Author Topic: BIG BLACK SPECIAL? HA  (Read 2184 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
BIG BLACK SPECIAL? HA
« on: October 26, 2007, 02:44:47 PM »
We are about 2 more shoplifting months till Kwanza,  the ripple be 1/2 off and the foodstamps will be o' plenty.   

What in Gods name is Kwanza anyway?  A very special day to steal hubcaps?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: BIG BLACK SPECIAL? HA
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 02:49:17 PM »
We are about 2 more shoplifting months till Kwanza,  the ripple be 1/2 off and the foodstamps will be o' plenty.   

It's Black people's attempt to be original by copying Hanukah and Christmas...They actually light a "Kenorah"...yes, it's called a Kenorah!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 10:44:23 PM »

Is that right? 2 more months? I was wondering why they were more apish than usual! ;D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 10:47:28 PM »
It's a fake holiday to make them feel more "African".  So how do they make the holiday "African"?  They copy Judaism and Christianity of course!  If they actually borrowed aspects of barbaric "holidays" that Africans celebrate, imagine how much worse it would be!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 10:48:55 PM »

It's Black people's attempt to be original by copying Hanukah and Christmas...They actually light a "Kenorah"...yes, it's called a Kenorah!!!

Btw: "Copying Hanukah and Christmas" "2 more shoplifting months till Kwanzaa"  You crackas be racist, I's be smokin' my schizzle callin Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson! :D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 10:50:40 PM »
It's a fake holiday to make them feel more "African".  So how do they make the holiday "African"?  They copy Judaism and Christianity of course!  If they actually borrowed aspects of barbaric "holidays" that Africans celebrate, imagine how much worse it would be!

It's more "African" by copying Christmas and Hanukah? Help me plese, I'm lost! ;D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 10:51:32 PM »

It's more "African" by copying Christmas and Hanukah? Help me plese, I'm lost! ;D

You have to have affirmative action logic to understand it.  Don't waste your time.  :)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 10:56:27 PM »
Is there really a point to African holidays? These schvugs are so far from being African by now, what's the point? I wish we could give these idiots a one way plane drop back (I meant trip back) to African, if that's what they want so badly.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 02:13:56 AM »
We could afford It but, they would choose to stay!I wonder WHY? :::D

newman

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 03:26:25 AM »
Only people who work need holidays. That rules out blacks.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 08:17:02 AM »

They light Kenorahs and make KFC latkes ;)