Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Myself (10/24)  (Read 29971 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Myself (10/24)
« on: October 24, 2007, 02:44:01 AM »
                                                                                                              בס''ד

Shalom fellow JTFers! What a pleasure joining this great forum!

My first post, appropriately, is submitting to you our latest four videos for YouTube:

(The Nazi Connection To Haaretz)

(Clinton Will Confiscate Your Guns)

(Why Leftwing Democrats Hate America)

(Lying Media Supports Clinton and Obama)

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos. Doing so boosts the videos' position on youtube bringing us more viewers.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 12:53:52 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Myself (10/24)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 02:48:19 AM »
It's really great to have you as a poster, Chaim. Welcome!

David also should join.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 02:56:04 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 03:22:40 AM »
I have always wondered when you would join the forum. Welcome!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 07:29:26 AM »
I'm bloody glad that you've finally made it to the board, Chaim!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 07:34:44 AM »
Welcome Chaim.  It's great to have you on the forum.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 07:48:28 AM »

Welcome Chaim.  It's great to have you on the forum.
my feelings exactly
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 08:12:25 AM »
Welcome Chaim.  What a great surprise!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 08:14:57 AM »
 Dear JTF members,
A columnist for the European-based English language edition of the Chareidi-weekly “Hamodia” newspaper, Mr. Avi Klar, recently wrote that Islam and terrorism is not the threat we face today as some make it out to be. Rather, he argues, Christian missionaries are a far, far greater threat to the Jewish people.

He misleads misinformed readers, and minimises real threats. So I, not a good writer at all, as many of you may realise, took pen to paper and responded to him with loads of information, using JTF material (which helps a lot!).

I am providing JTF members, exclusively his reply to me. But first of all, my original letter - followed by his response - … and then my response to that. That’s where it ended.  I think it may be of interest to other members to read it. Enjoy! Thank you.

Zev

"YESHA”

TO MR. KLAR/HAMODIA

“Dear Sir,
I was very surprised and disturbed by Mr. Avi Klar’s column on threats, where he argues that crime and missionaries are more potent and present threats than Islamic terrorism. I think this illustrated a great misunderstanding and ignorance on part of the writer as to Islam and its doctrine on Jews and all other non-Muslim “infidels”.

He is greatly misinformed to underestimate the Islamic threat on our world. Of course missionary activity on Jews is a threat, however, Islam whose fanatical hatred seeks the destruction of all non-Muslims and whose goal are to either exterminate all non-Muslims or forcibly covert them is far greater.
Islam which seeks world domination and the destruction of western civilization is a real and imminent threat. We should not get into the position of trying to lever up which is a bigger threat, crime or missionaries as they both are, and are different so can not possibly be categorized like that.
The Koran tells Muslims to lie on their true intentions so they can grow and achieve world conquests, which leaves Jews and non-Muslims vulnerable and ignorant as to the huge and growing danger that is Islam. Their genocidal goals and aims are therefore hidden by their lies and deceptions.
Polls and surveys across the Arab and Muslim world show massive support for terror attacks against Jews. They are guided by their Koran and Hadith, which are full of hatred, supremacy and anti-semitism. Failure to understand the great evil that we face today will cost us dearly. We must wakeup, and not allow ourselves to be fooled, we must not be blind or politically correct cover-ups because the future of our world is at stake, and the menace and threats we face from Islam is too massive to ignore. We need to understand that the Muslim Koran, calls for genocide, holocausts and mass murder against all non-Muslims.  
Terror is a tactic, you can’t make war against this, rather it is Islam which has created a war against the west and all its non-Muslim inhabitants that we have to overcome and defeat. Coexistence with such a racist, Nazi religion is not possible, peace with people devoted to our destruction and who follow a mass-murderer and terrorist called Mohammed is not possible. The overwhelming majority of people who call themselves Muslims are followers of Mohammed and his genocidal and satanic religion, which call Jews apes, pigs, monkeys and dogs, who need to be annihilated.
Consider the following: What do we do when we are brutally attacked by a Nazi ideology that happens to be the deeply held religious belief of 1.3 billion Muslims?
What do we do when the Muslim religion itself, through its hateful Koran, orders all Muslims to engage in "jihad" (holy war) until the whole world is "dar al Islam" (under Islamic rule)?
What do we do when the world's Muslims obey Koranic Nazi teachings and massacre huge numbers of Christians, Jews and other non-Muslim "infidels"?
What do we do as the Muslim world races excitedly to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction to eradicate millions of Americans and Israelis as their religion commands them to do?
What do we do about the Muslim birthrate, which is by far the world's biggest and which is causing the Islamic threat to grow astronomically?
It is possible that only a number of them totaling several million would actively be engaged in terror, but the majority of them are steadfast n their determination to destroy Israel and celebrate when Jews are murdered. The majorities are anti-Jewish, as shown by their dictatorial government-controlled media outlets and the “education” system across the Muslim world is viciously Nazi, hatful and anti-Semitic, never mind the huge private Islamic terrorist media empire. The fact that the Nazi Koran preaches fanatic hatred, intolerance and genocide against all non-Muslims is ignored.
Arab Governments who trade with Israel do so for their own financial gain, against the agreement of their populations who are anti-Jewish and Israel. The corrupt, dictatorial and totalitarian Arab governments could not care less about their people, only their back pockets
As a side note, Arab Muslim admiration of Hitler ysh”vz is somewhat know, as Egyptian tyrant Sadat mimicked Hitler and worshiped him. Today, in the Muslim world, in countries such as terrorist Saudi Arabia and Egypt, Adolf Hitler's infamous Mein Kampf is admired and required reading. It’s the second-best-selling book in the Arab world.
We DO need to hunt them down, NOT appease them or be soft on them. We deny reality because to acknowledge the truth would be to condemn an entire religion, something which we consider to be extraordinarily distasteful. The only way to end this nightmare is to have leaders in America and Israel who clearly identify the enemy: Islam. As long as 1.3 billion Muslims continue to believe in a Nazi book that demands genocide against all non-Muslims, Islamic terrorism will only get worse, much worse, until millions of "infidels" are massacred by weapons of mass destruction.
We need to become energy independent and cut off the hundreds of billions of dollars that flow to Muslim terrorist regimes in order to purchase their oil. Then we would end the insane policy of giving foreign aid to all of our enemies. In addition, we should destroy Muslim terrorist nuclear bomb-making factories in Iran. That would force an end to the Muslim population boom, and there would not be the billions of dollars needed to rebuild the destroyed nuclear bomb-making factories.”
ENDS
Zev …

