Author Topic: JTF still no. 1  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
JTF still no. 1
« on: October 22, 2007, 06:12:17 PM »
When I put down JTF on my search engine, the JTF website is still no. 1.  I hope that stays the same.

Boeregeneraal

Re: JTF still no. 1
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 02:13:35 AM »
me THREE  ;)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 03:33:52 AM »
that doesn't mean anything.

no one searches for JTF.

would be better if it came up for popular search phrases but oh well.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 03:48:32 AM »
That's true, im afraid

We should think of ways to get it into general searches, or atleast into what people generally search for

Come on! where's your Jewish ingenuity 8;)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 06:30:30 AM »
Actualy it's fifth in UK Google. :-\
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 08:23:47 AM »
that's excellent!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 08:50:05 AM »
You can put popular keywords on the main site so that it will show up in more searches. Or you can pay thousands of dollars to have some internet guru get you up on all the hot search engines.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 05:30:50 PM »
It doesn't need to cost that much. It's simple

1. Find the popular relevant keywords. I posted a link to a program earlier on that lets you do this.

2. Sprinkle those keywords throughout the site.

3. Get ONE WAY links from high page rank sites where the keywords are in the anchor text.

You can do step #3 pretty easily and cheaply by hiring someone like submit2please.com to submit the JTF site to all the relevant internet directrories.

Directories are places where websites are listed by category and ususually have a very high page rank and all your links will be one way links.

You also have the option of having them link with the text you want them to link with which is a great benefit.

I've e-mailed the webmaster about this but got no response.  :(
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 05:41:29 PM »
When I put down JTF on my search engine, the JTF website is still no. 1.  I hope that stays the same.
why wouldn't it be?
KAHANE TZADAK!