Author Topic: Narendra Modi of India - The Real Hero Of Hindus  (Read 1094 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Narendra Modi of India - The Real Hero Of Hindus
« on: October 28, 2007, 04:43:07 AM »
Hi All

In India, we have a real Hero for we Hindus, His name is Mr.Narendra Modi, the Chief Minister of North Indian State-Gujarat. He did something which only few on earth Could Do.

Five years back 59 Hindus were burnt alive by the nasty Muslim Mob, in retaliation he made it possible to create a communal riot and eliminate 2000 Muslims in 3 days.

The muslims were slaughtered like pigs without Mercy. The hypocritic media, was against him, but to no avail. Now Gujarat is a peaceful and calm state growing day by day.

The same thing can be replicated anywhere in the world if you have strong leaders. Oil is a big problem for India, else If you outsource war to Indian - Hindus, we can wipe out terror from Middle east.

To know more about Mr.Narendra Modi - type in Google.

Long Live peace

Regards

GIJO

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Narendra Modi of India - The Real Hero Of Hindus
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 04:54:42 PM »
WOW!! 2,000 muzzies in 3 days!! Too bad the riots did not last longer than that. India could use a mass culling of the cancerous islamic population.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Narendra Modi of India - The Real Hero Of Hindus
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 07:06:50 PM »
The hindus were pilgrims. The murdermuslimes attacked them and burned them to death. Under the murdered were 26 women and 14 children.

The German peace-movement hates Narendra Modi. They compare the self-defense of the Hindus with the Holocaust.  :o

Report about this issue from the erman leftwing Friedrich Ebert Foundation:
http://library.fes.de/pdf-files/iez/01388.pdf

Here is a very leftwing German group. I hope this bablefish link will work:
http://de.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uni-kassel.de%2Ffb5%2Ffrieden%2Fregionen%2FIndien%2Fmob2.html&lp=de_en&btnTrUrl=%C3%9Cbersetzen

They say that under the hindus, which throw the muslimes out of Gujarat were:

I. A lot of Hindu-women [Why hate women Muslimes? ::)]

II. Mainly Middle classes of society [Why hate righteous and hard working people Muslimes? ::)]

III. The lower    castes of society and the autochthone tribes joined them. [This is the point that worries them most of all, because they are "minorities" and they should take the part of the muslimes.  :)]

In my oppinion is Narendra Modi a hero. The muslimes do, what they allways do. Weaker politicans would have appeased. But I think, that his behaviour will save a lot of Indian lives, because he talked to this muzzies in the only language, that they are able to understand. O0

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani