Author Topic: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men  (Read 54521 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007, 06:12:05 PM »
Liberalism = Insanity

One thing for people to think about. The majority of politicians these days seem to be obsessed witht the economy, they think that everything resolves around money. We rejected Karl Marx's idea of social structure, so why have we accepted his analysis of society (that it resolves around money)?

Liberalism = Feminism/Women's Suffrage
In modern terminology, I agree with: Liberalism = Feminism but I cannot agree with Liberalism = Women's Suffrage, women have as much right to vote as men.

I'm not talking about the 'rights' of Women, but the origins of Liberalism.

Women have the right to not be hurt, touched, raped, killed, etc., but vote?  The word 'right' implies entitlement.  I prefer 'privilege'. 

We cannot AFFORD to give Women the privilege to vote anylonger.  Our society simply cannot survive such a scenario.
I really don't think the problem has been caused by women's suffrage, as many men vote for idiots as women.

I'm speaking in general terms, I'm not talking about exceptions.

Men and Women think differently, FTF. 

Is it therefore presumable that they vote differently as well?
Men and women do think differently, and yes they therefore may vote differently. Men and women were created by G-d to work together, maybe the answer should be that only married couples should be allowed to vote, and that they should only have one vote between the two of them, the idea being that they discuss the vote and work together to decide who to vote for.

Work together, yes, but I'm talking about voting.

Thomas Jefferson and the other Founding Fathers of America would have laughed at the idea of Women's Suffrage.  If the Founding Fathers had thought Women's Suffrage was a good idea, they would have made it a part of the Constitution.  They did not.

Women's Suffrage (in America) did not come about until the twentieth century.

ftf

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2007, 06:13:38 PM »
same in the UK...

Joe Schmo

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2007, 06:13:46 PM »
Women are as much in society as men, hence should have an equal say.

OK, but don't complain then about Liberalism and Liberal policies.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2007, 06:15:30 PM »

Liberalism started much before Women's Suffrage.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2007, 06:17:53 PM »
same in the UK...

Shows how the Old-Timers felt differently about Women voting.

They weren't modern, enlightened and progressive like we are.  They were real men.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2007, 06:19:21 PM »
Work together, yes, but I'm talking about voting.

Thomas Jefferson and the other Founding Fathers of America would have laughed at the idea of Women's Suffrage.  If the Founding Fathers had thought Women's Suffrage was a good idea, they would have made it a part of the Constitution.  They did not.

John Adam's wife advocated for women's suffrage. You can see this in her letters. Although John Adams was shocked with this, he nevertheless found her letters to be a rather convincing argument.

He wasn't going to disagree with his wife!  That would not be smart.

I don't know if you're married, but its not a good idea to get in the habit of disagreeing with one's wife.

ftf

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2007, 06:20:19 PM »
same in the UK...

They weren't modern, enlightened and progressive like we are.  They were real men.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. In the UK, women's suffrage came in, in 1918.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2007, 06:21:19 PM »

Liberalism started much before Women's Suffrage.

Not the kind of Liberalism that we know today.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2007, 06:25:58 PM »
same in the UK...

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. In the UK, women's suffrage came in, in 1918.

It didn't exist until 1918, why?  There must have been a reason.

Could it be that the Old-Timers thought it a bad idea?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2007, 06:26:37 PM »
If men find it hard to look at a woman who is not covered from head to toe, that's the man's problem not the woman's, it's the man who needs to do something about it. (as in stop finding it hard, or perhaps just look away whenever a woman walks past)

There's a big difference between 'covered from head to toe' and modest dress.

Did you ever know either of your grandmothers?  Do you remember how they dressed?

I'm sure not like sluts, and I'm sure that their society wasn't morally decreped either.  I'm sure they didn't wear tight shorts, low cut tops, thong underwear, etc.  

I was at the supermarket the other day and a woman was wearing jeans cut so low that I could see the top of her pubic hair!  What is the world coming to?

I don't want to see a half-naked woman unless I'm going to have sex with her.  Go ahead, call me a muslim, but I have better things to think about than sex.

If women behaved themselves, men would be more productive and a lot less aggressive.

If women want to dress like sluts, then they are asking for trouble - not that the males have any right to give them trouble, they do not.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

ftf

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2007, 06:26:57 PM »
My final say about women's suffrage, as a Christian, I must refer to what is written in the NT and I see the following verse: Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ."

If we are all one, we should be able to earn the same privileges and have the same rights.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2007, 06:28:39 PM »
My final say about women's suffrage, as a Christian, I must refer to what is written in the NT and I see the following verse: Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ."

If we are all one, we should be able to earn the same privileges and have the same rights.

I don't think that the concept of equality 'in Christ' is the same thing as Women's Suffrage.

ftf

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »

I don't think that the concept of equality 'in Christ' is the same thing as Women's Suffrage.
You can argue all day, for now I've had enough.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2007, 06:31:03 PM »
There is nothing wrong with women voting.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Joe Schmo

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2007, 06:31:52 PM »

I've got other things to do too.

I will say this, however.  In my opinion, the issue of Feminism is the biggie, and that's why I'm passionate and long-winded about it.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2007, 06:32:41 PM »

Then don't let me hear you complain about Liberals and Liberal policy.

ftf

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2007, 06:34:24 PM »
Maybe democracy isn't a good idea.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2007, 06:34:45 PM »

Women and men vote for whoever they want. There are women who vote for conservatives just as there are men who vote for liberal B.S.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2007, 06:43:19 PM »

I've got other things to do too.

I will say this, however.  In my opinion, the issue of Feminism is the biggie, and that's why I'm passionate and long-winded about it.

1 Corinthians 14:34 (King James Version)
34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

How about this, some kind of extreme lewd and provocative clothes can be seen as "sexual harasment" :D but muslims men are harasing even woman in burkas they're worse than animals.
And you shud give the voting privilige only for persons who served in army and or defended it in security services citisenship is about being responsible for its country; and for sure no voting for youth under 30 for both sexes. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Joe Schmo

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2007, 06:54:07 PM »

Women and men vote for whoever they want. There are women who vote for conservatives just as there are men who vote for liberal B.S.

Not in general.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2007, 06:55:28 PM »
woman should have the same political rights as men, no questions asked

Joe Schmo

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2007, 06:56:20 PM »
woman should have the same political rights as men, no questions asked

No questions asked?

OK.  Enjoy Liberalism.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2007, 06:56:50 PM »

Not in general.

So to you, more women vote for leftist B.S and that is why you do not think they should be given the right to vote?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2007, 06:58:51 PM »

Not in general.

So to you, more women vote for leftist B.S and that is why you do not think they should be given the right to vote?

In a nutshell.

There are exceptions, but in general, yes.  Women tend to want peace at any price.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2007, 07:01:58 PM »

Not in general.

In a nutshell.

There are exceptions, but in general, yes.  Women tend to want peace at any price.

Ah ha, now we are getting somewhere. Is there any stats available showing that more women than men want peace at any price? What if it was more men who wanted peace at any price, would you be against men having the right to vote?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 07:05:43 PM by Mstislav »