Author Topic: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men  (Read 55463 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men
« Reply #225 on: November 13, 2007, 01:31:58 AM »
If I were a woman, I wouldn't want to be Scriabin's wife  ;D .. but I'd be his neighbor  O0

Lol i am a woman and let me tell you thats still to close for my taste  :P

Oh give him a break :D I thought women like a dominant male anyway, no?

Women like men not boys vito big difference, and dominant does not and never means abusive.

Come on Infidel, you know I don't mean abusive.

Right - though i dont understand how vito fits in there - but not domineering all the time or in every way... you don't want a guy who will tell you how to do everything and boss you around like you are his belonging or something and have no will of your own.

I'm not abusive, and would want my wife to be my equal.. no more no less.

Lol sorry Vito, when she said Vito i thought she meant like she was vitoing something... I forgot thats your name... lol sorry i can be a real ditz sometimes :P

Hah, as can all women. There goes the male dominance in me.. no more Mr. Nice Guy *Mwahahaha*

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #226 on: November 13, 2007, 01:35:06 AM »

For you vito I know that its not you, you will be a good husband and father one day. You attitude you show, proves this.  ;)

I have no doubts about you as a man at all.  O0

No way, Vito is a sweetheart :)

Thanks ladies  ^-^

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #227 on: November 13, 2007, 02:21:38 AM »
If I were a woman, I wouldn't want to be Scriabin's wife  ;D .. but I'd be his neighbor  O0

Lol i am a woman and let me tell you thats still to close for my taste  :P

Oh give him a break :D I thought women like a dominant male anyway, no?

Women like men not boys vito big difference, and dominant does not and never means abusive.

Come on Infidel, you know I don't mean abusive.

Right - though i dont understand how vito fits in there - but not domineering all the time or in every way... you don't want a guy who will tell you how to do everything and boss you around like you are his belonging or something and have no will of your own.

I'm not abusive, and would want my wife to be my equal.. no more no less.

Lol sorry Vito, when she said Vito i thought she meant like she was vitoing something... I forgot thats your name... lol sorry i can be a real ditz sometimes :P

Hah, as can all women. There goes the male dominance in me.. no more Mr. Nice Guy *Mwahahaha*

Lol guys can be as much a ditz as any girl can if not more! :P And that would be a chauvinist not domineering :-p
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #228 on: November 13, 2007, 02:39:11 AM »

For you vito I know that its not you, you will be a good husband and father one day. You attitude you show, proves this.  ;)

Thanks ladies  ^-^

Lol there you go, now you see you've all have gone and done! you boosted his ego! what a dangerous thing to do for a guy then they will think they are kings of the world :-p jp you seem like a really nice guy :)
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Kiwi

« Reply #229 on: November 13, 2007, 02:51:31 AM »

Thanks ladies  ^-^

No worries   O0

newman

« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2007, 05:14:28 AM »
I'm pleased to say that I've come a long way as a progressive male.

I've learned to resect women for their minds, not just their looks. I've learned to listen to women and show genuine concern. I've learned to be more worldly and polite. I've been able to get in touch with my feminine side so I ca better relate to women.

Hell, anything to get the silly wenches into bed. ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #231 on: November 13, 2007, 07:09:16 AM »

I've learned to resect women for their minds, not just their looks. I've learned to listen to women and show genuine concern. I've learned to be more worldly and polite. I've been able to get in touch with my feminine side so I ca better relate to women.

Oh yeah that last line was soooooo smooth  ::)

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #232 on: November 13, 2007, 09:34:16 AM »

How romantic, you should be proud   :::D

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #233 on: November 13, 2007, 10:37:57 AM »
My opinion is that there is nothing wrong with a woman wearing revealing clothes.
Also hygene is a very high standard especially these days and thats very great thing.

Theres many cultures that are open about sexuality and have no probelem with it and has been a beautiful thing.

Also  in many parts of europe the drinking age is any age and in those countries they have the least amount of probelems

The big serious probelems occur in countries that try to restrict alcohol/sexuality for example like america with its movie ratings and all kinds of restrictions and pointless controlling laws have the most amount of probelems.

I am Greek Orthodox and do you know how mad that would make me if they started to card people saying you have to be 21 and up to consume the body and blood of christ because it contains wine, or if they arrested the priest for giving comunion because hes providing alcohol to minors?!?!

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #234 on: November 13, 2007, 01:47:55 PM »
My opinion is that there is nothing wrong with a woman wearing revealing clothes.
Also hygene is a very high standard especially these days and thats very great thing.

Theres many cultures that are open about sexuality and have no probelem with it and has been a beautiful thing.

Also  in many parts of europe the drinking age is any age and in those countries they have the least amount of probelems

The big serious probelems occur in countries that try to restrict alcohol/sexuality for example like america with its movie ratings and all kinds of restrictions and pointless controlling laws have the most amount of probelems.

I am Greek Orthodox and do you know how mad that would make me if they started to card people saying you have to be 21 and up to consume the body and blood of christ because it contains wine, or if they arrested the priest for giving comunion because hes providing alcohol to minors?!?!

Well you are allowed to have for like religious reasons, like on pass over i have at least 4 cups (yay pesach :P jk) so in church you would still be able to have the blood of jesus? that sounds a little bit cannibalistic to me, but to each their own and no offense of course... it was just an observation i made... so anyway back to what i sorry was saying (sorry ADD :P) so you would have no problem with that :)

From history we see that when any people or country become extremely lacking in moral they fall. Look at the Romans, Greeks, Babylonians and so on and so forth. Yes there are some African tribes that have women walking around topless and they are still around but they also probably are not as immoral as the empires were... I have more to say on this topic and actually think I'll write something up - though i doubt i would post here - about it but thats for another time.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l