Author Topic: Camel Face Hanan Ashwari Is At It Again!  (Read 1542 times)

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Camel Face Hanan Ashwari Is At It Again!
« on: October 31, 2007, 10:10:20 PM »
This p.o.s. was invited to speak at Emory University.  I just posted about it on my blog:

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=2235

I think I might just get a fatwa for this post. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Camel Face Hanan Ashwari Is At It Again!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 10:13:37 PM »
That demonic whore wears a Halloween mask 365 days a year!~

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 10:14:23 PM »
See for creatures like this I don't mind them wearing burkas, it saves the rest of us from looking at their ugly faces.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 11:17:40 PM »
This is Adam Shapiro's wife, right?

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 11:28:00 PM »
No C.F.  Shaprio's wife is some younger woman living in Michigan, if I remember correctly.  Adam Shapiro is young too. 

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 11:31:20 PM »
Another replacement theology "christian", I hate them more than I hate the muslims, they are the absolute excrement of mankind and should all be killed. We gave them our bible, our G-d, our morals and one of ours is their messiah and they still believe that we have been done away with and totally support the arab muslims who kill christians more than any other group, all because of the fact that a Jewish state exists again which goes against their beliefs that G-d has replaced us with their disgusting church. Thank G-d for the Christian Zionists who actually have read their bibles.

Adam Shapiro should be hacked to pieces.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 11:43:04 PM »
Another replacement theology "christian", I hate them more than I hate the muslims, they are the absolute excrement of mankind and should all be killed. We gave them our bible, our G-d, our morals and one of ours is their messiah and they still believe that we have been done away with and totally support the arab muslims who kill christians more than any other group, all because of the fact that a Jewish state exists again which goes against their beliefs that G-d has replaced us with their disgusting church. Thank G-d for the Christian Zionists who actually have read their bibles.

People like this are really stupid a-ses. The whole theory is for the birds. This has to have  a very marginal following. People can't be this stupid in large numbers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 12:27:13 AM »
I would think that the majority of Christians worldwide would still believe in it as Christian Zionism is a relatively new phenomenon.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 01:51:20 AM »

I don't think the problem is that Asharwi is a "replacement theology Christian"--the problem is that she is Muslim in all but name like virtually all Arab "Christians" are.  >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 01:55:28 AM »
No C.F.  Shaprio's wife is some younger woman living in Michigan, if I remember correctly.  Adam Shapiro is young too. 
What's hilarious is that everybody loves to bill Adam Shapiro (ys"vz) as a "Jewish activist" all the time, as if that helps increase his credibility--when he is, in fact, one of the few self-hating worms out there who specifically disavows Judaism altogether. In that aspect, he is one of only a few self-hating animals who does not practice taqqiyah and is completely honest about what they think of themselves and their people.

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 05:42:09 AM »
From the article
“The [Second Lebanon] War proved [Israel] could not defeat a nation fighting for freedom,” Ashrawi said

Do they really believe this?  I am so sick of scuzlims crowing around about how "powerful militaries" cant defeat them.  If the US military was allowed to fight like they were trained to do the scene would be quite different in iraq and the fact that a muslim breathes anywhere in Israel (including the "disputed" terriories which of course belong to Israel) at all proves that the army is being held back from fighting like they can ::)

And since when was lebanon fighting for freedom?  They are allowing a terrorist organization to use their land to lauch attacks against a soverign nation....thats fighting for freedom?  This woman is an idiot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 10:47:30 AM »
wait a second, that's a "she"?!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein