Kahanist Singles > Jewish Singles

JDate Made Me Sick!

<< < (5/7) > >>

shemtov:

--- Quote from: Ari on October 25, 2007, 10:36:30 PM ---I just logged on after a long time.  After looking through the profiles, I feel sick to my stomach.  Looks like I'm staying single for the time being. :D

--- End quote ---

I belonged to JDate and a woman that I met there was complaining about her shaygitzer ex and trying to instill Yiddishkeit in her children. I gave her shiurim over email and the phone. I honestly believed she wished to be a baal teshuva, but when I finally drove all the way to see her, all she wanted was to shtup.

Sometime I'll tell the story about the woman that was a reform ger with a tattoo of a Magen Dovid on her arm. Oy!

Karen:
I saw JDate once, and it's full of mostly leftist crazy girls. It's the dating resource for the most secular of Jews. I would look elsewhere.

nopeaceforland:

--- Quote from: Karen on July 15, 2008, 08:23:50 PM ---I saw JDate once, and it's full of mostly leftist crazy girls. It's the dating resource for the most secular of Jews. I would look elsewhere.

--- End quote ---

I'm noticing that too. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm, looking more towards more religious sites.

spiritus_persona:
I don't trust those date sites.  You never know who is actually who they say they are over there and that, to me, is creepy.  I wouldn't recommend anybody going to anything that disturbing.

Chai:
Made me sick also. Alas I am still single

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version