Author Topic: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men  (Read 54501 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 04:08:54 PM »
I understand your amusement but sadly it's really not that much of a laughing matter.

You will soon see legislation beginning at the local level in the United States whereby non-Muslim women will be required to cover up when passing through Muslim areas. 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 04:11:23 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 04:11:50 PM »
I understand your amusement but sadly it's really not that much of a laughing matter.

You will soon see legislation beginning at the local level in the United States whereby non-Muslim women will be required to dress modestly when passing through Muslim areas. 

Modest dress to us and them differ greatly.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 04:12:35 PM »

You will soon see legislation beginning at the local level in the United States whereby non-Muslim women will be required to dress modestly when passing through Muslim areas. 

Modest dress to us and them differ greatly.

I realize that. That's why I went back and edited it to 'cover up'.

ftf

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 04:14:16 PM »
If men find it hard to look at a woman who is not covered from head to toe, that's the man's problem not the woman's, it's the man who needs to do something about it. (as in stop finding it hard, or perhaps just look away whenever a woman walks past)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 04:26:27 PM »
If men find it hard to look at a woman who is not covered from head to toe, that's the man's problem not the woman's, it's the man who needs to do something about it. (as in stop finding it hard, or perhaps just look away whenever a woman walks past)

You just pissed Adam613 off.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 04:38:46 PM »

muslim males are filthy and have no self control or any sense of decency. Any woman, muslim or not, without a hijab or a tent sends them into a frenzy and most of the time results in the woman's rape. With chronic criminals, there is no accepting responsibility for one's actions - everything is the fault of their victim. This is found in islam especially with muslim males; (i.e. blaming their rape victim because she did not wear a hijab, etc).
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 04:45:32 PM »

muslim males are filthy and have no self control or any sense of decency. Any woman, muslim or not, without a hijab or a tent sends them into a frenzy and most of the time results in the woman's rape. With chronic criminals, there is no accepting responsibility for one's actions - everything is the fault of their victim. This is found in islam especially with muslim males; (i.e. blaming their rape victim because she did not wear a hijab, etc).

After the rape comes the honor-killing. The father will murder his daughter because she will no longer yield as many goats in the forced marriage.

ftf

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 05:06:42 PM »

You just pissed Adam613 off.
Good.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 05:09:03 PM »

There's a big difference between 'covered from head to toe' and modest dress.

Did you ever know either of your grandmothers?  Do you remember how they dressed?

I'm sure not like sluts, and I'm sure that their society wasn't morally decreped either.  I'm sure they didn't wear tight shorts, low cut tops, thong underwear, etc.  

I was at the supermarket the other day and a woman was wearing jeans cut so low that I could see the top of her pubic hair!  What is the world coming to?

I don't want to see a half-naked woman unless I'm going to have sex with her.  Go ahead, call me a muslim, but I have better things to think about than sex.

If women behaved themselves, men would be more productive and a lot less aggressive.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 05:11:17 PM »
Now now, let's watch where we're going with this.  Tents are certainly not required, but the way the majority of women dress today is disgusting.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

ftf

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 05:14:07 PM »

Did you ever know either of your grandmothers?  Do you remember how they dressed?

I'm sure not like sluts, and I'm sure that their society wasn't morally decreped either.  I'm sure they didn't wear tight shorts, low cut tops, thong underwear, etc.  

I was at the supermarket the other day and a woman was wearing jeans cut so low that I could see the top of her pubic hair!  What is the world coming to?

I don't want to see a half-naked woman unless I'm going to have sex with her.  Go ahead, call me a muslim, but I have better things to think about than sex.

If women behaved themselves, men would be more productive and a lot less aggressive.
Maybe I overstated the point, a decent woman should not want to go around half naked, at the same time no should force them to dress modestly, it's their choice how they want to dress. If they want to go around half naked, decent men should be capable of ignoring the fact that that they are doing so.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 05:20:20 PM »

Maybe I overstated the point, a decent woman should not want to go around half naked, at the same time no should force them to dress modestly, it's their choice how they want to dress. If they want to go around half naked, decent men should be capable of ignoring the fact that that they are doing so.

Of course the half naked woman should not be assaulted, but I'm still going to look.

Anyhow, Feminismin my opinion, is SINGLY responsible for the downfall of Western Civilization.