London

HIS RELPY:
"Thank you for your well-written letter.

As I mentioned in my article, there is no doubt that Islamic extremist are a very real threat. However it is important that we not delude ourselves into thinking that Islam is a brand new religion, and that the Koran was written yesterday.

For over twelve hundred, a significant percentage of the worlds population have chosen to follow the precepts of this religion. There have been numerous incidents of extremists who over the centuries used this religion to wage war against non-Muslims, the vast majority of Muslims – to this very day – chose for a great variety of practical reasons to interpret the Koran in a non-belligerent manner.

In fact, when one compares the lives of Jews in Muslim countries versus the lives of Jews in Christian countries over the last thousand years, we will find that it was generally the Christians who used their religion as a reason to massacre, persecute, and forcibly convert the Jews, while the Muslims – relatively speaking – treated the Jews residing in their lands fairly decently.

Though it is very alluring to rewrite history, we must remember that it was the Christians who repeatedly waged war on the Muslims, most infamously during the period of the Crusaders. On their way to defeat the “non-believers,” the Christians brutally massacred thousands of Jews in France and Germany. Later on, Christians perpetuated the Inquisition and countless pogroms - all in the name of their religion.      

While it certainly is true that some Islamic leaders had close ties to Hitler, the Nazi regime was still essentially a Christian creation. While some Muslims can rightfully be accused of believing in “Nazi ideology” they are simply emulating their Christian role models.

It is very difficult to argue that it is “Islam” per se that is suddenly the root cause of terrorism or anti-Semitism. As mentioned, the Islamic leadership somehow managed to interpret the Koran in a non-violent manner for more than a thousand years, and instead of adding fuel to the flames, we ought to be encouraging Muslims to follow their example.

At the same time, we need to keep in mind that it is only quite recently that the Catholic Church has finally stopped formally calling for the conversion of the Jews, and has basically stopped any official proselytizing. Much of the Protestant church, particularly the evangelicals, continue to believe that their religion demands of them to do everything they can to convert Jews to their cause.  

Whatever claims that can be made about the danger of Islam, they pale in example to the inherent dangers of Christianity. Nonetheless, while we are obligated to do everything human to save precious Jews from the vicious and poisonous fangs of missionaries, we have to be careful not to antagonize or public attack Christians nor their religion. The same is true for terrorism and Islam as well.

Most importantly, as Jews, we must remember our role. We are “Yidden and Golus,” and while we must defend ourselves as necessary, we must follow the example of Yaakov Avinu and first try Tefilah, appeasement, and only then wage war.

Avi Klar"

--------------------------------

My follow up response:

“Dear Mr. Klar,

I would like to thank you for your quick, personal and comprehensive letter in reply to mine.  Thanks for taking the time to read it and respond and hoping you will read my following response to that.

Whilst many are forced into hiding in revealing the true nature of this insane, intolerant religion (Islam), and others are ignorant of its content, due to language difficulties, I do believe people are becoming more aware of the reality of Islam, due to translations, especially ones into English from credible, academic places such as: http://islamicity.com/mosque/Surai.htm and http://islamicity.com/mosque/TOPICI.HTM. Here we can see what is really written, by Muslims and Arabs – so called “professors” and ‘academics’ – who translate it with no ‘interpretations’.

Islam has spread wars, conflicts and violence, wherever it’s been and where it goes it transforms places into evil darkness and one of mayhem. There is something more than “interpretation” which  causes them to murder, pillage and be so cruel, unlike Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, (today’s) Christians and lehavdil bea”h, the Jewish people.  I do not believe in concepts such as “moderate Muslims”, like I do not believe in such as a thing as “moderate Nazis” or “good, peaceful Nazis”. Followers of this religion follow a path of fascism, perversion, distortion, murder, racism, and primitivism – as I detailed in my letter.  

One recent example, the French gave Lebanon sovereign self-government in in order to create a mainly Christian nation in the Arab world that would provide safe haven for Arab Christian victims of Islamic Nazi persecution and genocide. With a plain Christian majority, Lebanon was supposed to provide a answer to the constant problem of anti-Christian genocide in the Arab world. The Lebanese Christians hoped that their pro-Nazi stance would gain them acceptance among Arab Muslims - given that Arab Muslims fanatically supported Nazi Germany in World War II, and have always adored German Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler yimach shmo ve-zichro. Muslims started a civil war in 1975 with the express goal of annihilating all of the Christian "infidels." In 1982, over 300,000 Lebanese Christian men, women and children had been slaughterd by the Lebanese Muslims and their PLO terrorist supporters.

True, Jews were treated not as harshly in Muslim places, as in Christian countries; however, they were still oppressed, persecuted and treated like fifth class citizens. Christianity does not call for the killing of Jews, and the proportion who seek to convert Jews are even, I believe, going against the fundamentals of their faith, G-d, says He will bless those who bless Israel and the Jews.  Also of course, there is the ever lasting covenant, which many Christians go against, by them trying to rip Jews away from their faith, with their misinterpretation of the Bible and taking it out of context. This is completely different to Islam, however.  

You are totally correct about the vicious Christian pogroms, inquisitions, blood libels, massacres, holocausts etc. against the Jewish people, but Islam does not come much behind in its brutality against Jews, especially with its founder personally killing hundreds of Jewish and non-Jewish men, women and children who did not wish to convert to Islam. In addition, Islam was responsible for massacring several hundred million non-Muslims, and forcibly converting millions of others to his merciless and wicked religion.  

As for the Koran, Muslims see it as a duty to fight the “infidel”, and the Saudi version is the true version of Islam, they have killed non-Muslims by hanging, the sword and other brutal methods in yesteryear, in addition to burning places of worship of other religions, and desecrating all non-Muslim places, as that is what their terror bible, the Koran teaches them.  When Jews did not want to follow Mohammed, all hell broke loose, and it is very clearly visible in the Koran, in which this illiterate, maniac authored.

Those who do not believe that Jews are monkeys and apes, who have to be forcibly converted or killed, are not Muslims and certainly are going against Mohammed’s savage words in the Koran. Many Muslims may be ignorant of his statements, but if they become aware of this and are able to do what Mohammed commanded them … you can just imagine what a frenzy they’ll have. Lying is a key theme, as I mentioned, that they use, and are told to do in the Koran, to non-Muslims, until they are strong enough to rule and conquer!

Hitler ysh”vz, was influenced more by Paganism than anything else, and they, the German Nazis and their counterparts saw each other, despite some differences, as my ‘enemies enemy is my friend’. Muslim anti-semitism is based purely on the fact that Jews are Jews; and they are hated ‘purely’ for their DNA.  I would argue that Muslims are Nazis, as explained, because of their non-stop idolizing Hitler and through the Koranic Nazi hate, by Islam’s Mohammed yimach shmo ve-zichro.  

Egypt’s Abdel Nasser's called for genocide against Israeli Jewry. Israel's greatest successes were achieved when Jews had no doubt that their Muslim enemies were united in seeking to destroy the Jewish people. Furthermore, Nasser was a wild Nazi who, like so many of his counterparts in the Arab world, openly proclaimed even to Western ears, that they were irreversibly devoted to exterminating the Jewish people.

