Author Topic: Under what circumstances can the use of nuclear weapon can be justified ?  (Read 7393 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
In your opinion, under what circumstances can the use of nuclear weapon can be justified ?
I should ask Chaim this question either...
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
It is justified to save a good people, such as the Israeli people.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

Using them on muslims is not only justified but highly desirable!

Kiwi

When all other opinions are used and failed. And the lesser of two evils are justified.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If it is going to save more lives (I know that sounds odd), by ending a war, then it's good.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

If it is going to save more lives (I know that sounds odd), by ending a war, then it's good.

It's not about saving any old lives. It's about saving good peoples' lives and terminating bad peoples' lives.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

It's not about saving any old lives. It's about saving good peoples' lives and terminating bad peoples' lives.

what i'm referring to are AMerican soldiers for example...If more of their lives can be saved by shortening a war by dropping the bomb and ending that war, then i'm for it.  Well, that's one reason..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

kellymaureen

What if muslims manage to set off a nuke in an American or Israeli city...and its not totally impossible it could happen....I think that warrents a nuclear response....in one the places muslims hold common.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
What if muslims manage to set off a nuke in an American or Israeli city...and its not totally impossible it could happen....I think that warrents a nuclear response....in one the places muslims hold common.

If that happens, arabia, and Islam get erased from the planet. Our men will have to wear radiation suits when they drive to the oil rigs to operate them in the unpopulated wasteland that was once the domain of the muslims.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 01:29:40 PM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
mecca would be a great target! ;)

kellymaureen

Re: Under what circumstances can the use of nuclear weapon can be justified ?
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 01:34:55 PM »
Mecca should have gone BOOM sept 12/01

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 01:39:09 PM »
Kelly shame on George W Bush for not doing that! >:( O0

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 01:41:03 PM »
Why would he ? He wants oil.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 01:42:46 PM »

In the 1930s and 40s The Japanese were radical, militant haters of the west who planned to conquer the USA. Their religious beliefs were that the 'gods' watched over Japan and would never allow it to be invaded or destroyed. When the A-bombs went off over Hiroshima and Nagasaki their beliefs were shattered. Now they are peaceful, productive world citizens.

Muslims are now radical, militant haters of the west who plan to conquer the USA. Their religious beliefs are that  'G-d' watches over mecca and would never allow it to be invaded or destroyed. We must shatter their beliefs as we did with the Japanese 62 years ago.

kellymaureen

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 01:43:49 PM »

Yes instead we are out in iraq and afcrapistan searching for the elusive muslim "hearts and minds" and our guys are losing their lives needlessly.  We are babysitting 2 factions of muslim who want nothing more than to kill each other...let them have at it.

Seeing mecca turned into a smoldering sheet of glass may  turn some muslims away from islam, after seeing that their fake moon G-d did nothing to save their number 1 'holiest' site....because that is one belief common among all muslims, that mecca can never be destroyed.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 01:51:26 PM by kellymaureen »

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 01:45:03 PM »

In the 1930s and 40s The Japanese were radical, militant haters of the west who planned to conquer the USA. Their religious beliefs were that the 'gods' watched over Japan and would never allow it to be invaded or destroyed. When the A-bombs went off over Hiroshima and Nagasaki their beliefs were shattered. Now they are peaceful, productive world citizens.

Muslims are now radical, militant haters of the west who plan to conquer the USA. Their religious beliefs are that  'G-d' watches over mecca and would never allow it to be invaded or destroyed. We must shatter their beliefs as we did with the Japanese 62 years ago.

Ha ha you beat me to it:P
Great minds really do think alike ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 01:45:16 PM »
I Can't stand him and I wish I could say what I really think if him ,but my job prevents that from being such wise Idea! ;)

newman

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 01:47:11 PM »

Of coarse. :)

I really do admire you for your 'mind', y'know. ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 01:48:04 PM »

Of coarse. :)

I really do admire you for your 'mind', y'know. ;)

Absolutely I knew that ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 01:48:15 PM »
You both hit that and thats weird! ;)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 02:12:13 PM »
To save non muslim lives
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
To save non muslim lives

And/or end muslim ones.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 02:15:42 PM »
The same right!LOL ;) :) O0

Kiwi

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 04:38:21 AM »

100% agree it worked in Japan

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 04:47:50 AM »
I think it would be justified in an act of self defense.

I have the oppinion, that it is justified to use the nuclear weapons to bomb the oil-fields of Saudi-Arabia and Iran right now, because they use the oil-money to cause great chaos all over the world. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani