Author Topic: The ULTIMATE terror.  (Read 8156 times)

newman

The ULTIMATE terror.
« on: October 23, 2007, 06:27:09 AM »
It grows to over 20 feet in length and 5 feet in girth.

It can weigh over 3000 lbs.

It's jaws can exceed 3 feet in width and exert the pressure of an industrial steel press.

It doesn't sleep..............EVER.

Swimming at less than half it's maximum speed it's conical snout can smash the GRP or timber hull of a boat to pieces.

Sometimes it sticks it's head out of the water just to gaze at us (this is called 'spyhopping', BTW).

Meet The Great White Shark:

It can lauch itself clear out of the water.

The good news is he is a very fussy eater (unlike his cousins the Tiger and Bull Shark) and we don't appeal to his apetite. Attacks on humans are nearly always mistaken identity or simply 'mouthing' us (the mouth is the only part of his body with any real sense of touch).

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: The ULTIMATE terror.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 07:48:31 AM »
Whether I appeal to his appetite or not, I do not what to get "mouthed" by THAT.  It just may ruin my day.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 07:56:18 AM »
Whether I appeal to his appetite or not, I do not what to get "mouthed" by THAT.  It just may ruin my day.

By the time you've been 'mouthed' and it decides it doesn't like you it's pretty well all over!

I'm trying to find a pic I saw in the paper of an australian diver who was half swallowed by one! All you could see was the diver's butt & legs sticking out of the sharks mouth (yes a 20+ footer!). The photo was REAL not a fake. The diver was spat out unharmed except for a sore stomach!!! How lucky was he? I bet that experience turned his hair grey instantly.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 08:09:59 AM »
It grows over 40 feet in length and 20 feet tall.

It can weigh over 14,000 lbs.

It's jaws can exceed 4 feet in width with 13 inch long teeth.

It can run at speeds up to 15 mph.

Meet the Tyrannosaurus Rex:

The good news is that it's extinct because this guy wouldn't spit you out.
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 08:25:36 AM »
This is the Great White's great great great grandpa.............

The Megalodon:

50+ feet and  48 tons!!!!

The bad news is he may NOT be extinct according to some!!!!!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 03:19:32 PM »
This is a muzzie's ultimate terror

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 06:34:01 PM »
This is the Great White's great great great grandpa.............

The Megalodon:

50+ feet and  48 tons!!!!

The bad news is he may NOT be extinct according to some!!!!!

He may not be extinct. WHOA LOOK AT THAT BEAST........ :o :o

There have been quite a few recent attacks on humans by sharks in Australia, that boy and woman who survived. Even though incidents like so aren't very common.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 06:41:34 PM »
I bet if this big shark saw this swimming...it would jump out of the water and run back to land

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 06:54:21 AM »

There have been quite a few recent attacks on humans by sharks in Australia, that boy and woman who survived. Even though incidents like so aren't very common.

They're much more common than everybody thinks:

"Shark attack is the most lied about, covered up, terrible death in the world.  The are people who purposely lie to the public.  The people in my opinion, have cost hundreds of human lives.

The registered “Australian Shark Attack File” shows only a small percentage of the attacks.  This is shocking news, but it is true.

Very few bodies are ever found from attacks from large sharks.  Michael Doherty’s remains were only recovered because he was tied to his surfboard by a leg rope.  If a body is found with arms and legs missing, as long as they find water in their lungs, it’s not registered as a shark attack.

I don’t care who it is, when being attacked by a shark the victim is still going to suck in a lung full of water before dying.  This is then recorded as a drowning, the shark damage doesn’t count.  The cover up is out of control.

When legs of parts of bodies are found on the beach the public is told, “A body has been found,” full stop.  To be filed as a shark attack someone has to be looking at exact right moment of attack.  Then, and only then it can’t be hidden by the so-called “experts”.  I would need hours to show what I have learnt.  It never happens.  In nearly every interview I have I am hit with loaded questions or set up.!".............

Vic Hislop.

http://www.ozmagic3.homestead.com/VicHislopMichaelDohertyAttack.html

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 06:59:59 AM »
I bet if this big shark saw this swimming...it would jump out of the water and run back to land

Lol yeah that is definately one of the ugliest creatures on the planet.  I read that he was "angered and humiliated" when he was tossed into prison and they took his "hooks" which of course could be used as weapons....they could have replaced his hooks with feather dusters...wooden spoons...pom poms so he could cheer at the prison football games...something to make him useful :P

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 07:01:12 AM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=10191.msg#msg date=
Quote from: Sarah link=topic=10191.msg#msg date=

"Shark attack is the most lied about, covered up, terrible death in the world.  The are people who purposely lie to the public.  The people in my opinion, have cost hundreds of human lives.

The registered “Australian Shark Attack File” shows only a small percentage of the attacks.  This is shocking news, but it is true.

Very few bodies are ever found from attacks from large sharks.  Michael Doherty’s remains were only recovered because he was tied to his surfboard by a leg rope.  If a body is found with arms and legs missing, as long as they find water in their lungs, it’s not registered as a shark attack.

I don’t care who it is, when being attacked by a shark the victim is still going to suck in a lung full of water before dying.  This is then recorded as a drowning, the shark damage doesn’t count.  The cover up is out of control.

When legs of parts of bodies are found on the beach the public is told, “A body has been found,” full stop.  To be filed as a shark attack someone has to be looking at exact right moment of attack.  Then, and only then it can’t be hidden by the so-called “experts”.  I would need hours to show what I have learnt.  It never happens.  In nearly every interview I have I am hit with loaded questions or set up.!".............

Vic Hislop.

I'm guessing you don't do much swimming in the ocean.
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 07:20:21 AM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=10191.msg#msg date=
Quote from: Sarah link=topic=10191.msg#msg date=

Vic Hislop.

I'm guessing you don't do much swimming in the ocean.

I do as it happens.

The surf beach is the safest (natural) place to swim provided the water is clear. I never swim far out over the drop-off or gutter......that's where the sharks hang out. They sit on the bottom and look up. It's also where the surfers sit on their boards looking (to the shak's eyes) like a seal.

Rivers and particularly the mouths of rivers are the worst. Bull sharks literally infest rivers in warm countries. Bull sharks actually do most of the attacks blamed on Tiger sharks & great whites. They can live indefinitely in fresh water. They are in Lake Nicaragua (purely fresh and hundreds of miles inland) and as far up the Mississippi as Illinois!

Rules to avoid shark attack:

1/ Swim at surf beaches (sharks HATE breaking waves as they are frightened of being beached).

2/ Swim only at beaches where the water is clean and clear (sharks feel insecure in clear, shallow water. Also they can clearly see what we are and not mistake us for their natural prey)

3/ Swim only in 3-4 feet of water . Don't swim out to the beach's gutter or drop off.(see above. Sharks do hunt in the shallows but you're less likely to get big ones in close. They're insecure in shallow, clear water too)

4/ Avoid rivers. They are lousy with Bullsharks. They are also murky and the Bull shark has no idea that you're a human 'til AFTER he's taken several large (and deadly) bites. The mouths of rivers and their channles have Tiger sharks, too.

5/ Avoid coastal, non-surf bays that have mangroves and channles. This is prime Tiger shark territory plus Bull sharks, too.

6/Don't spear fish....EVER.

7/ Stay right away from seal, penguine and walrus colonies. Prime Great White country.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2007, 10:00:19 PM »
I used to own a Megalodon.

newman

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 02:55:33 AM »

By the time you've been 'mouthed' and it decides it doesn't like you it's pretty well all over!

I'm trying to find a pic I saw in the paper of an australian diver who was half swallowed by one! All you could see was the diver's butt & legs sticking out of the sharks mouth (yes a 20+ footer!). The photo was REAL not a fake. The diver was spat out unharmed except for a sore stomach!!! How lucky was he? I bet that experience turned his hair grey instantly.

Maybe that's what happened to Jonah in The Bible.

Jonah was inside a whale (they don't chew). The "great fish" of the Bible also spat him onto land. Sharks don't beach themselves, whales do.