Author Topic: Obama disrespecting the national anthem  (Read 6193 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Obama disrespecting the national anthem
« on: October 24, 2007, 01:38:34 AM »
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 01:40:06 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama disrespecting the national anthem
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 01:40:49 AM »
LOL thats the funniest thing Ive seen since,well I don't know! :::D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 01:41:05 AM »
What a schmuck. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 01:43:12 AM »
What a schmuck. 

At least he is not practicing taqqiyah...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 01:44:40 AM »
What a schmuck. 

At least he is not practicing taqqiyah...

True, at least he's being honest.  It would be much better if democrats and leftists just came out and said "I HATE AMERICA, VOTE FOR ME!"
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 01:45:02 AM »
One wrong vote in congress put that moron up there. Uff, if I ran this country.....  :o

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 01:46:14 AM »
A hand over one's heart, a hand over one's genitals, what's the difference?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 01:47:16 AM »
What is taqqiyah...wayne jude

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 01:49:08 AM »

It's what Muslims do when they tell you that Islam is a religion of PEEEEEACE.  Lying about the true nature of their religion in order to fool the silly infidel for strategic advantage is taqqiya.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 01:50:29 AM »

Deception.

Pretending you're something that you're not.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 01:51:19 AM »
Is taqqiyah a Hebrew word?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 01:52:11 AM »
Is taqqiyah a Hebrew word?

Arabic probably.

Islamic.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 01:52:55 AM »
Is it for real???  >:( Or a hoax picture, just curious, I'd like to know before I get mad at his lack of respect!

On second glance, it DOES look fake.  Notice how Richardson is staring off in a different direction and the perspective is noticeably off.  The flag also looks really fake.

taqqiyah is an Arabic word.  It's a Islamic concept. 

Joe Schmo

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 01:54:25 AM »
Is it for real???  >:( Or a hoax picture, just curious, I'd like to know before I get mad at his lack of respect!

At least he's standing.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2007, 01:56:36 AM »
Is it for real???  >:( Or a hoax picture, just curious, I'd like to know before I get mad at his lack of respect!
On second glance, it DOES look fake.  Notice how Richardson is staring off in a different direction and the perspective is noticeably off.  The flag also looks really fake.

The shadows look real.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 02:04:14 AM »
Saw the video on Lisa's site.Its real.What planet is that Evil bastard from.OH ,I forgot planet islumm...

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 02:14:37 AM »

taqqiyah is an Arabic word.  It's a Islamic concept. 

Watch the video. It's real.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 02:18:06 AM »
Ok yes, totally real.

I don't know what was worse.  Seeing that piece of garbage keep his hands down during the anthem or hearing that OTHER piece of garbage attempt to sing it!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 02:24:32 AM »
My thoughts exactly.He clapped  his hands first and the other idiots followed.Look there is no decent winable candidate.This is so sad! :'(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 02:34:07 AM »
I would like to shoot him.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 02:42:16 AM »
I would like to shoot him.

SHHHHHHH... you don't know who's listening. Shoot who?  ;)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 02:43:42 AM »
It is very SHAMEFUL that someone like obama has gotten this far in the race! (And hitlary clinton too)

They represent a big part of America. This is scary. I think we will have another civil war soon, only we will win. With all their gun control, boycotting the Military, in a war, they will loose big time.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2007, 02:49:15 AM »
It is very SHAMEFUL that someone like obama has gotten this far in the race! (And hitlary clinton too)

They represent a big part of America. This is scary. I think we will have another civil war soon, only we will win. With all their gun control, boycotting the Military, in a war, they will loose big time.

Thats a fact.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2007, 02:50:26 AM »
Ok yes, totally real.

I don't know what was worse.  Seeing that piece of garbage keep his hands down during the anthem or hearing that OTHER piece of garbage attempt to sing it!

Exactly.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2007, 03:18:59 AM »
COMPLETE DISRESPECT!  WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM A MUSLIM.  AND WHAT KIND OF SINGING IS THIS FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM?????????   >:(
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!