Author Topic: Quiz for anyone who may feel bad about profiling muslims  (Read 7165 times)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: Quiz for anyone who may feel bad about profiling muslims
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2007, 07:05:59 PM »
Another question for the quiz:

You are about to board a commercial airline. Do you want the security staff to concentrate on................

(a) Jewish Rabbis
(b) Little old Italian ladies
(c) Japanese business men
(d) Middle Eastern Islamist males between the ages of 17 and 40.
If you don't mind, I'd want the security focussing on any and all islamics, I think I'm right in saying that there has been at least one 60 year old female (islamic) suicide bomber.

I'm sure there has been at least one little old italian lady suicide bomber... the problem is the young male muslims
I wasn't talking about an Italian, the particular example I was thinking of was a 60 year old Iraqi woman.

The point I am making is that for the resources available it would be a better idea (in the short term) to only stop young muslim males. When you say "there has been at least one", this is probably not the best example of prioritizing I have seen!  I personally think schvarzas are more of a problem in that they can be very dangerous in terms of the weaponary they carry.

ftf

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2007, 07:51:47 PM »

You are about to board a commercial airline. Do you want the security staff to concentrate on................

(a) Jewish Rabbis
If you don't mind, I'd want the security focussing on any and all islamics, I think I'm right in saying that there has been at least one 60 year old female (islamic) suicide bomber.

I'm sure there has been at least one little old italian lady suicide bomber... the problem is the young male muslims
I wasn't talking about an Italian, the particular example I was thinking of was a 60 year old Iraqi woman.

The point I am making is that for the resources available it would be a better idea (in the short term) to only stop young muslim males. When you say "there has been at least one", this is probably not the best example of prioritizing I have seen!  I personally think schvarzas are more of a problem in that they can be very dangerous in terms of the weaponary they carry.
I'm sure our security types are capable of checking every single muslim, male or female, young or old.

kellymaureen

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2007, 07:55:42 PM »

(a) Jewish Rabbis

I'm sure our security types are capable of checking every single muslim, male or female, young or old.

Absolutely they are, except with all the pressure from liberals about 'profiling' and the moronic 'sensitivity' training from cair...our security people go out of their way to shake down the little old white lady who is in front of the muslim arab male age 17-40 to show how progressive we are and how we dont profile.....madness in this day and age >:(