Author Topic: David 'face lift' Duke accuses Irish not Iranians of killing U.S. troops in Iraq  (Read 1477 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.red-alerts.com/un-american-activities/faith-and-begorra-david-duke-claims-the-irish-are-killing-gis-in-iraq/   

Faith and Begorra! David Duke Claims The Irish Are Killing G.I.’s in Iraq
Posted in Un-American activities, Blacklist, Islamic Expansionism by Rob Taylor on January 22nd, 2007
Or at least he’s repeating the claims of lefty rag The Independent who are using the I.R.A. angle to refute American reports of Iraqi insurgents being aided by Iranian Revolutionary Guard. I guess that whole “white brotherhood” thing goes out the window when your a Jew hating traitor who needs a patsy to try to cover for your new B.F.F., who’s Revolutionary Guard are attacking our troops.

Of course, the story is based on shaky logic anyway. The reporters from The Independent claim that Insurgent I.E.D.’s are detonated using the same technique used by the I.R.A., so it must be those sneaky Irish helping the insurgency, not the poor misunderstood Iranians. The underlying assumption to this bizarre leap in logic being that there’s no possible way I.R.A. bomb making instructions could be disseminated to anyone searching for bomb making info on, say, the Internet.

Besides, Muslims are peaceful people and the Irish love fighting and blowing things up. At least that’s what the Brits at The Independent say. In private. They also like having a handy minority around to pin things on when a conspiracy involving Jews or Blacks just won’t do.

I guess I won’t be seeing them, or Duke, at the next St. Paddy Day parade.
[/quote]   

>:( ::)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
When no JOOS around blame Irish. ::) :::D
KKK and "nativists" always hated "Papists": Irish, Polish, Italians not only Blacks and Jews.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This is true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
He is a silly nut.Does any one really take him serious.Hes like the Micheal Jackson of the Klan. :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He is a silly nut.Does any one really take him serious.Hes like the Micheal Jackson of the Klan. :)
:::D :::D :::D and i'v read a lover of coke not the cola

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Unfortunately, all too many people take Duke seriously.

He was elected to the Louisiana State Legislature as a Republican.

Early this year he made trips both to Syria and also Iran, where he was hosted as a guest speaker in denying the Holocaust and calling for the extermination of all Jews.

Did you hear so much as a "peep" from the U.S. State Dept. denouncing Duke, cancelling his passport, putting him on the "No-Fly" List of terror suspects?

NO.

None of you heard anything except loudmouth media shill morons who are paid millions of dollars a year to blast Pelosi and Dennis Kucinich for making trips to Syria.

WHY?...

Why indeed are these truly ridiculous Democrats the subject of American media attention, as well the subjects of the U.S. Government's attention,  for their travelling to Syria, while at the same time David Duke is paid to make "Kill the Jew" speeches in known terrorist Muslim Nazi countries?

And why do all of your favorite "Conservative Republican" heroes just smile and repeat more and more lies just to achieve power and wealth; all the while ignoring genuine Nazis like the Muslims and Duke?

Is it because Duke, like Giuliani, Romney, Fred and all the others is "a member in good standing" in their "Republican" Country Club?

Is a "good conservative" someone who hates Hillary, but sees no problem whatsoever with a known Nazi and Louisiana State Legislator encouraging America's enemies to murder Jews worldwide and wage jihad?

Just asking....I don't expect any of you major league "conservatives" reading this to answer with anything more than a denunciation of "Ron Paul" and possibly add a denunciation of ME in your rants as well.

Seems to be the "Kahanist" JTF Forum "game plan" of many here to be blind to serious danger...but wide awake when it comes to choosing which enemy of America and the Jews is allowed (with your permission and approval) to kill you.

I have one last bit of bad attitude to share with you readers...

You laugh at Duke and his followers, but if Chaim Ben Pesach and JTF had so much as just HALF the financial support and number of followers as did Duke, Chaim would have already been the Prime Minister of Israel and we would no longer be worried about Muslim maniacs taking advantage of stupid and traitorous American "leaders" and stupid and traitorous Jewish "leaders".

Now you can all feel free to accuse me of all the vicious lies and slanders you can think of...and continue on with slandering and libeling Ron Paul for doing EXACTLY WHAT EVERY ONE OF YOUR "CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL FRONT RUNNERS" HAS DONE AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
When the Klan went down in the 1960s the FBI bought the franchise out.They own it lock, stock and barrel.I wouldn't be surprised to learn that clown is FBI.Its just a magnet for nuts to keep the streets safe.I respect those with strong beliefs even if I despise them in my heart,but I can't stand fakes.He is a fake. ;)

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
When no JOOS around blame Irish. ::) :::D
KKK and "nativists" always hated "Papists": Irish, Polish, Italians not only Blacks and Jews.   

You get it!