Author Topic: End to aliyah (immigrate to Israel)?  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
End to aliyah (immigrate to Israel)?
« on: October 31, 2007, 01:03:45 PM »
(IsraelNN.com) Interior Minister Meir Sheetrit (Kadima) struck a blow to one of the central pillars of Zionism Tuesday, calling for an end to automatic citizenship for Jews who make aliyah (immigrate to Israel)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: End to aliyah (immigrate to Israel)?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 01:08:13 PM »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 01:09:59 PM »
Did you see that OD?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 01:51:42 PM »
Well, I think he is right.
We saw what happend when we gave automatic citinzship to "Jews" from Russia and Ex-Soviet states, we got Neo - Nazis .

Those Chinese are not the "lost tribes" anyway.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 01:53:27 PM »
Dexter,who do JEWs think the Lost tribes are,anyhow.Do You know kid? :)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 01:54:35 PM »
We saw what happend when we gave automatic citinzship to "Jews" from Russia and Ex-Soviet states, we got Neo - Nazis .

The problem there is we let in many non-Jews.  Any Jews should be let in without question.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 01:58:16 PM »
From Batya Medad's blog on Arutz Sheva:

Israel's Interior Minister Shitrit wants Israel to be "like every other country."

Isn't it enough that we have prostitution, drug addicts, murderers, alcoholics and every other crime and personality disorder?

That statement of Shitrit's reminds me of the ancient Biblical national crime at the time of Shmuel Hanavi, Samuel the Prophet.  G-d had been waiting for the Hebrew People to ask for a king to obey the mitzvah of establishing a King, but instead, they asked for a king "like all other nations."  And we got King Saul who, sounds familiar?, fought David instead of Amalek and the Philistines.

Now Shitrit wants to limit/restrict/change immigration, forget about the mitzvah of aliyah, to "good people," no crooks and no protexia to someone just because he may be Jewish.

Shlomo HaMelech, King Solomon was right, as he repeated many times in Kohelet, Ecclesisastes, "Nothing's new."

We sure live in Biblical times...

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 02:16:56 PM »
The problem there is we let in many non-Jews.  Any Jews should be let in without question.

I agree
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 02:22:49 PM »

I'm not conviced they are Jews at all.
I'm a bit confused between Jew (religion) and Jew (ethniclly), therefor from now on I will cal "Jews" in the ethniclly term "Hebrews". Anyway, these Chinese Jews have no conection to us and they are lying only to get a trip to Israel, get money etc'.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 02:26:13 PM »

I'm a bit confused between Jew (religion) and Jew (ethniclly), therefor from now on I will cal "Jews" in the ethniclly term "Hebrews". Anyway, these Chinese Jews have no conection to us and they are lying only to get a trip to Israel, get money etc'.
Dexter, this is based on a decision by the Chief Rabbinate.  No offense, but they know a bit more than you.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 02:37:21 PM »
Who do Jews think the lost tribes are anyhow? :)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 02:40:58 PM »

You can make the genetic tests to get the proof for or against them being Israelites or Hebrews; IRC Bnei Menashe from NE India Assam had some materrnal Israelite DNA but  it was not decided for sure and the decision to make them one of the "lost tribe" was politicall one  the Jewish Authorities are ready to let almost anybody even resembling Jew to offset the A-rab minority problem; however when they'll convert to judaism they will become as good Judahites as you Dexter. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 02:42:33 PM »
OR neo nazis

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 02:45:40 PM »
Or some other kind of hater of Jews.After I wrote the neo nazi comment I thought oops.Chinese neo nazis.LOL :::D

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 02:50:59 PM »

Dexter, this is based on a decision by the Chief Rabbinate.  No offense, but they know a bit more than you.
;D
And they now they are the "lost tribes" because ??

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 03:16:23 PM »
MANY claim the title.I Don't know.Christian Israelists think they are , but they hate JEWs and are Racists!