Author Topic: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men  (Read 55708 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2007, 07:36:36 PM »
A bare minimum of 25 would be  advisable.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2007, 07:37:46 PM »
Yes and at what cost to the woman, you think that each child does not take massive resources from the mother while developing?

I have known women at 60 to bear children too, its that good or plain stupid.

Resources are definitely taken from the mother during pregnancy, but they are regained after birth.

Well no you are incorrect every childbirth is at risk, regardless of age. If you think it is not, then you are well miss informed, which would explain the high child death rates outside Australia.

Women should not be having children over 40.
And yes every birth is risky, driving your car is risky too - but you do that every day. As long as the woman is healthy enough to give birth.. she can have several children. If there is a chance of the mother's life at risk, of course she should abort the baby. You're making it sound like women shouldn't have more than 1 or 2 kids.. as if it's impossible to happen in the West.

Australia is scarcely under populated, it's the size of the inter-continental U.S with 20 million people. You don't have a high child death rate because you don't have children.

Kiwi

« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2007, 07:46:09 PM »
Long term damage to the woman can't be fixed.

And really do you really want to know all that happens to a woman in those stages, and after?

And I love women to have kids, but not to the extent of damaging the mothers health.

kellymaureen

« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2007, 07:48:58 PM »
I would have liked to have 3 or 4 but thats not how its going to work out....first because Ill be 32 next week and secondly most guys my age (or preferably older)  are divorced and already have kids and arent looking to have more :-\

Kelly why will you not have 12?

Lol I dont want to be giving birth at 50  :D
Im too old to have more than a couple more.

No you not according to these men you should still be producing like a rabbit, why age is not a factor here.

You have many years let in you until you hit menopause you are younger than me, so twins in the family you can easy to do it.

Come on girl get there BREEEEEEEEEDDDDDD

:::D

Lol Ill be needing a guy for that, im not an amoeba :::D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2007, 07:50:52 PM »
I Say what the heck ,,,,,,Breed!I on average probably have more babes than any one.Remember, those who breed lead! ;)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2007, 07:55:10 PM »
I Say what the heck ,,,,,,Breed!I on average probably have more babes than any one.Remember, those who breed lead! ;)
The problem is whats breeding isn't leading or doing much else. They are just becoming a drain on society!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2007, 07:56:07 PM »
We can be different!We here are! ;)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2007, 07:56:30 PM »

And really do you really want to know all that happens to a woman in those stages, and after?

And I love women to have kids, but not to the extent of damaging the mothers health.

What long term damage? I've met many women that have had 8+ children.. and they're in perfect health. Explain the high Jewish birth rate in Israel, those Jewish mothers with several children were resisting soldiers.

No wonder why Oz is so under populated.. I'm assuming you people must be getting jammed with anti-birth propaganda.

Kiwi

« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2007, 07:57:09 PM »
I would have liked to have 3 or 4 but thats not how its going to work out....first because Ill be 32 next week and secondly most guys my age (or preferably older)  are divorced and already have kids and arent looking to have more :-\

Kelly why will you not have 12?

Lol I dont want to be giving birth at 50  :D
Im too old to have more than a couple more.

No you not according to these men you should still be producing like a rabbit, why age is not a factor here.

You have many years let in you until you hit menopause you are younger than me, so twins in the family you can easy to do it.

Come on girl get there BREEEEEEEEEDDDDDD

:::D

Lol Ill be needing a guy for that, im not an amoeba :::D

:::D :::D :::D :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2007, 08:01:39 PM »

What long term damage? I've met many women that have had 8+ children.. and they're in perfect health. Explain the high Jewish birth rate in Israel, those Jewish mothers with several children were resisting soldiers.

No wonder why Oz is so under populated.. I'm assuming you people must be getting jammed with anti-birth propaganda.

Vito google what happens to a women in childbirth and after effects of multiable births, long term damage.

I don't want to go into details about production on this part of the forum.

Also I feel you are too inexperienced to talk openly about that side of womanhood with you.

Not being despectful to you Vito, just if it was Wayne that is different because he has a wife and kids, and already knows the changes in a woman that occurs with motherhood.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2007, 08:04:37 PM »
Wow ,Ouch!PS I have 1000'000 thousand on my wife  LOL O0
Joking all!

Kiwi

« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2007, 08:07:29 PM »

:::D Vito see you post so uninformed.

They pay us to have babies $5000 per baby. We get paid leave to look after them from our jobs.

Paid child support from the government.

They are trying to make us have children.

The opposite is true, they are all for child propaganda.

They even help with daycare if required.

Thats why low class females breed like rabbits, they do it solely for money, and the benfits are paid until the child is 16 years old.

Kiwi

« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2007, 08:10:00 PM »
Wow ,Ouch!PS I have 1000'000 thousand on my wife  LOL O0
Joking all!

LOL Wayne why not the 12 kiddies why stop at 4  ^-^ :::D

As if I didn't know that answer  ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2007, 08:11:13 PM »
YOU know im only trying to be politically IN  correct! ;) :)

Kiwi

« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2007, 08:13:32 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D

8;)

I know I know  ::)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »
Have some baby's Vito and all .Raise them right and wait,,,,,,first  find a gal!YOU can do it.Your just being modest. ;) :)

Kiwi

« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2007, 08:23:23 PM »
I will go now and work and do unwomenly things for my people  8;)

Before I go I found a post that sums up some peoples attitudes here.

Now Kelly you must take great note of this.  ^-^

The good wife's guide for the 1950's

1) Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready, on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospect of a good meal <especially his favorite dish> is part of the warm welcome needed.

2) Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be freshlooking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

3) Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a life and one of your duties is to provide it.

4) Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives.

5) Gather up schoolbooks, toys, paper etc and then run a dustcloth over the tables.

6) Over the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering for his comfort will provide you with immense personal sarisfaction.

7)Prepare the children. Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces <if they are small>, comb their hair and, if necessary, change their cloths. They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part. Minimise all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet.

8) Be happy to see him.

9) Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

10) Listen to him. YOu may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

11) Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead try to understand his world of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.

12) Your goal: Try to make sure your home is a place of peace, order and tranquillity where your husband can renew himself in body and spirit.

13) Dont greet him with complaints and problems.

14) Dont complain if hes late home for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this minor compared to what he might have gone through that day.

15) Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or have him lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

16) Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing, and pleasant voice.

17) Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgement or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

18) A good wife always knows her place.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2007, 08:25:10 PM »

Vito google what happens to a women in childbirth and after effects of multiable births, long term damage.

I don't want to go into details about production on this part of the forum.

Also I feel you are too inexperienced to talk openly about that side of womanhood with you.

Not being despectful to you Vito, just if it was Wayne that is different because he has a wife and kids, and already knows the changes in a woman that occurs with motherhood.

Yep, I've found what you're talking about. Do you know what scientists classify as "multiple births"?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/medical_notes/239741.stm

Read that and get back to me.
That is completely different than one birth at a time! One birth at a time is totally normal!!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2007, 08:25:51 PM »
SO far I love it .Thanks infidel! ;) :) :) :) :)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2007, 08:26:57 PM »

first  find a gal!YOU can do it.Your just being modest. ;) :)

I'm just a wuss ...

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2007, 08:28:33 PM »

1) Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready, on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospect of a good meal <especially his favorite dish> is part of the warm welcome needed.

2) Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you'll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be freshlooking. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

3) Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a life and one of your duties is to provide it.

4) Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives.

5) Gather up schoolbooks, toys, paper etc and then run a dustcloth over the tables.

6) Over the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering for his comfort will provide you with immense personal sarisfaction.

7)Prepare the children. Take a few minutes to wash the children's hands and faces <if they are small>, comb their hair and, if necessary, change their cloths. They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part. Minimise all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer or vacuum. Try to encourage the children to be quiet.

8) Be happy to see him.

10) Listen to him. YOu may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first - remember, his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

11) Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead try to understand his world of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.

12) Your goal: Try to make sure your home is a place of peace, order and tranquillity where your husband can renew himself in body and spirit.

14) Dont complain if hes late home for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this minor compared to what he might have gone through that day.

15) Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a comfortable chair or have him lie down in the bedroom. Have a cool or warm drink ready for him.

16) Arrange his pillow and offer to take off his shoes. Speak in a low, soothing, and pleasant voice.

17) Don't ask him questions about his actions or question his judgement or integrity. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

Lemme guess, a man wrote that.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2007, 08:30:34 PM »
Vito
your Italian so you must be joking us. :)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2007, 08:33:05 PM »

8) Be happy to see him.

:::D :::D :::D  boy oh boy  ;D

Ok, I'm not that bad....her problems are important too. And we're both heads of the house.
And instead of the ribbon in the hair, make it lingerie  ^-^

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
Vito
your Italian so you must be joking us. :)

I'm half Italian... my Bohemian blood completely dilutes the Casanova blood.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2007, 08:36:15 PM »
Nah! :)
WE cant ever stop loving women...Its in our Blood! O0