Author Topic: What's your occupation/major?  (Read 7270 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What's your occupation/major?
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2007, 11:43:51 PM »
Professional law student.   :D

dannycookie is referring to the gums that are in your mouth, Yacov. 

That's what I thought. Is he a dentist?

No I build guitars for a living! 

So why did you say gums?

Yaacov...i was only joking...you're so gullible!   :'( ::)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2007, 11:45:49 PM »
I don't get it, Infidel.  Excuse my ignorance but I didn't know that women are on the front lines in any way racking up kills.  In what manner were you involved with killing people? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2007, 11:47:02 PM »
so how did you hear about jtf?  You are part of the US forces?

I am apart of the Global War on Terror as a member of the Allied Forces to the USA.

JTF I heard about it when a thread was started here regarding a WN forum Members, which they have not banned my but dismissed me from lol.

They told me not to come here, as you see I rarely do as I am told.  :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2007, 11:49:17 PM »
so how did you hear about jtf?  You are part of the US forces?

I am apart of the Global War on Terror as a member of the Allied Forces to the USA.

JTF I heard about it when a thread was started here regarding a WN forum Members, which they have not banned my but dismissed me from lol.

They told me not to come here, as you see I rarely do as I am told.  :::D

Member of the Allied forces to the USA: this means from another country other than the USA probably.  Who told you not to come on this forum?  I'm confused..what is "WN forum members"?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2007, 11:50:41 PM »
Most are not ready for your stuff girl!It is our business and best kept to ourselves..S they don't have to see it!

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »
I don't get it, Infidel.  Excuse my ignorance but I didn't know that women are on the front lines in any way racking up kills.  In what manner were you involved with killing people? 

Its simple we are in an active zone in a field unit you get attacked all hands are required. Because of this we are classed as combat soldiers, as soon as the attack passes we go back in the position we hold.

And the grunts once take their roles. A field unit has around 10 people, so we are armed and have the same combat training as any other.

As an officer of course basically training is a must. We are defence unit not attack unit. Yu need to understand the units roles.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 11:51:33 PM »
I'm confused too.  I think she was saying that she was on a white nationalist forum but they dismissed her and told her not to come to JTF but she did anyway. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Kiwi

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 11:54:51 PM »
I'm confused too.  I think she was saying that she was on a white nationalist forum but they dismissed her and told her not to come to JTF but she did anyway. 

Yes thats right.

Kiwi

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2007, 11:56:04 PM »
Why was she there if she's Jewish?

Because I was asked to go there.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2007, 11:57:34 PM »
  I am a medical doctor.
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2007, 11:58:32 PM »
  I am a medical doctor.

What field are you in?

Kiwi

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2007, 12:10:38 AM »

You were asked to go to WN? Who asked you to?

I was on Iran Defence Forum, which I was pointing out to the mullahs there many things ;D

And a Turk befriended me. Funny dude.

He had gone there and asked me to see what I thought, now since I was tracing this fella anyway I thought ok.

Weirdest place ever I have been too. Surprising they made me a full member quickly because I can't stand mullahs.

Then they allowed me access to the hidden forums.

I came to blows with them when the stated Indians were white. And Arabs and Mullahs are thier allies.

Gonna say I noticed after I left so did many others. It was an experience I must say.

They never asked me anything, they NEVER attacked me until coming here. They were friendly.

I never answered about Jewish posts, and they had Jewish members.

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2007, 03:12:45 AM »
Indians ARE white.

But why did they say they like Mullahs if they agreed with you being against Mullahs?

Indians are Asians, and far from being white, early history suggests that, but they are so mixed now not even DNA can make them white. Oh I define Race soley on DNA. And there are complete genetic markers proving this, hence my username in other forum as the 7 daughters of eve.

Because mullahs hate jews it was that simple for them.

Because you got to remember not all White Nationalist are Neo Nazi's, there are many different type of White Nationalists, or to use Eagleyes phrasing Race Culturalist.

Many WN's are there not for the anti jew is soley there cause they don't like blacks or muslims or asians. Or any non white.

Like StørmFrønt there massive amounts of Jewish members there. Why because simply because of that reason 9 times out of 10 a WN is a separatist.

For those who don't really understand what that means its they just want cultures to stand alone from each other. Blacks with blacks , whites with whites, jews with jews. Are we understanding this better now.

Other WN's like your Neo Nazi and KKK are different, they are your trolls you get here.

I was reading posts from that Fight dem back forum, geez they are more racists than any forum I have read. And they are meant to be fighting that.

Why simply because they have no true understanding of the issues.

Fighting against a group that has wronged you is all well and good, but you need to be focused and understand that every action has a reaction.  They simply have lost sight of the goals they had.

I find it interesting how each side has dogmatic views.

I love following the path of human behaviour, the question of why and what drives a person to be who they are. Its not question on  if they are insane more of why they are.

You want to have a guess what my other Uni degree is  ^-^

Kiwi

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2007, 05:23:09 AM »
That's why DNA profiling is the best method of Race Identification.  O0

I am solely talking Genetics not location of birth.

Anyway thats a WN issue  ;)

I totally have forgotten what this thread was about  :::D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2007, 09:09:58 PM »
I'm studying civil engineering.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2007, 09:18:12 PM »
"I love following the path of human behavior, the question of why and what drives a person to be who they are."
You said what I mean lady.
My interest in wars and what not are because Im interested in.........I love following the path of human behaviour, the question of why and what drives a person to be who they are.
Bingo!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2007, 07:29:38 AM »

I was on Iran Defence Forum, which I was pointing out to the mullahs there many things ;D

He had gone there and asked me to see what I thought, now since I was tracing this fella anyway I thought ok.

Weirdest place ever I have been too. Surprising they made me a full member quickly because I can't stand mullahs.

I came to blows with them when the stated Indians were white. And Arabs and Mullahs are thier allies.

Gonna say I noticed after I left so did many others. It was an experience I must say.

They never asked me anything, they NEVER attacked me until coming here. They were friendly.

Oh that foolish forum   :::D they have all those hairy ugly short people who think they are WN .We once had a a half Christian arab girl half Italian girl whose boyfriend ran the site i forgot the name  is this it ,they have a few other middle easterners who want to be WN       

http://www.whitearyan.info/     

OR THIS ONE            http://www.panaryan.com/forum/index.php
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 07:39:03 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Kiwi

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2007, 08:07:35 AM »

Oh that foolish forum   :::D they have all those hairy ugly short people who think they are WN .We once had a a half Christian arab girl half Italian girl whose boyfriend ran the site i forgot the name  is this it ,they have a few other middle easterners who want to be WN       

http://www.whitearyan.info/     

OR THIS ONE            http://www.panaryan.com/forum/index.php

Are that would be the second one.  ;)