;D
We already know what Edwards is all about - Queen of all Fairies
OBAMA = OSAMA (the G rated version) to be more palatable to an average Joe
So Now the REAL Man of the Bunch steps forward-

Offline robander

• New JTFer
Re: Are Democrats Hot For Hillary? (Lesbian Hottie Hot For Hillary Alert)
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 12:15:09 PM »
Danstx,while i don't see edwards as a homosexual yet,as a fairy-I certainly agree I see tendencies there.His effeminate styles,mannerisms,spending much money and time in a beauty parlour.Hillary, I would agree appears more masculine,as a person she is hard for me to decypher,maybe in the light of having a bit of "slickness" similar to her husband.

Offline warlord2080

• Junior JTFer
Re: Are Democrats Hot For Hillary? (Lesbian Hottie Hot For Hillary Alert)
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 02:52:50 PM »
Mostly what i think about  why people vote for hillary is because of cleavage and everyone wants war not going back to america  ::) beyond all that hillary has slut problems to not be president