Author Topic: TERRORIST & NAZI FASHION IN THE UK  (Read 13885 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Re: TERRORIST & NAZI FASHION IN THE UK
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2007, 03:21:31 PM »
I was looking for a funny picture for one of my posts and I found this. Not funny by anymeans. Its outrageous. WHY DOES BRITAIN ALLOW THIS ?????????

If I was that cop I would have made sure that silly/nazi scarf is wrapped around his corpse in a morgue. 
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2007, 06:13:11 PM »
The idiot cop is just standing there.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2007, 07:10:02 PM »
The idiot cop is just standing there.

That was all they did during that temper tantrum by the muzzies. They did, however, get videotape evidence of the as$wipe leading the chanting. The police could have done more like arrest the muzzies who were clearly inciting sedition/treason and terrorism.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2007, 03:24:56 AM »
The police could have done more like arrest the muzzies who were clearly inciting sedition/treason and terrorism.

Agreed ! If thats the case why doesn't Britain have rallyies to protest against Islam ? Why can't I go out to the street and chant "Death to the Arabs" wrapped in a beautiful Israeli flag while at the same time I am burning Palestinan & Iranian flags along the way without getting arrested?

>:(

kellymaureen

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2007, 05:50:35 AM »
The police could have done more like arrest the muzzies who were clearly inciting sedition/treason and terrorism.

Agreed ! If thats the case why doesn't Britain have rallyies to protest against Islam ? Why can't I go out to the street and chant "Death to the Arabs" wrapped in a beautiful Israeli flag while at the same time I am burning Palestinan & Iranian flags along the way without getting arrested?

>:(

Because non muslim British people would be arrested for doing that.  The police have been "sensitivity" trained by muslim groups and have to do as their bosses tell them.  Its outrageous that law enforcement has to be "sensitive" to any group, let alone THIS group.  Here is what muslims think of England, the country that took them in and supports most of them:

I like this one ;)

« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 05:52:34 AM by kellymaureen »

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2007, 06:29:31 AM »
Since englistan is against Serbia,
giving full support to NAZIHEDINS butchers,
I like what happens to englistan now.

englistan becomes muslimmmmiiiiiier every day.

They will soon LEARN WHAT IT IS
TO HAVE NAZISLIMS AS PART OF YOUR POPULATION.

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2007, 08:57:53 AM »
Thanks for the pics Kelly.

I am utterly disgusted to the point of sickness. And stupid Brits complain about the Poles  >:(

We need a JTFer in the British Parliment NOW.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2007, 09:00:39 AM »
more than that!

newman

« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2007, 03:25:50 AM »
You reap what you sew.

Britain's military heirachy refused to destroy the railway lines to the nazi death camps.

Britain refused to allow Jewish refugees into Israel before AND after WW2.

Britain opposed the formation of the State of Israel.

Britain killed Jews in Israel.

Britain put Jews in concentration camps in Cyprus.

Britain has consistantly voted AGAINST Israel in the UN.

G_d said to Abraham......" Your seed shall become a great nation. I will bless those who bless them and curse those who curse them..."

In short............

Britain deserves EVERYTHING it gets!!!!!

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2007, 03:49:07 AM »
You are absolutley right.

Another very dark part of British History is the fact that its own Jews were aware of what was happening in the rest of Europe but yet refused to allow them to come in as refugees to spare the embarassment.

How sick & self hating is that ?!?!?!?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2007, 06:17:33 AM »
You are absolutley right.

Another very dark part of British History is the fact that its own Jews were aware of what was happening in the rest of Europe but yet refused to allow them to come in as refugees to spare the embarassment.

How sick & self hating is that ?!?!?!?

Renember what all those jewish liberals have said against Rabbi Kahane; calling him hitler and nazi?  he was at least ten times less radicall than those pisslamic animals on Kelly's Photos:

It's G-d's miracle that Jews survived to this day.:D

About this blouse the design came from 1916 and flag from 1848 so I can't call it nazi and germans always did good military weapons and equipment I have no qualms to use it against nazi muslims or neo nazim:

The polish partizans from Home Army AK; including one Polish Jew fighter? in captured german kit

Here's my favorite: "One bullet one german" poster.

Another resitance fighter in german uniforme; all pics from site about second Warsaw Uprisng.
http://powstanie-warszawskie-1944.ac.pl/

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2007, 06:30:47 AM »
The Armia Krajowa were brave fighters specifically as they were fighting against a much more advanced army that had already occupied their nation. They were the second largest resistance group after the Yugoslav Partisans if i'm not mistaken. I also think they supplied arms and other forms of assistance to the Jews during the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and even tried to blow up the walls. Some people say that they were as anti-semetic as the nazis themselves, I don't know how true that is however.
My grandfather was from the city of Lodz and I'm not sure what he thinks of the AK.

Their flag:

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2007, 07:12:11 AM »
AussieJTFer, Merkava and newman:

I agree with all of you:

britain is a kind of "damnation" for true Human Beings,
and a hellish "heaven" for NAZISLAMISTS who feel there "at home".

As for Jewish Fighters from WWII:
God bless them all.

"One bullet for one german"
is too much of a cost.
I'd rather say:
"One knife for thousands of germans".

8)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

ftf

« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2007, 10:12:07 AM »
Britain's military heirachy refused to destroy the railway lines to the nazi death camps.
Can I have sources for these two.

newman

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2007, 10:23:52 AM »

That's like asking for a source for Cook mapping the Pacific!

They're facts! There's thousands of Jews alive in Israel today who were in the damned places. Read Exodus (the book about the ship, not the Bible).

Re the railway lines..............They weren't bombed (despite Jewish refugees in London begging the government to do so)! What more proof do you want?

ftf

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2007, 10:27:13 AM »

They're facts! There's thousands of Jews alive in Israel today who were in the damned places. Read Exodus (the book about the ship, not the Bible).

Re the railway lines..............They weren't bombed (despite Jewish refugees in London begging the government to do so)! What more proof do you want?
Link me to a website about it, please.

newman

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2007, 10:29:28 AM »

Google your own websites. I've seen countless documentaries over the last 20+ years about it. I've heard testimony from Jewish survivors. Are you a holocaust denyer too?

ftf

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2007, 10:32:21 AM »

Google your own websites. I've seen countless documentaries over the last 20+ years about it. I've heard testimony from Jewish survivors. Are you a holocaust denyer too?
I've searched, but can't find any evidence to suggest the british complicity with the holocaust that you are suggesting, that's why I'm asking you to link me to some websites.

newman

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2007, 10:42:37 AM »

I've searched, but can't find any evidence to suggest the british complicity with the holocaust that you are suggesting, that's why I'm asking you to link me to some websites.

It's been on the TV news! Tovia Singer's done shows on it. The allies knew about the camps and didn't bomb the railway lines! Are you trying to say the lines WERE bombed? It's even in Churchill's memoirs!!!!! He wanted the lines bombed but his military chiefs kept procrastinating. Churchill stated that his biggest regret was not following it up.

ftf

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2007, 10:55:21 AM »

It's been on the TV news! Tovia Singer's done shows on it. The allies knew about the camps and didn't bomb the railway lines! Are you trying to say the lines WERE bombed? It's even in Churchill's memoirs!!!!! He wanted the lines bombed but his military chiefs kept procrastinating. Churchill stated that his biggest regret was not following it up.
I'm not trying to sya anything, I'm trying to ask for some sources so I can study this in more detail. I've made use of google, but failed to find any sources.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2007, 12:35:51 PM »

I'm not trying to sya anything, I'm trying to ask for some sources so I can study this in more detail. I've made use of google, but failed to find any sources.

This is the  proof and source that Alies (US and UK) knew about Holocaust from 1942 but did nothing:

Mission of Emissary Jan Karski

The Government Delegate also sounded the alarm repeatedly, sending dispatches on the extermination of Jews and transmitting to London messages from Dr. Feiner and Dr. Berman, addressed to Rabbi Stephen Wise and Rabbi Nachum Goldman in the United States, and to the two Jewish members of the National Council in London--Dr. Ignacy Schwartzbart, a Zionist, and Szmul Zygielbojm, member of BUND. What was even more important, however, was that an eyewitness, emissary Jan Karski, was sent to London. Dressed as an Estonian guard, Karski bribed his way right into the Belzec death camp for Jews and saw everything with his own eyes. Before leaving Poland, he had lengthy interviews with Dr. Feiner and Dr. Berman, who gave him the following instructions:

"We want you to tell the Polish government, the allied governments and allied leaders that we are helpless against the German criminals. We cannot defend ourselves, and no one in Poland can possibly defend us. The Polish underground authorities can save some of us, but they cannot save the masses. The Germans do not try to enslave us, the way they do other peoples. We are being systematically murdered . . . all Jews in Poland will perish. It is possible that some few will be saved. But three millions of Polish Jews are doomed to extinction.

