Author Topic: Am I the only one?  (Read 3141 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Am I the only one?
« on: October 27, 2007, 11:46:15 PM »
Hey guys,

I was just wondering: Am the only person who feels safer using El Al airlines over any domestic airlines? I just used Southwest Air to go to NY a little while back, and it seemed that security couldn't care less. They were more concerned about my belt than anything else.  ::)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Am I the only one?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 11:50:25 PM »
Hey guys,

I was just wondering: Am the only person who feels safer using El Al airlines over any domestic airlines? I just used Southwest Air to go to NY a little while back, and it seemed that security couldn't care less. They were more concerned about my belt than anything else.  ::)
I fly all the time on domestic airlines. Don't worry about it, Arabs wont use the same tactic twice...
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 11:52:31 PM »
I don't ever feel unsafe flying on a domestic American flight.  The only flight that I would feel unsure about would be one in South America, India, Africa or South East Asia.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 11:54:01 PM »
I hope not, but still security should care enough to do their job meticulously. I felt a lot better with Israeli soldiers walking around with M-16's. :)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 11:54:43 PM »
I hope not, but still security should care enough to do their job meticulously. I felt a lot better with Israeli soldiers walking around with M-16's. :)
I feel best if I was walking around with an M16  ;D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 11:58:13 PM »
Hey guys,

El Al is great if you're ok getting there a few weeks early in order to make it through security..  ;)  My solution:  Just one question - "What religion do you practice?".  If the answer is  "Muslim!", "Islam!", "Jihad!", or "MuCHAMmed!" - they go through further security.  Eveyone else gets on the plane.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 12:02:10 AM »
I went to Israel this summer and I flew El Al and Swiss, security was much tighter with El Al.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 12:05:49 AM »
Hey guys,

El Al is great if you're ok getting there a few weeks early in order to make it through security..  ;)  My solution:  Just one question - "What religion do you practice?".  If the answer is  "Muslim!", "Islam!", "Jihad!", or "MuCHAMmed!" - they go through further security.  Eveyone else gets on the plane.
that works  :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 12:06:16 AM »

Good policy, but how does this prevent Muslims from lying about their religion?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 12:06:39 AM »
I feel best if I was walking around with an M16  ;D

You too huh?!  ;) That's definitely something I hope doesn't catch on in the US. I'd hate for a schvug to walk around with any kind of firearms! ;D

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 12:07:20 AM »

Your nose...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 12:07:26 AM »

Good point.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 12:11:09 AM »
I dont think theirs anything to be afraid of in flying (anywhere). even statistically the chances (of course we dont belive in chance), of dieng in an airplane is very low. You should be more concerned about the ride to the airport.
 That said I dont fly much. The last time I flew somewhere was to Israel about 7 years ago.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 12:14:12 AM »

Your nose...

I dont get it
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 12:17:28 AM »
The answer is racial profiling which IS used in Israel.

but that's "racism"  :o  :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 12:21:14 AM »

I saw them giving Muslims a harder time in JFK too. Although they have a makeshift mosque in the airport, with two armed Muslim guards watching over it.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 12:22:58 AM »

I saw them giving Muslims a harder time in JFK too. Although they have a makeshift mosque in the airport, with two armed Muslim guards watching over it.
the guards are definitely needed to protect the muzzies....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 12:26:22 AM »

the guards are definitely needed to protect the muzzies....
[/quote}

Armed, huh? Do they have guns, or bombs strapped to their chests? ;D

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 12:31:42 AM »
They had guns, and when I tried to look in, they told me that I need to step back. I saw bookcases there with what I assume are Qurans, they had a sink to wash their faces, hands, feet, whatever else this donkeys do. And they had a big rug inside, I don't know if that counts as their prayer rug or not.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 12:35:01 AM »
They had guns, and when I tried to look in, they told me that I need to step back. I saw bookcases there with what I assume are Qurans, they had a sink to wash their faces, hands, feet, whatever else this donkeys do. And they had a big rug inside, I don't know if that counts as their prayer rug or not.

A sink? Was there soap too? That would explain the smell. ;D

kellymaureen

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »
Hey guys,

I fly all the time on domestic airlines. Don't worry about it, Arabs wont use the same tactic twice...

Thats true, no way that a plane full of passengers would sit still while a few scrawny muslims with boxcutters try to take over....did anyone see richard reids (the shoe bomber) face when he got off that plane...lol...i bet that every passenger on that flight got to beat the crap out of him while he was tied to a seat...longest flight of his life I bet...and when asked about the state of his face, a flight attendent said "we subdued him" :laugh:

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 08:48:08 PM »
LOL! ;)