Author Topic: Why is this not racist?  (Read 5347 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Why is this not racist?
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 11:53:36 PM »

That looks like a modified Sieg Heil.

It looks like a modified chimpanzee.

I have done some research and I have determined that she is not a chimp.

Below is a chimp:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 12:29:08 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2007, 12:05:55 AM »
I hate monkeys!Does that make me a monkest? ;) :)

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2007, 12:24:08 AM »
YACOV you didn't tell me you gave me global powers

angryChineseKahanist I am sorry about your post.  :-[

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2007, 02:01:37 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if God put monkeys here just to mock mans mind! O0

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2007, 02:49:38 AM »

Let me be first to congratulate you your promotion and new power Infidel; damn I shud tell the mods I'm girl too. ;) I'm a monkist too especialy agianst species living in unnatural European and American enviroment; about this salute comies in Spanish civil war used it too it' leftwing salute, when the right before WWII used roman salute for greeting.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Joe Schmo

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2007, 02:51:04 AM »

Let me be first to congratulate you your promotion and new power Infidel; I should tell the mods I'm a girl too. ;)

You are very intelligent, Ultra Requete.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2007, 02:56:53 AM »

Let me be first to congratulate you your promotion and new power Infidel; I should tell the mods I'm a girl too. ;)

I' don't know; IQ 120 is slightly above avarage for non AA people ;), let's say I'm not blind ^-^ although I know Infidel and she did fought for this position and fully deserves it. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Joe Schmo

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2007, 02:59:04 AM »
I know Infidel and she did fought for this position and fully deserves it. 

That's EXACTLY why I think you're intelligent!

Kiwi

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2007, 04:14:55 AM »

Let me be first to congratulate you your promotion and new power Infidel; damn I shud tell the mods I'm girl too. ;) I'm a monkist too especialy agianst species living in unnatural European and American enviroment; about this salute comies in Spanish civil war used it too it' leftwing salute, when the right before WWII used roman salute for greeting.

Thank you Ultra I will tell the guys on my site what i did, they will enjoy it  :::D