Author Topic: The publishing house M. Dumont Schauberg has printed Nazi-Propaganda  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I have found this small booklet in my library. It is printed in the year 1943 from M. Dumont Schauberg in Cologne. The author is count Michael Alexander. Chaim is right. The original Title is:

s-o-s thetis
36 hours between stock exchange and death

The plot of this nazi-propaganda book is simply told:

In the year 1939 sank a British u-boat with the name THETIS. The poor soldiers are sealed in this u-boat on the ground of the sea. Instead of rescuing the soldiers, the british authorities chaffer for the insurance sum and are afraid of harming the stock-market quotations of the big british companies. Because of the money is more worth for them, as the life of their own soldiers, allready all soldiers have to die. The only one, which escaped are the highest officers and a businessman, who joined the crew.

This is a bad story, that tells the readers, that the British people are greedy and evil. :(

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 11:33:17 AM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The publishing house M. Dumont Schauberg has printed Nazi-Propaganda
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 11:37:46 AM »
Now they are partners with extreme left Israeli newspaper ha'aretz :-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 11:43:38 AM »
Now they are partners with extreme left Israeli newspaper ha'aretz :-\

The Dumont group is supporting the muslimes in Germany through their newspaper "Frankfurter Rundschau". Look here:

Islam ist nicht Islamismus [Islam is not Islamism]:
http://www.fr-online.de/frankfurt_und_hessen/nachrichten/hessen/?sid=406d0eddbcd4d025ae69c03c62866ed7&em_cnt=1219543

Islam ist Teil der Gesellschaft [Islam is a part of this society]
http://www.fr-online.de/frankfurt_und_hessen/lokalnachrichten/frankfurt/?sid=97b7c1e8557547fada854e1f69b9bc70&em_cnt=1203438
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 11:46:01 AM »
 It's the same with Israel's newspaper Haaretz >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 12:09:59 PM »
I have found this text about an article from the DuMont newspaper Kölnische Zeitung from the year 1933:

Bereits in der Neujahrsausgabe vom 1. Januar 1933 hatte die Kölnische Zeitung unter der Überschrift „Auf Hitler kommt es an!“ prognostiziert: „Das Jahr 1933 stellt Hitler vor die Entscheidung, ob er als vergötterter Führer und vielleicht auch als Märtyrer einer Glaubensgemeinschaft vor den Toren der Politik stehen bleiben will, oder ob er die Verantwortung zu tragen bereit ist, die positiven Kräfte seiner Bewegung in die Waagschale der praktischen Politik zu werfen. Im Interesse einer nationalen Festigung möchte man hoffen, dass Hitler den zweiten Weg findet.“ Am 13. Juni 1940 zeigte die Titelseite der der Kölnischen Illustrierten Zeitung siegreiche deutsche Soldaten und das Foto eines gefangengenommenen afrikanischen Kolonialsoldaten. Die Bildunterschrift dazu lautete: „Mit diesem Abschaum der Menschheit wollten die Franzosen auch 1940 deutsches Kulturland erobern.“

Translation:

Already in the edition for New Year on 1 January 1933 the Cologne newspaper under the heading had "I depends on Hitler!" prognosticated: "The year 1933 places Hitler before the decision whether he as devine leader and perhaps also as martyrs of a religious community before the gates of the policy wants to remain standing, or whether he is ready the responsibility to carry to throw the positive forces of his movement into the scale pan of the practical policy. In the interest of a national strengthening one would like to hope that Hitler finds the second way." On 13 June 1940 the title page that showed the Cologne pictorial newspaper victorious German soldiers and the photo of a taken prisoner African colonial soldier. The caption in addition read: "with this scum of mankind the Frenchmen wanted to conquer also 1940 German culture-country."

Source: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Neven_DuMont

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 12:20:51 PM »
Is there anyway someone can sue those publishers?  >:(

He died alredy on 6. Juli 1967. But he is after the war never sentenced by the Aliies or the German government. His son and grandchild running now the company. But they are no Nazis, but from liberal to left. But their newspaper Frankfurter Rundschau is extreme left. I hate reading it. The parol is: Islam is peace. Islam is peace. Islam is peace >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 07:36:04 AM »
THIS PROVES COMMUNISTS AND NAZIS ARE THE SAME, NO DIFFERENCE

Shot at 2010-01-03