Author Topic: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men  (Read 55775 times)

kellymaureen

Re: Muslim Cleric - Women's "Sexy" Atire Is Emotional Abuse For Men
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2007, 01:24:22 PM »
I'm with ftf on this one.

Women's clothing choices are irrelevant.

Part of living in a free society and being a responsible adult is coping with temptation. We all walk past Porsche convertibles but resist the urge to hotwire it and drive away. We all walk past a bakery on our way home when we're hungry but don't jump the counter and steal the hot rolls. So we should ALL be able to cope with the sight of attractive women be they in tents, mini skirts or nude without resorting to rape or going cross-eyed.

As far as sufferage is concerned:

Woman should be able to vote just as they should be able to work, get elected to office, sit on a jury or start a business. They pay tax afterall. Didn't the founding Fathers say "no taxation without representation"?

Then enjoy the death of our society, Newman...because it is GOING to happen.

Our society isn't dieing because women vote, work or speak up.

It's going down the drain because of self-hate,false white guilt, moral relativism and spiritual bankruptsy............all of these corrupt ideas were started by communists and liberal academics- ALL MEN, BTW.

Margaret Thatcher saved Britain from (male) Labor Party economic ruin and destroyed the Argentinian invasion of the Falklands.

Golda Meir ordered the assassination of arab terrorists post Munich.

Deborah (of the book of Judges) was a great military leader of the Hebrew Nation and the wisest person in her day.

Closer to home......:

Lisa, Kellymaureen and Shoshana are courageous, conservative, "kill-the-enemy" women. Would you want to see their votes not count this election? Should we discourage 50% of our population from making a contribution to our society?

Women are meant for having children, not voting, not warfare.

Saying that there are 'kill the enemy' women is like saying there are good black people.  It may be true, but we're still talking about a small percentage of people.

Most Women want 'peace at any price' and 'safety at all costs'.
If they want safety at all costs, we simply must make them realise that "peace now" leads to disasters in the long run.

If anything I became MORE of a 'kill the enemy" person after having a child...I want to protect him at any cost from having to grow up in an islamic world, already he has to deal with things that I never had to growing up.  So many have become such appeasing sissys in this country I want him to see that thats NOT the answer.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2007, 04:57:29 PM »
If anything I became MORE of a 'kill the enemy" person after having a child...I want to protect him at any cost from having to grow up in an islamic world, already he has to deal with things that I never had to growing up.  So many have become such appeasing sissys in this country I want him to see that thats NOT the answer.

Yes .....I want to protect each of my 12 children aswell: Latisha, Majda, Clarisha, Ebony, Latifa, Shannel, Oprah, Keyshawn, Raheem, G-Unit and Threepac.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2007, 05:01:40 PM »
Best laugh of the day!!!!!!!!!!I love the Oprah one! :::D :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2007, 05:04:59 PM »

Yes .....I want to protect each of my 12 children aswell: Latisha, Majda, Clarisha, Ebony, Latifa, Shannel, Oprah, Keyshawn, Raheem, G-Unit and Threepac.

Lol my my arent you busy making babies  :::D  Im sure that Loquanda feels left out you didnt mention her, just because shes the white sheep of the family isnt any reason to leave her out ;)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2007, 05:07:18 PM »
lol  :::D
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Kiwi

« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2007, 05:40:37 PM »

Lol my my arent you busy making babies  :::D  Im sure that Loquanda feels left out you didnt mention her, just because shes the white sheep of the family isnt any reason to leave her out ;)

Its ok for him to make babies, think of the poor wife, popping those out  :-\

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2007, 05:42:41 PM »

I expect to have at least 8-10 kids  O0

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2007, 05:45:38 PM »
I used to want 12! ;) :)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2007, 05:52:31 PM »

Part of living in a free society and being a responsible adult is coping with temptation. We all walk past Porsche convertibles but resist the urge to hotwire it and drive away. We all walk past a bakery on our way home when we're hungry but don't jump the counter and steal the hot rolls. So we should ALL be able to cope with the sight of attractive women be they in tents, mini skirts or nude without resorting to rape or going cross-eyed.

If clothing choices are irrelevant, why do Orthodox Jewish Women ALL dress modestly?  Coincidence?! 

And by the way, beautiful women are FAR more tempting to men than Cars or food. 

Very true. Women in more reveiling clothing are definately a distraction. Well in my case I'm distracted by any attractive women, regardless of what she's wearing  :)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2007, 05:53:07 PM »
I used to want 12! ;) :)

If I can afford 12, I'll have 12  O0

Kiwi

« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2007, 05:53:22 PM »

You expect to make 8-10 kids your don't give birth to them.

The danger occured while in childhood birth and carry of a child is high on a mother.

