Author Topic: A DYING POPULATION [Russia receives divine punishment]. IS AMERICA NEXT?  (Read 4357 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
"I will bless those that bless you, and those that curse you I will curse."

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/la-fg-empty8oct08,1,2288296.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

A Dying Population
The nation is succumbing to a low birthrate, disease and despair. Leaders see the trend as a security threat.
By Kim Murphy, Times Staff Writer
October 8, 2006

Welcome to Kstinovo, population one.

Antonina Makarova, 78, spends her days watching news and soap operas in her peeling wooden dacha, the only inhabited structure in two lanes of sagging cottages that once were a village. Her nearest neighbor, 80-year-old Maria Belkova, lives in adjacent Sosnovitsy, population two. But she can't hear anymore, and all in all, Makarova finds the television better company.

"All the houses here were filled with people. There was a cheese factory. But now everyone else has died. G-d has taken care of them, and he's still making me suffer," Makarova said. "Even the thieves have disappeared."

The Tver region, along the upper reaches of the Volga River 130 miles north of Moscow, is dotted with more than 1,400 villages such as Kstinovo labeled nezhiloye — depopulated. Since 1989, the number of people here has shrunk by about 250,000 to about 1.4 million, with deaths outnumbering births more than 2 to 1.

The Tver region is far from unusual in this country.

Russia is rapidly losing population. Its people are succumbing to one of the world's fastest-growing AIDS epidemics, resurgent tuberculosis, rampant cardiovascular disease, alcohol and drug abuse, smoking, suicide and the lethal effects of unchecked industrial pollution.

In addition, abortions outpaced births last year by more than 100,000. An estimated 10 million Russians of reproductive age are sterile because of botched abortions or poor health. The public healthcare system is collapsing. And many parents in more prosperous urban areas say they can't afford homes large enough for the number of children they'd like to have.

The former Soviet Union, with almost 300 million people, was the world's third-most populous country, behind China and India. Slightly more than half of its citizens lived in Russia. The country has lost the equivalent of a city of 700,000 people every year since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, only partially offset by an influx of people from other former Soviet republics.

A country that sprawls across one-eighth of the globe is now home to 142 million people.

The losses have been disproportionately male. At the height of its power, the Soviet Union's people lived almost as long as Americans. But now, the average Russian man can expect to live about 59 years, 16 years less than an American man and 14 less than a Russian woman.

Sergei Mironov, chairman of the upper house of Russia's parliament, said last year that if the trend didn't change, the population would fall to 52 million by 2080.

"There will no longer be a great Russia," he said. "It will be torn apart piece by piece, and finally cease to exist."

That may be an overstatement, but there are serious questions about whether Russia will be able to hold on to its lands along the border with China or field an army, let alone a workforce to support the ill and the elderly.

The government, flush with revenue from record prices for the country's oil exports, has started to respond. President Vladimir V. Putin this year pledged payments of $111 a month to mothers who elected to have a second child, plus a nest egg of $9,260 to be used for education, a mortgage or pensions. He also called for renewed efforts to attract ethnic Russians still living in the former Soviet republics.

"Russia has a huge territory, the largest territory in the world," Putin said. "If the situation remains unchanged, there will simply be no one to protect it."

'This Infection in Us'

The economic earthquake of Russia's transition from communism to capitalism plunged tens of millions into poverty overnight and changed the value systems upon which many had planned their lives.

A small minority, mostly in urban centers such as Moscow and St. Petersburg, were able to exploit the absence of rules in the chaotic 1990s to become fabulously wealthy. But such a profound social transition, coming at the end of a century of war, revolution and ruthless social experimentation, condemned a great many more to a deep malaise.

Those who lost out have proved susceptible to drinking, smoking and other habits that killed millions of Russians even in the best of times. In more extreme cases, they kill themselves.

The suicide rate jumped nearly 50% during the 1990s; half a million people killed themselves from 1995 through 2003. Russians fling themselves from balconies, slash their wrists or simply walk out in the snow on a bitter night.

