Author Topic: The Kahanist Movement : From a Christian Perspective  (Read 2092 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
The Kahanist Movement : From a Christian Perspective
« on: October 22, 2007, 05:45:20 PM »
Recently on Paltalk, I had some "Friends" ban me from their room. They have known me for over 6 years. They just recently removed the ban on me because their paltalk room in numbers sank into oblivion. Should I help these people out, even though they are against islam, or just call them what they are  , BUMS that used me too help their popularity ? I speak well on Paltalk, honestly though I feel used and personally I know they screwed up by banning me. From the members of JTF, should I join back with them, or kick the bums too the curb ?

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Kahanist Movement : From a Christian Perspective
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 05:46:41 PM »
Recently on Paltalk, I had some "Friends" ban me from their room. They have known me for over 6 years. They just recently removed the ban on me because their paltalk room in numbers sank into oblivion. Should I help these people out, even though they are against islam, or just call them what they are  , BUMS that used me too help their popularity ? I speak well on Paltalk, honestly though I feel used and personally I know they screwed up by banning me. From the members of JTF, should I join back with them, or kick the bums too the curb ?

Jeff

You use paltalk? What's your paltalk username?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 05:47:22 PM »
mosquewatch, what is yours ?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 05:49:47 PM »
PILMAN

I'll be on when I get off work.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 05:50:34 PM »
What rooms do you go to ?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 05:51:06 PM »

I generally go in the social issues rooms, I also run my own room called "Gun Control Unconstitutional"

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 05:52:17 PM »

I generally go in the social issues rooms, I also run my own room called "Gun Control Unconstitutional"

Like the name of the room, I'll come visit ya. Even though we disagree on some things. Glad too know a JTF member is on PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 05:55:38 PM »

Like the name of the room, I'll come visit ya. Even though we disagree on some things. Glad too know a JTF member is on PT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been on paltalk for a while, since mid 2001. Things have changed a lot, but it is a good way to spread political messages. Our room gets very controversial though, anytime you have a gun room with a open debate, you are bound to get a lot of scum and a few 9/11 truthers. We also get some hardcore rednecks but they are pretty nice people if you get to know them. Unfortunately as a moderator of the room, i've lost some good friends due to me refusing to censor even the most hardcore leftists as I like to have debates to keep the room active. I've since reformed my ways and generally bounce those who do not want a serious debate but rather to keep pushing brady propaganda down our throats.

I've also visited a number of Jewish rooms though I've been having a few conflicts with one in particular. I do like the Torah Unloaded room run by Toras Moshe though.