Author Topic: The day after tomarrow is the Yitshak Rabin's worship day.  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
The day after tomarrow is the Yitshak Rabin's worship day.
« on: October 22, 2007, 03:17:42 PM »
And I need to suffer those rituals at school.  I hope I will convince my parents to let me stay at home, but they object for now  :-\ It's a wasted day to praise a killer instead of being at home, read and studie things .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The day after tomarrow is the Yitshak Rabin's worship day.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 03:21:18 PM »
And I need to suffer those rituals at school.  I hope I will convince my parents to let me stay at home, but they object for now  :-\ It's a wasted day to praise a killer instead of being at home, read and studie things .
I would stay home it's like communism
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 03:30:25 PM »
They always tell us how great man he was, great general ( :::D ), great PM ( :::D ) and a great man for peace ( :::D ).
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 03:31:34 PM »
They always tell us how great man he was, great general ( :::D ), great PM ( :::D ) and a great man for peace ( :::D ).
like North Korea :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 03:32:36 PM »
When Am Yisrael wakes up and elects leaders who care about our future, all of this ritual will be used to commemorate the death of a true Jewish hero whose Yahrtzeit is six days later.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 04:09:41 PM »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 05:39:21 PM »
Besides Rabin being suckered into that land for peace hoola oopla what else did he do wrong ? Why was he such a bad general ?

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 05:45:53 PM »
Can it also be Yigal Amir Day?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 07:04:02 PM »
Besides Rabin being suckered into that land for peace hoola oopla what else did he do wrong ? Why was he such a bad general ?

He was the general that carried out the attack on the Altalena where 15 (?) Jews were killed.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 07:29:58 PM »

He was the general that carried out the attack on the Altalena where 15 (?) Jews were killed.

"They sank the Altalena and gunned down the survivors as they tried to swim to shore, killing at least 15. Ben-Gurion later declared: "Blessed be the cannon that sank the Altalena."

For most Israelis, the Altalena episode represents a dark, shameful chapter in Zionist history, in which the left used violence against fellow-Jews for the sake of gaining political advantage. But for many Israelis on the left, such as Baruch Kimmerling, the Altalena is a symbol of how to deal with the Jewish right."

http://www.afsi.org/OUTPOST/95DEC/dec1.htm

Altalena was not about mamlachtiut. Altalena was a military coup against the heroes who made the birth of Israel possible.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 07:32:29 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 01:20:15 AM »

"They sank the Altalena and gunned down the survivors as they tried to swim to shore, killing at least 15. Ben-Gurion later declared: "Blessed be the cannon that sank the Altalena."

For most Israelis, the Altalena episode represents a dark, shameful chapter in Zionist history, in which the left used violence against fellow-Jews for the sake of gaining political advantage. But for many Israelis on the left, such as Baruch Kimmerling, the Altalena is a symbol of how to deal with the Jewish right."

Altalena was not about mamlachtiut. Altalena was a military coup against the heroes who made the birth of Israel possible.
That's not true, Altalena was a weapon ship who supposed to provide weapon to the Jerusalem cameign.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 04:23:25 PM »

he killed tens of Jews on the Altalena.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 05:51:13 PM »
What do you all think about the statement made on the JDL web site that while they didn't agree with Rabin, they felt he should have been removed with ballots instead of bullets?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 05:54:35 PM »
What do you all think about the statement made on the JDL web site that while they didn't agree with Rabin, they felt he should have been removed with ballots instead of bullets?

I agree.  O0  I hope Yigal ruts in jail next to a Pali.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 07:20:10 PM »
it is unfortunate that he was killed, because he is a martyr now and is not recognized as the traitor he is. Further, it is a tragedy that a good Jew sits in jail because of his unwise actions.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 08:42:06 PM »

That's not true, Altalena was a weapon ship who supposed to provide weapon to the Jerusalem cameign.

? Where do we disagree?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 08:53:35 PM »
Rabin was a great prophet! ( ;)) he brought peace along with clinton  ;) ;) ;)
KAHANE TZADAK!