This is only the first page of 5.  Read it all here:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/la-fg-empty8oct08,1,2288296.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

And by the way, all these curses despite the newly-generated oil wealth.
These are the fruits that a society can reap from (especially state-controlled)
liberalism and secularism---feminism, birth control, gay rights hedonism and
Jew-hatred inevitably lead to the destruction of a society.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 10:42:15 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: A DYING POPULATION [Russia receives divine punishment]
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 11:17:25 PM »
I choose not to gloat...we here in the U.S.A. may be following them on the fast train to Hell.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 05:37:06 AM »
I choose not to gloat...we here in the U.S.A. may be following them on the fast train to Hell.
Exactly!! Only I see an even worse scenario for us here in America. Every trash in the world wants to come here unlike Russia. So in the end we will be overrun by every low form of life in the world. The America we know will  cease to exist.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 12:20:59 AM »
The year that ushered the beginning of the demise of America as earlier generations knew it was 1965, in which the infamous 1965 Immigration Act (technically, the Immigration and Nationality Act Amendments of 1965) was passed, courtesy of the notorious liberal senator from MA, Ted Kennedy, who promised:

"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually.  Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same. ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset. ...  Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived of Africa and Asia.  ... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think."

That liberal Democratic pig went on to denounce those "critics" of his bill in the terms that are well known to conservatives:

"The charges I have mentioned are highly emotional, irrational, and with little foundation in fact.  They are out of line with the obligations of responsible citizenship.  They breed hate of our heritage..."

Every one of Senator's Kennedy's assurances has proven false.

The government is, in effect, dissolving a people and electing a new people.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 03:34:17 AM »
SERIOUSLY GOOD post, davkakach!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 06:39:36 AM »
The year that ushered the beginning of the demise of America as earlier generations knew it was 1965, in which the infamous 1965 Immigration Act (technically, the Immigration and Nationality Act Amendments of 1965) was passed, courtesy of the notorious liberal senator from MA, Ted Kennedy, who promised:

"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually.  Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same. ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset. ...  Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived of Africa and Asia.  ... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think."

That liberal Democratic pig went on to denounce those "critics" of his bill in the terms that are well known to conservatives:

"The charges I have mentioned are highly emotional, irrational, and with little foundation in fact.  They are out of line with the obligations of responsible citizenship.  They breed hate of our heritage..."

Every one of Senator's Kennedy's assurances has proven false.

The government is, in effect, dissolving a people and electing a new people.
Ted Kennedy is an evil animal from a long line of evil animals. Although I even detest him John Kennedy was the least objectionable of the bunch. His pit bull brother Robert laid the seeds that put them both in the ground back stabbing rat that he was. You are exactly right davkakach that immigration act was the start of real problems here in America. Alone it was bad enough however what has now come to be in the form if illeagle immigration has made that pale in comparison. We are being over run to such an extent that all the legal immigration old Teddy's bill allowed in 40 years is being out done in just a few through illeagle aliens. The reality is liberals like Ted Kennedy don't have to deal with the trash he allowed into this country we as average citizens do.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 08:00:36 AM »
I just finished jury duty and I can tell you that cjd is 100 percent right!. When I first saw what was in the waiting room I was shocked. There were at least 65 to 75 percent 'new citizens'. The vast majority could not speak english, could not fill out the question sheet the court guard gives you, they came in late, there was a large number of muslims dressed in their native garb. One fat animal muslim ho pig said out loud, that she only believed in shira law and did not respect any other judicial system. I was also amazed at how many of these people had city jobs, most worked for the transit, hospitals, and in the schools. I was on an insurance case and there was a great deal of technical data that had to be listened to carefully. These new 'citizens' did not have the brain power, let alone the English skills to figure out what was going on. I was also amazed at the number of people from 'the islands' that worked for the court system. We are definitely seeing what is happening in russia and europe is creeping up on are once great country. Yes, all these problems go right back to the filthy kennedy brothers, may they rote in hell.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 08:01:27 PM »
Excellent posts all.  It's a shame most people don't read history.  The great Roman empire
disintegrated by following precisely the same path that the U.S. is following---devaluing
citizenship and absorbing foreign populations.  The Founding Fathers were particularly
concerned about the fate of the Roman empire, and made every effort to create a
foundation for a nation that would avert the same fate.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 03:27:07 AM »
only getting what they richly deserve... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline cookie1995

• Junior JTFer
  try going into the  dmv in jamaica next to jfk airport  its a third world country....... unreal