Author Topic: When and who will close the forum?  (Read 2739 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
When and who will close the forum?
« on: October 26, 2007, 05:06:05 PM »
When will it close for Shabb---t? And who is incharge?

IMO - Good Shabb---t to you all.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: When and who will close the forum?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 10:02:18 PM »
Tonight it was closed until WAY after Shabbat was over...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 11:25:54 PM »
Tzvi, your self-appointment as religious Shabbat police of the JTF forum is really getting on everyone's nerves. You're not the administrator of this forum; Yacov and Chaim are.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 11:48:10 PM »
Tzvi, your self-appointment as religious Shabbat police of the JTF forum is really getting on everyone's nerves. You're not the administrator of this forum; Yacov and Chaim are.

if it bothers you, im happy.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 11:49:16 PM »

if it bothers you, im happy.
We shouldn't need a "shabbat police", the Jews should already be observing shabbat.
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 11:49:34 PM »
Start your own forum, Taliban.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 11:50:57 PM »
What has he done wrong on this one?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 11:51:16 PM »
We shouldn't need a "shabbat police", the Jews should already be observing shabbat.
I did not say otherwise. I said that a member has no right to set it upon himself to attack the forum leadership for not shutting down the forum on time. Tzvi is the biggest hypocrite of all, because he is posting on Shabbat in order to complain about the forum not being closed for Shabbat. If he were serious about obeying Torah, he'd wait until Shabbat were over to complain about this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 11:51:48 PM »
Criticizing Yacov and others for not closing the forum on time.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 11:51:52 PM »
I'm in charge :::D.  I say open 24 7

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 11:52:24 PM »
Criticizing Yacov and others for not closing the forum on time.
And why is that wrong?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 11:53:54 PM »
I did not say otherwise. I said that a member has no right to set it upon himself to attack the forum leadership for not shutting down the forum on time. Tzvi is the biggest hypocrite of all, because he is posting on Shabbat in order to complain about the forum not being closed for Shabbat. If he were serious about obeying Torah, he'd wait until Shabbat were over to complain about this.
5:06 isn't shabbat in most places. Second, I don't really see how closing the forum helps, Jews that want to disobey Shabbat will do so anyway and Jews that don't, still won't.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 11:54:42 PM »

Again you are going to lie, in order to try to prove your point? I didnt post on Shabb---t, I posted before Shabb-t. I keep Shabbt, your not Jewish - mind you own buisnesss.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 12:00:01 AM »
Newsflash: the lives and personal religious conduct of other forum members is not your business. Once again, rather than post something constructive, you continue making cynical, self-righteous threads under the guise of religion attacking JTF leadership over petty nonsense (like not believing certain rabbis are infallible and sinless, not closing the forums on time [even though you yourself admit it was not Shabbat yet when you made this thread], and the like).

You and Dominater are profoundly transparent.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 12:05:55 AM »
Newsflash: the lives and personal religious conduct of other forum members is not your business. Once again, rather than post something constructive, you continue making cynical, self-righteous threads under the guise of religion attacking JTF leadership over petty nonsense (like not believing certain rabbis are infallible and sinless, not closing the forums on time [even though you yourself admit it was not Shabbat yet when you made this thread], and the like).

Stay out of Jewish Religious related issues. Stop posting your twisted lies.You know what I think of you, I wont even bother.  ::)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 12:06:10 AM »

This forum should absolutely not, in any way, enable any Jew to break Shabbat, and it is a perfectly good thing to make sure the forum does not do so.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 12:09:29 AM »
This forum should absolutely not, in any way, enable any Jew to break Shabbat, and it is a perfectly good thing to make sure the forum does not do so.
OdKahaneChai, I have no disagreement with you at all. My problem is with Tzvi making it a personal mission to browbeat the mods of this forum. There are vastly more appropriate ways for him to do what he did. He could have made a thread pleading with fellow Jews as to why they should respect the Day of Rest. He could have requested a concrete time by which the forum is closed each week. He didn't do that. He made an agitating thread that strongly implied that the leadership of this forum did not do its job.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 12:10:34 AM »
OdKahaneChai, I have no disagreement with you at all. My problem is with Tzvi making it a personal mission to browbeat the mods of this forum. There are vastly more appropriate ways for him to do what he did. He could have made a thread pleading with fellow Jews as to why they should respect the Day of Rest. He could have requested a concrete time by which the forum is closed each week. He didn't do that. He made an agitating thread that strongly implied that the leadership of this forum did not do its job.
I think you just interpreted it that way
KAHANE TZADAK!