We see Nazi salutes by the PLO-Fatah, by Hizbullah, by Hamas, by Iranian Guards, and by many others. There was a Muslim Nazi army brigade of course in Bosnia, supporting and working for Hitler’s attempt to annihilate the Jewish people.  Haj al-Hamin Al-Husseini yimach shmo ve-zichro, the notorious predecessor of Arafat’s-Fatah-PLO, had very close connections with Hitler. In fact, Hitler admired Islam very much and wanted the German nation to convert to Islam, calling it a great religion! Nazism and Islam, with its supremacist and racist ideas are very closely intertwined. They have linked to neo-Nazi racists around the world too.

The PLO "philosophy" of total Muslim Nazi genocide against the Jewish people were identical to that of Egyptian dictator Sadat's "philosophy". One difference was that Sadat yimach shmo ve-zichro - following in the footsteps of his deities, Mohammed and Hitler - sought to more cleverly achieve his genocidal objective through more deceptive and effective "tactics and methods". The leader of the Arab world has tended to be Muslim Nazi Egypt,

Scholars like Strauss lent credence to German Nazi propaganda that Nazism was "a good thing for Germany" and that the world had little to fear from, just like Islam, and could still admire, Islamic culture.   There is no such thing as a moderate Islam. The Koran call on Muslims to oppress, persecute or kill Christians, Jews, dissidents and non-believers, to beat and rape women and to establish an Islamic state by force.

In my estimation, appeasement has lead, and will always lead to weakness and vulnerability and it strengthens and encourages our enemies.  It leads to terror, death and destruction. We have to fight and defend ourselves when necessary (that time is debatable) and defeat, crush and eliminate our enemies, like, if I am correct many of our sages did.  

We will have to agree to differ when it comes to threats, Christianity, Islam, and the “Golus” (that’s a whole subject in itself), but I think Islam needs to be condemned (at least not mis-underestimated as a threat) and those that follow it completely dissociated with, simply because of what is written there very clearly (in the Koran and the Hadith), it is pure hate, incitement and terrorism, and is a monstrous, unjust and anti-semitic religion. To conclude, lests understand this: the Muslim world wishes to completely eliminate the Jewish State and the Jewish people. The Arab and Muslims are divided into two camps: first, the more smart Muslims, who act as if they are "moderate" when speaking to Western "infidels", who seek to annihilate Israel in stages; and second, the less intelligent Muslims who openly demand Israel's immediate destruction.

Yours,   
Zev …”

ENDS

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 08:18:31 AM »
Excellent letter and also BTW tell him that crusades were in response to Islam attacking Christian countrys
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 08:20:21 AM »
Heheh, I like the way you put the "myself" on there to indicate that you were here...Welcome finally!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 08:32:45 AM »
About time you got here Chaim !!

I know you're tremendously busy, but often wondered why you haven't taken a moment to post here occasionally.

I know you don't think you're a great writer, but I disagree.

I've missed your writings since the main JTF site went to exclusively re-posting past articles and would encourage you to put up something new and current when time permits.

I realize you're far too busy and your time is far too valuable for you to be a mainstay or very active poster here, but it's great to see you've finally arrived.

I hope we continue to see you here, even after you make aliyah, which I'm certain will be soon.

Now it's time to rate, favorite and comment on the vids you and David just put up.

Much love and gratitude to you, Chaim.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 09:37:27 AM »
Hello Chaim,
  I'm glad to see you here on the forum... I know you will bring more life and energy to an already growing phenomenon!
  All the Best,   
      Dan

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 10:47:16 AM »
It's really great to have you as a poster, Chaim. Welcome!

David also should join.

I totally agree.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 11:14:41 AM »
Welcome Chaim!  I'm so glad you're here!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2007, 11:30:58 AM »
What? Chaim?
Look what I've been missing!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 12:34:56 PM »
Welcome Chaim!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 01:30:59 PM »
Chaim it will be a pleasure.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 02:14:21 PM »
Wow! This is certainly the quickest anyone has become an administrator on here and received their wings  :)

Great to have you on here, Chaim!

admin

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 02:15:10 PM »
Welcome Chaim!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 03:00:44 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :)
Chaim!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 04:14:44 PM »
Chaim these videos are fantastic, just sent them out to hundreds, by next week it will be 1000s thanks a lot fratello.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 06:26:42 PM »
SHALOM CHAIM !!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND DAVID
FOR YOUR VIDEOS
AND YOUR EFFORTS
FOR SERBIA TOO !!!

I'M PROUD TO JOIN YOU.

O0 O0 O0
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2007, 07:09:29 PM »
chaim, you'r awesome!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2007, 09:20:34 PM »
Welcome Chaim!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2007, 10:18:58 PM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Our great posters have made this a very exciting forum that we can proudly promote.

Unfortunately, I am not a very good writer. But I will try to contribute to this magnificent forum as much as time permits.

G-d bless all of our great members!