Author Topic: Under what circumstances can the use of nuclear weapon can be justified ?  (Read 7420 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Under what circumstances can the use of nuclear weapon can be justified ?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 05:41:13 AM »
Nuclear weapons are undesirable, and should not be used, but if a nation has no other way to survive, I'd think about it.
In no way they must be used to kill just for the sake of killing even evil people. But in case Israel is really in danger, they could use a nuclear weapon to stop anihilation (In case they have that weapons- I am noone to say whether Israel has or hasn't nuclear bombs, it would be a lack of respect, since Israelis have said it is a secret)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 06:53:49 AM »
I don't like Nukes!!!
Start of with one damn nuke, and 5 mins later all humanity is history! sigh.

I mean, if nukes did not carry radiation, and use of these weapons did not receive counter-nuclear war, then YES!

But lets say Mecca is nuked, radiation would fall on Israel :'(

On the other hand, the new russian "Father of all bombs" is a great means. Kill LOTS of baddies, and receive NO radiation-and possibly no international intervention (possibly). Too bad it's a russian weapon  :'( :'( (scared)

newman

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 07:05:10 AM »
I don't like Nukes!!!

I mean, if nukes did not carry radiation, and use of these weapons did not receive counter-nuclear war, then YES!

On the other hand, the new russian "Father of all bombs" is a great means. Kill LOTS of baddies, and receive NO radiation-and possibly no international intervention (possibly). Too bad it's a russian weapon  :'( :'( (scared)

Fuel/air bombs are good too.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 07:24:05 AM »
I don't like Nukes!!!

yea!
I heard some rumours that these weapons were used on the Chezen rebels?

newman

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 07:27:22 AM »
I don't like Nukes!!!

yea!

Anything they use on muslims is A- OK by me. :)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2007, 07:32:58 AM »
I don't like Nukes!!!

yea!

I quite like the insurgency in Chechnia!

Russians killing muslims, and muslims killing russians  ;)

There are disadvantages ofcourse for us! :-\

newman

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2007, 07:36:28 AM »
I don't like Nukes!!!

yea!

I quite like the insurgency in Chechnia!

Russians killing muslims, and muslims killing russians  ;)

There are disadvantages ofcourse for us! :-\

When it's nazi, Jew-hater versus nazi Jew-hater let the slaughter begin and enjoy the show!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2007, 11:42:43 AM »
Glasisng out the MECCA is great idea; it's the only place on earth with 0% friendly casulties risk. ;) O0
You can use neutron bombs to clear the oil fields and pre islamic heritage/tourist atractions sites; they kill muzies and leave intact infrastruckture with almost none radiation or fallout. ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

kellymaureen

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2007, 12:27:03 PM »
Glasisng out the MECCA is great idea; it's the only place on earth with 0% friendly casulties risk. ;) O0
You can use neutron bombs to clear the oil fields and pre islamic heritage/tourist atractions sites; they kill muzies and leave intact infrastruckture with almost none radiation or fallout. ;D

Ultra why arent you running this world, youre very smart! :)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2007, 12:44:45 PM »
A few (dozen) thousands Religion of Piece terrorism victims less I was once peacfull like Raul; liberal two state solutioner;  :-[ Now I belive in: Kill them all and let the alla the snake knows his own in islamic paradise (hell); killing muslims is self defence not murder and frankly speaking nuclear bomb is just like any other weapons we shoud used them when needed becouse our enemies won't hesitate to use them against us. :o Sometimes I do fear myself. ;) O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm