Author Topic: Ever been fooled by somebody?  (Read 4639 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ever been fooled by somebody?
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 01:46:01 PM »
DO you have a dog.And I don't mean the mini type.Maybe a lab.PM Boere Gen ,he is from  SA the murder capitol of the world.He probably has some good advice!,, ;)

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 01:56:00 PM »
No dog. I love dogs but am too lazy to train them to know where to go to the bathroom and to take them for walks.

I'm sure everything will be fine. At the moment I'm still debating whether or not to get a LazerShield alarm system. Kinda tired of blowing money all the time. :(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 02:02:56 PM »
Where do you live.?

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 02:04:41 PM »
Where do you live.?

The Silver State. Reno, Nevada. :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 02:05:17 PM »
I hear a lot of robberies there?

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2007, 02:20:49 PM »
All in all Reno's a great place but, yes, there certainly is an eliment of crime, including robberies. I maybe should move to Utah, but then I'm lazy.

In a few minutes I'm going to head out to Lowe's to see about a detector that senses motion and has a LOUD alarm with an entrance and exit delay. On the Internet I've found one on sale for $20 and so maybe Lowe's will have one. Get a couple of them and feel safe! 8)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2007, 03:00:39 PM »
Let us know how they work for you! :)

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2007, 03:54:28 PM »
Thanks, I will.

I made some phone calls around town and wasn't successful in finding the type that I found on the Internet. So I ordered two from a place at ddsp.com and hope to get them before last night's visitor decides come back and try and pull something.

If you go to the website click on Home Alarms and there, near the top, is the one I ordered, AL26. With a 130 decibel rating it should wake the neighbors and get the bad guy freaked out enough to run far, far away. Or so I hope.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
Close your shades and leave the TV on!Most people turn the tube off when they go to bed.ANd If your small or for women.Leave a pair of large boots outside!

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2007, 05:50:50 PM »
Good idea about the boots!!!

I seem to have heard that one before, but now I'll put a pair of my fourteens out there!

Thanks!! :)

Kiwi

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2007, 07:33:26 PM »
Funny that, now I had for a fews years now problems due to being single again, I put me Ex's smelly shoes out, and someone took them  :-\

They were gross and some poor person stole them, I feel guilty I should of put a better pair out.

But now I have a very large guard dog, and even larger fella when he is on shore leave.  :)

He smokes out the front as a statement I think, I just laugh, its like watching a Cockeral  stump around his hen house.  :::D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2007, 10:02:13 PM »
Funny that, now I had for a fews years now problems due to being single again, I put me Ex's smelly shoes out, and someone took them  :-\

They were gross and some poor person stole them, I feel guilty I should of put a better pair out.

But now I have a very large guard dog, and even larger fella when he is on shore leave.  :)

He smokes out the front as a statement I think, I just laugh, its like watching a Cockeral  stump around his hen house.  :::D

O0 :::D :::D