It all began with Women's Sufferage.  That was the beginning of the end. 

ftf

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 05:21:53 PM »

Of course the half naked woman should not be assaulted, but I'm still going to look.

Anyhow, Feminismin my opinion, is SINGLY responsible for the downfall of Western Civilization.

There was nothing wrong with women being given the vote, thought I would definately say that some of the things that were done in the campaigns for it were terrible.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 05:24:22 PM »

Did you ever know either of your grandmothers?  Do you remember how they dressed?

I'm sure not like sluts, and I'm sure that their society wasn't morally decreped either.  I'm sure they didn't wear tight shorts, low cut tops, thong underwear, etc. 

I was at the supermarket the other day and a woman was wearing jeans cut so low that I could see the top of her pubic hair!  What is the world coming to?

I don't want to see a half-naked woman unless I'm going to have sex with her.  Go ahead, call me a muslim, but I have better things to think about than sex.

Not singly.  You're forgetting about the mental disorder called liberalism.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 05:26:00 PM »

There was nothing wrong with women being given the vote.

OK, but Women's Sufferage is the lifeblood of liberalism.  

Joe Schmo

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 05:27:40 PM »

Did you ever know either of your grandmothers?  Do you remember how they dressed?

I'm sure not like sluts, and I'm sure that their society wasn't morally decreped either.  I'm sure they didn't wear tight shorts, low cut tops, thong underwear, etc. 

I was at the supermarket the other day and a woman was wearing jeans cut so low that I could see the top of her pubic hair!  What is the world coming to?

I don't want to see a half-naked woman unless I'm going to have sex with her.  Go ahead, call me a muslim, but I have better things to think about than sex.

You're forgetting about the mental disorder called liberalism.

Women's Sufferage/Feminism makes liberalism possible.

ftf

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 05:29:11 PM »

There was nothing wrong with women being given the vote.

OK, but Women's Sufferage is the lifeblood of liberalism.  
Liberalism = Insanity

One thing for people to think about. The majority of politicians these days seem to be obsessed witht the economy, they think that everything resolves around money. We rejected Karl Marx's idea of social structure, so why have we accepted his analysis of society (that it resolves around money)?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 05:31:07 PM »
Liberalism = Insanity

One thing for people to think about. The majority of politicians these days seem to be obsessed witht the economy, they think that everything resolves around money. We rejected Karl Marx's idea of social structure, so why have we accepted his analysis of society (that it resolves around money)?

Liberalism = Feminism/Women's Suffrage

ftf

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 05:33:28 PM »
Liberalism = Insanity

In modern terminology, I agree with: Liberalism = Feminism but I cannot agree with Liberalism = Women's Suffrage, women have as much right to vote as men.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 05:38:42 PM »
Liberalism = Insanity

In modern terminology, I agree with: Liberalism = Feminism but I cannot agree with Liberalism = Women's Suffrage, women have as much right to vote as men.

I'm not talking about the 'rights' of Women, but the origins of Liberalism.

Women have the right to not be hurt, touched, raped, killed, etc., but vote?  The word 'right' implies entitlement.  I prefer 'privilege'. 

We cannot AFFORD to give Women the privilege to vote anylonger.  Our society simply cannot survive such a scenario.

ftf

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2007, 05:45:28 PM »
Liberalism = Insanity

Women have the right to not be hurt, touched, raped, killed, etc., but vote?  The word 'right' implies entitlement.  I prefer 'privilege'. 

We cannot AFFORD to give Women the privilege to vote anylonger.  Our society simply cannot survive such a scenario.
I really don't think the problem has been caused by women's suffrage, as many men vote for idiots as women.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 05:54:03 PM »
Liberalism = Insanity

I really don't think the problem has been caused by women's suffrage, as many men vote for idiots as women.

I'm speaking in general terms, I'm not talking about exceptions.

Men and Women think differently, FTF. 

Is it therefore presumable that they vote differently as well?

ftf

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 06:02:38 PM »
Liberalism = Insanity

Men and women do think differently, and yes they therefore may vote differently. Men and women were created by God to work together, maybe the answer should be that only married couples should be allowed to vote, and that they should only have one vote between the two of them, the idea being that they discuss the vote and work together to decide who to vote for.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2007, 06:08:01 PM »
Liberalism = Insanity

Women are as much in society as men, hence should have an equal say.