Author Topic: et tu revava...?/ why we do not say noach avinu...  (Read 3182 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
et tu revava...?/ why we do not say noach avinu...
« on: October 27, 2006, 08:24:31 PM »
i said before how i feel like david hamelech having to flee from shaul and hideout in caves to save his life... i also feel over this matter like david hamelech felt when he penned these two sad dirge and laments over the loss of his closest friends due to their shocking betrayal of him...

to yisroel... if it is true that you are a shabak agent and never told me... first of all i don't believe you were hired to watch the left... the slime ARE the left and the right sh'b'slime are not the real power base of the country that you need to work for them against the left whom they are in league with and who paves their way to power... if anything you are watching the right for the left because the left certainly doesn't need you watching themselves... and we don't need you to watch us either... but i believe we are stuck with you... az... if you are a shinbet-rasha it is because you agreed to watch us while pretending to be one of us... and therefore... if all of this is indeed so... well then i believe this psalm is for you...

(tehilim:52)...

"to the chief musician, a maskil of david, when do'eg the edomite came and told sha'ul, and said to him, 'david is come to the house of achimelech...' "why boastest thou thyself of evil, o mighty man? the love of G-d endures for all time. thy tongue devises mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully. thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than speaking righteousness. (sela)... thou lovest all devouring words, a deceitful tongue. G-d shall likewise destroy thee forever, He shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy tent, and root thee out of the land of the living. (sela)... the righteous also shall see and fear and shall laugh at him: 'lo, this is the man who made not G-d his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness...' "but i am (and all the rest of us true torah jews) (and we are) like a green olive tree in the house of G-d: i trust in the love of G-d forever and ever. i will give Thee thanks forever, because Thou hast done it: and i will wait upon Thy name, for it is good, before Thy saints..." ("odecha l'olam ki asisa v'akaveh shimcha, ki tov neged chasidecha")... ta... nik.

and thus for david... oh... when you entered my life i thought that i was being brought into the inner-circle of the glory and the honor that is the home and bayit of melech hamashiach (ben yosef)... i thought you came to me hot with tears from the grave of your beloved brother-in-law... rav binyamin... with a fierce dedication and determination... and with an iron-clad conviction and passion to see his vision through no matter what the trials and tribulations to its final fruition for HaKodesh Boruch Hu... ah... but all along i see that i was deceived... you were and are really neged Hashem... and against rav binaymin and his father rav meir's perception of the path of G-d for am yisroel in this world... especially as to our proper path b'aretz... and all of this despite the fact that they fed your body in their home and nurtured your soul in their yeshiva... ingrate... traitor.... and so as such... (sigh)... for you now i have this to say... im kain... im zeh haemet... then... c'est la vie... od ayn mah l'asot... what is... is... and so this one's for you too dude... and right back at ya bra... as i tear my love for you out from my heart...

(tehilim:55)... to achitofel...

"to the chief musician for strings, a maskil of david. 'give ear to my prayer, oh G-d; and hide not Thyself from my supplication. attend to me, and answer me: i sob in my complaint, and make moan; because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they persecute me. my heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me. fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror has overwhelmed me. and i said, oh that i had wings like a dove! for then i would fly away, and be at rest. lo, then i would wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. (sela)... i would hasten to find a refuge for myself from the windy storm and the tempest. destroy o L-rd, and divide their tongues: for i have seen violence and strife in the city. day and night they go about it upon its walls: mischief also and trouble are in the midst of it. wickedness is in the midst of it: oppression and fraud depart not from her streets. for it was not an enemy who taunted me; then i could have borne it: nor was it one who hated me who did magnify himself against me; then i would have hid myself from him: but it was thou, a man my equal, my companion, and my familiar friend. we took sweet counsel together, and walked to the house of G-d in company. let death spread its oblivion upon them, and let them go down alive into she'ol: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them. as for me, (and all of us)... i (we) will call upon G-d; and the L-rd shall save me (us). evening, and morning, and at noon, i pray, and cry aloud: and He hears my voice. He has delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many who strove with me. G-d who is enthroned from olden time, shall hear and afflict them (sela)... those who dread no changes, and do not fear G-d. (for) he (achitofel) has put forth his hands against such as are at peace with him: he has broken his covenant. the words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than  (olive) oil, yet they were drawn swords. cast thy burden upon the L-rd, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. but Thou, o G-d, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days: but i will trust in Thee..." ("v'atah elokim, toridame liva'er shachat: anshei damim u'mirma lo yechetzu yemayhem; v'ani evtach bach")... ta... nik.   
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 01:46:58 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Re: et tu revava...?/ why we do not say noach avinu...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 01:19:55 AM »
the above was getting too long... so this will be the conclusion...

and as for the rest of us... the truly faithful and the moser nefesh b'emet for our cause... we must strive on despite heartbreak and perfidy...