Increases with each birth.

8-10 or 12 kids is not healthy for the woman.

Studies have shown the less educated the woman the higher number of children she produces.

Hence the high child birth rate in third world countries.

So you looking what a woman at the bottom of the education scale?

Kiwi

« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2007, 05:55:06 PM »

If clothing choices are irrelevant, why do Orthodox Jewish Women ALL dress modestly?  Coincidence?! 

And by the way, beautiful women are FAR more tempting to men than Cars or food. 

Very true. Women in more reveiling clothing are definately a distraction. Well in my case I'm distracted by any attractive women, regardless of what she's wearing  :)

Maybe she need to be completely covered up  ;)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2007, 06:11:57 PM »
the cleric has a good point, instead of laughing and automatically dismissing what someone says (regardless of what religion or who he is) its wise to understand the message. He is absolutly right, women should not dress like sluts and society is responsible for what its members do in public (privatly a little more complicated). Why should someone stumble at a half naked wh()re in the streets evertime one has to go to school, go to the grocery store, etc. etc. ?  - Newman your right one has to turn away, but you have to realise that only a very small percentage of people actually do that 100% of the time. Sooner or later a guy will forget and look, and get damaged by these images. Also these things do lead to worse things, and do distract men - its allmost impossible to forget an image- it will allways be stuck in ones head. (subconsciously).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2007, 06:14:42 PM »

You expect to make 8-10 kids your don't give birth to them.

The danger occured while in childhood birth and carry of a child is high on a mother.

Increases with each birth.

8-10 or 12 kids is not healthy for the woman.

Studies have shown the less educated the woman the higher number of children she produces.

Hence the high child birth rate in third world countries.

So you looking what a woman at the bottom of the education scale?

Orthodox Jews pull it off, the Italians and Irish pulled it off.. and they're not super-humans. It is perfectly fine for women to have that many children. The people that conducted this study that you're talking about are probably the same people that would gladly suck the brain out of an unborn child.

Stupid people can populate, smart people can also populate. Reproduction is part humankind's most fundamental genetic makeup, it is rediculous to correlate education:birth rate. Starving people continue to have children because they're stupid. People in the civilized, educated world can't have as many children because life is simply too fast pace to take care of so many children.  

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »
I think the more kids a woman has, the better of a woman she is.  I want at least 4 kids. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2007, 06:19:19 PM »
If she is young.12 is fine. ;) :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2007, 06:21:20 PM »
I would have liked to have 3 or 4 but thats not how its going to work out....first because Ill be 32 next week and secondly most guys my age (or preferably older)  are divorced and already have kids and arent looking to have more :-\

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2007, 06:33:30 PM »
I would have liked to have 3 or 4 but thats not how its going to work out....first because Ill be 32 next week and secondly most guys my age (or preferably older)  are divorced and already have kids and arent looking to have more :-\

Women are safe until they're 40. My mother was 40 when I was born, I think I'm ok  :-X

I'm sure you can find a guy that will want (more) kids.. they're out there. I'm keeping an eye out for you Kel  ;)  and Happy Birthday hun  O0 :-*

kellymaureen

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2007, 06:43:58 PM »

Women are safe until they're 40. My mother was 40 when I was born, I think I'm ok  :-X

I'm sure you can find a guy that will want (more) kids.. they're out there. I'm keeping an eye out for you Kel  ;)  and Happy Birthday hun  O0 :-*

Awwww hey thanks!  I have one child already so another 2 or 3 would be pretty great, twins run in my family (my dad is an identical twin and he has another set of brothers who are also) so maybe i can do it that way ^-^

Kiwi

« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2007, 07:06:47 PM »
Yes and at what cost to the woman, you think that each child does not take massive resources from the mother while developing?

I have known women at 60 to bear children too, its that good or plain stupid.

Kiwi

« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2007, 07:10:19 PM »

Well no you are incorrect every childbirth is at risk, regardless of age. If you think it is not, then you are well miss informed, which would explain the high child death rates outside Australia.

Kiwi

« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2007, 07:11:01 PM »

Kelly why will you not have 12?

kellymaureen

« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2007, 07:14:09 PM »

Lol I dont want to be giving birth at 50  :D
Im too old to have more than a couple more.

Kiwi

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2007, 07:17:59 PM »

Lol I dont want to be giving birth at 50  :D
Im too old to have more than a couple more.

No you not according to these men you should still be producing like a rabbit, why age is not a factor here.

You have many years let in you until you hit menopause you are younger than me, so twins in the family you can easy to do it.

Come on girl get there BREEEEEEEEEDDDDDD

:::D

Kiwi

« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2007, 07:19:20 PM »
Your not a woman unless you breed at least 12 or more.

You can do 20  :::D