Author Topic: I have banned Karl Marx!  (Read 8128 times)

admin

I have banned Karl Marx!
« on: October 22, 2007, 09:44:53 PM »
He called someone gay as an insult. It is against the forum rules to slander our members.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I have banned Karl Marx!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 09:51:30 PM »
Fine with me .The name he chose didn't cut it.Although you all gave me a chance and look at mine.LOL O0

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 10:31:37 PM »
Re:  "...It is against the forum rules to slander our members..."

I notice each day that the "forum rules" are applied arbitrarily, depending on whether or not the Moderators agree with the slander and insults which are regularly hurled at long-standing members.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 10:37:46 PM »
Thats the nature of the Beast.But you don't walk into another mans house and start calling names.Savvy?

newman

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 05:10:56 AM »
He was a leftist idiot who considered Judaism 'worse' than islam! You can't debate somebody that deranged.

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 05:21:59 AM »
He was also a conspiracy theorist....no debating with people who have no brain cells left firing;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 07:05:47 AM »
When i saw the name Karl Marx i thought who would use a username  like that.No good could come from a person who admires Karl Marx
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 07:27:05 AM »
He asked for it... coming on OUR forum with a name like that, he was looking for trouble!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 09:21:08 AM »
Go to hell, "karl marx",
apologetist of the unapologizable !!!

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 09:25:44 AM »
He called someone gay as an insult. It is against the forum rules to slander our members.

Yes i agree. Karl Marx has a youtube website, where he is attacking our good Chaim. Perhaps K.Marx is an evil person or just nuts.

This is one of his worse videos:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 09:33:57 AM »

Yes i agree. Karl Marx has a youtube website, where he is attacking our good Chaim. Perhaps K.Marx is an evil person or just nuts.

I don'nt know what to make of him ,maybe he's on drugs :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 09:48:15 AM »

Yes he looks drunk. Perhaps he is an alcoholic. Today schnapps is a big problem. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 09:49:49 AM »

Yes he looks drunk. Perhaps he is an alcoholic. Today schnapps is a big problem. :(
Yes this is true he just does'nt make any sense

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 10:06:09 AM »
Ok, I just wish that I could have engaged him in debate or even hurled some factually based insults of my own before his banning... ;)

MassuhD does make a good point.  Perhaps there might be a stated list of rules for the forum that is to be "accepted" upon joining the forum..or during the process of signing up.  I know, from personal experience, that what MassuhD says is very accurate comment.  I've had people, now long standing members, insult me because of disagreements....  some have later apologized and researched the facts and others....? 

I just wish I could have debated or hacked away at this ignoramus for a bit before his banning...lol O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 04:18:35 PM »
I warned him but he paid no attention.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »
Why? What's the big deal about calling someone happy? ;)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 05:57:04 PM »
I like Richard Marx ....does that make me a commie ?

« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 06:05:44 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 06:25:35 PM »
I like Richard Marx ....does that make me a commie ?

Richard is not Karl..... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 06:26:05 PM »
Phew !  lol

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2007, 06:29:05 PM »
We now have a groucho Marx on jtf.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2007, 06:30:06 PM »
I love Richard Marx's music. But when I saw him in concert, he was so damn cocky!

I have some Marx in my ancestry. Does that make me a commie or is there a chance I'm related to the Marx brothers?  ;D

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2007, 06:43:23 PM »
Could be both !

Offline karlmarx20

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2007, 06:50:23 PM »
Hello I am a new member  nice to meet you all for the first time ;)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 07:05:40 PM by karlmarx20 »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2007, 06:53:58 PM »
Hello I am a new member  nice to meat you all for the first time ;)

LOL Nice to MEAT YOU TOO STRANGER. ;)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 06:57:58 PM by Sarah »

Kiwi

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2007, 06:56:17 PM »
I see someone is using a proxy  ^-^ Hey KM I wonder how long it takes to ban you again.  ^-^