we are not b'nai noach... we are b'nai avraham... we do not simply get inside our tevot and rise above the evil in the world and just sail away... no... we stand and fight with all our might against it... and we rail against the rishut and the reshayim even when and where we are too weak to fight... and if the reshayim and slime leadership of this world cast us arrogantly into the kivshan haaish... we climb right back out and dust ourselves off and resume fighting for Hashem... for He is kuley tov and we are bidden by Him to rid the world of all evil...  and thus our mission is to eradicate evil thru our learning torah, performing mitzvot and especially via our tefilot... these are our main weapons and we point with them directly at the sonim and fire them at them and keep on doing so until we finally vanquish them...

this is the reason avrahm is our first patriarchal forefather and not noach... because noach ran away... after they mocked him... he turned his back on them and simply consigned them all to gehenom... not so avraham avinu... he strode out in front of Hashem and endeavored to conquer every square inch physically and spiritually for Hashem Yitboruch... and he never gave up trying to redeem the sinners from their masters such as nimrod, canaan, mitzrayim, kush and put... who had all arisen some 240 or so years after the mabul to rebel openly against Hashem with great hatred and with great weapons of kishuf and ruchot hatumah... avoda zara, giluei arayot and shifchut damim... and they nearly succeeded but Hashem toppled their tower... spread them abroad and removed their powerful unification... and whatever Hashem did... avraham followed... when he needed to show love and compassion like Hashem he opened his tent wide to all comers... and when he needed to fight he went to war unafraid with perfect faith in Hashem's salvation and dedicated to His sanctification in holiness... kiddush Hashem... and this is the example we must all follow as well... we are all his true children and as such we must rise up without fear and finish what he began... and in true love for Hashem and for all of our ancestors who came before us... we must not let them down and we must prove ourselves worthy of their name and of their unique choseness... "

this is what i have just recently re-learned from rav meir in "40 years"... next i'll show you where...

but in the meantime... like moshe rebenu summoned us:  "mi l'Hashem alai..." (v'alenu!!!)... shavuah tov... nik. out... 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:34:45 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 03:21:07 AM »
 JTF Forum 

Hey, nikmatdam, you have 5 messages, 0 are new.
Total time logged in: 5 hours and 33 minutes.
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
October 29, 2006, 01:13:50 AM 

Search:     Advanced search     Welcome to The JTF Forum.
Visit our website: www.jtf.org 6940 Posts in 891 Topics by 237 Members
Latest Member: damebugg11 

JTF Forum
  General Category
  General Discussion
  et tu revava...?/ why we do not say noach avinu... « previous next » 
Pages: [1]       

Author  Topic: et tu revava...?/ why we do not say noach avinu...  (Read 13 times) 
nikmatdam
Junior JTFer

one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nacman bulman zt"l

et tu revava...?/ why we do not say noach avinu...
« on: October 27, 2006, 05:24:31 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i said before how i feel like david hamelech having to flee from shaul and hideout in caves to save his life... i also feel over this matter like david hamelech felt when he penned these two sad dirge and laments over the loss of his closest friends due to their shocking betrayal of him...

to yisroel... if it is true that you are a shabak agent and never told me... first of all i don't believe you were hired to watch the left... the slime ARE the left and the right sh'b'slime are not the real power base of the country that you need to work for them against the left whom they are in league with and who paves their way to power... if anything you are watching the right for the left because the left certainly doesn't need you watching themselves... and we don't need you to watch us either... but i believe we are stuck with you... az... if you are a shinbet-rasha it is because you agreed to watch us while pretending to be one of us... and therefore... if all of this is indeed so... well then i believe this psalm is for you...

(tehilim:52)...

"to the chief musician, a maskil of david, when do'eg the edomite came and told sha'ul, and said to him, 'david is come to the house of achimelech...' "why boastest thou thyself of evil, o mighty man? the love of G-d endures for all time. thy tongue devises mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully. thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than speaking righteousness. (sela)... thou lovest all devouring words, a deceitful tongue. G-d shall likewise destroy thee forever, He shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy tent, and root thee out of the land of the living. (sela)... the righteous also shall see and fear and shall laugh at him: 'lo, this is the man who made not G-d his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness...' "but i am (and all the rest of us true torah jews) (and we are) like a green olive tree in the house of G-d: i trust in the love of G-d forever and ever. i will give Thee thanks forever, because Thou hast done it: and i will wait upon Thy name, for it is good, before Thy saints..." ("odecha l'olam ki asisa v'akaveh shimcha, ki tov neged chasidecha")... ta... nik.

and thus for david... oh... when you entered my life i thought that i was being brought into the inner-circle of the glory and the honor that is the home and bayit of melech hamashiach (ben yosef)... i thought you came to me hot with tears from the grave of your beloved brother-in-law... rav binyamin... with a fierce dedication and determination... and with an iron-clad conviction and passion to see his vision through no matter what the trials and tribulations to its final fruition for HaKodesh Boruch Hu... ah... but all along i see that i was deceived... you were and are really neged Hashem... and against rav binaymin and his father rav meir's perception of the path of G-d for am yisroel in this world... especially as to our proper path b'aretz... and all of this despite the fact that they fed your body in their home and nurtured your soul in their yeshiva... ingrate... traitor.... and so as such... (sigh)... for you now i have this to say... im kain... im zeh haemet... then... c'est la vie... od ayn mah l'asot... what is... is... and so this one's for you too dude... and right back at ya bra... as i tear my love for you out from my heart...

(tehilim:55)... to achitofel...

"to the chief musician for strings, a maskil of david. 'give ear to my prayer, oh G-d; and hide not Thyself from my supplication. attend to me, and answer me: i sob in my complaint, and make moan; because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they persecute me. my heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me. fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror has overwhelmed me. and i said, oh that i had wings like a dove! for then i would fly away, and be at rest. lo, then i would wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. (sela)... i would hasten to find a refuge for myself from the windy storm and the tempest. destroy o L-rd, and divide their tongues: for i have seen violence and strife in the city. day and night they go about it upon its walls: mischief also and trouble are in the midst of it. wickedness is in the midst of it: oppression and fraud depart not from her streets. for it was not an enemy who taunted me; then i could have borne it: nor was it one who hated me who did magnify himself against me; then i would have hid myself from him: but it was thou, a man my equal, my companion, and my familiar friend. we took sweet counsel together, and walked to the house of G-d in company. let death spread its oblivion upon them, and let them go down alive into she'ol: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them. as for me, (and all of us)... i (we) will call upon G-d; and the L-rd shall save me (us). evening, and morning, and at noon, i pray, and cry aloud: and He hears my voice. He has delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many who strove with me. G-d who is enthroned from olden time, shall hear and afflict them (sela)... those who dread no changes, and do not fear G-d. (for) he (achitofel) has put forth his hands against such as are at peace with him: he has broken his covenant. the words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than  (olive) oil, yet they were drawn swords. cast thy burden upon the L-rd, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. but Thou, o G-d, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days: but i will trust in Thee..." ("v'atah elokim, toridame liva'er shachat: anshei damim u'mirma lo yechetzu yemayhem; v'ani evtach bach")... ta... nik.   

« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 11:46:58 PM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    72.25.84.113 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"i am nikmatdam humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengteance..."

nikmatdam
Junior JTFer

one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nacman bulman zt"l

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 11:19:55 PM »     

the above was getting too long... so this will be the conclusion...

and as for the rest of us... the truly faithful and the moser nefesh b'emet for our cause... we must strive on despite heartbreak and perfidy...

we are not b'nai noach... we are b'nai avraham... we do not simply get inside our tevot and rise above the evil in the world and just sail away... no... we stand and fight with all our might against it... and we rail against the rishut and the reshayim even when and where we are too weak to fight... and if the reshayim and slime leadership of this world cast us arrogantly into the kivshan haaish... we climb right back out and dust ourselves off and resume fighting for Hashem... for He is kuley tov and we are bidden by Him to rid the world of all evil...  and thus our mission is to eradicate evil thru our learning torah, performing mitzvot and especially via our tefilot... these are our main weapons and we point with them directly at the sonim and fire them at them and keep on doing so until we finally vanquish them...

this is the reason avrahm is our first patriarchal forefather and not noach... because noach ran away... after they mocked him... he turned his back on them and simply consigned them all to gehenom... not so avraham avinu... he strode out in front of Hashem and endeavored to conquer every square inch physically and spiritually for Hashem Yitboruch... and he never gave up trying to redeem the sinners from their masters such as nimrod, canaan, mitzrayim, kush and put... who had all arisen some 240 or so years after the mabul to rebel openly against Hashem with great hatred and with great weapons of kishuf and ruchot hatumah... avoda zara, giluei arayot and shifchut damim... and they nearly succeeded but Hashem toppled their tower... spread them abroad and removed their powerful unification... and whatever Hashem did... avraham followed... when he needed to show love and compassion like Hashem he opened his tent wide to all comers... and when he needed to fight he went to war unafraid with perfect faith in Hashem's salvation and dedicated to His sanctification in holiness... kiddush Hashem... and this is the example we must all follow as well... we are all his true children and as such we must rise up without fear and finish what he began... and in true love for Hashem and for all of our ancestors who came before us... we must not let them down and we must prove ourselves worthy of their name and of their unique choseness... "

this is what i have just recently re-learned from rav meir in "40 years"... next i'll show you where...

but in the meantime... like moshe rebenu summoned us:  "mi l'Hashem alai..." (v'alenu!!!)... shavuah tov... nik. out... 

« Last Edit: Today at 12:34:45 AM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    72.25.84.113 

"i am nikmatdam humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengteance..."

Pages: [1]         

« previous next »

Jump to:  Please select a destination: ----------------------------- General Category ----------------------------- => General Discussion => The Kahanist Movement => Ask JTF Archives => Introduce Yourself ----------------------------- Israel ----------------------------- => Save Israel => Announcements of Events ----------------------------- America ----------------------------- => Save America From George Wahabi Bush and Company => The New World Order Crisis => Affirmative Action People Crisis => Immigration Crisis => Energy Independence => America's Morality Crisis => Announcements of Events ----------------------------- Torah and Jewish Idea ----------------------------- => Torah and Jewish Idea => Appreciation For Creation ----------------------------- Healthy Living ----------------------------- => Healthy Living In The Spirit of Chaim Ben Pesach ----------------------------- The Worldwide Crisis of Islam ----------------------------- => The Truth About Islam   

JTF Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.