"There is no power in Poland able to forestall this fact; neither the Polish, nor the Jewish underground can do it. You have to place the responsibility squarely on the shoulders of the Allies. No leader of the United Nations should ever be able to say that he did not know that we were being murdered in Poland and that only outside assistance could help us."

Overcoming tremendous obstacles, Karski reached London in November 1942. He not only informed the Polish government-in-exile and its Premier, General Sikorski, about the genocide in Poland, but also saw personally the following: Foreign Secretary Anthony Eden; leader of the Labour Party Arthur Greenwood; Lord Selbourne; Lord Cranborne; the Chairman of the Board of Trade, Hugh Dalton; Member of the House of Commons, Ellen Wilkinson; British Ambassador to the government-in-exile O'Malley; American Ambassador to the government-in-exile, Anthony Drexel Biddle; and Foreign Affairs Undersecretary Richard Law. Karski also testified regarding the extermination of Jews before the UN War Crimes Commission, chaired by Sir Cecil Hurst. Finally, he gave numerous interviews to the British press and also briefed other members of Parliament and organizations of British writers and intellectuals.

Leaving for thc United States, Karski then personally told the story of Jews in Poland to Undersecretary of State Adolf Berle, Attorney General Biddle, Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, Archbishops Mooney and Stritch, and American-Jewish leaders such as Stephen Wise, Nachum Goldman and Waldman. Karski was also received by President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who kept on asking specific questions about the extermination of Jews in Poland long past the time allotted for Karski's audience.

The Polish underground emissary accomplished his mission and passed on to allied leaders the message about the fate of Jews in Poland. But, to all practical purposes, his mission produced no results.(3)
http://www.ucis.pitt.edu/eehistory/H200Readings/Topic4-R3.html
http://www.holocaustforgotten.com/karski.html

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2007, 12:40:48 PM »
The Armia Krajowa were brave fighters specifically as they were fighting against a much more advanced army that had already occupied their nation. They were the second largest resistance group after the Yugoslav Partisans if i'm not mistaken. I also think they supplied arms and other forms of assistance to the Jews during the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and even tried to blow up the walls. Some people say that they were as anti-semetic as the nazis themselves, I don't know how true that is however.
My grandfather was from the city of Lodz and I'm not sure what he thinks of the AK.

Their flag:

In fact Jewish Underground was part of Polish one:

3. The Jewish Underground:

About that time, the first preparations for armed resistance began in the ghettos. In October 1942, leaders of the incipient Jewish underground joined in forming the Jewish National Committee, composed of representatives of all Jewish organizations, with the exception of BUND. This led to the creation of the Coordination Commission, which logically became in time the central political body of the Jewish underground. Irrespective of this, both BUND and the Jewish National Committee had their separate representatives remaining "on the Aryan side" and maintaining regular contact with the Government Delegate. Dr. Adolf Berman (Borowski) represented the Jewish National Committee, and Dr. Leon Feiner (Berezowski) was the representative of BUND.

On July 28, 1942, the Fighting Organization of the Warsaw ghetto was born. "On the Aryan side," it was represented by Arie Wilner (pseudonym: Jurek). On December 2, 1942, the Fighting Organization, its composition enlarged by that time, took a new name: Jewish Fighting Organization ("Zydowska Organizacja Bojowa"--ZOB). The Jewish Fighting Organization was commanded by Mordecai Anielewicz. At the time of the Ghetto Uprising, it had about 22 combat groups (20-30 men in each), over 700 combat soldiers in all. Liaison with the Home Army was maintained by Arie Wilner, who was in touch with the head of the Jewish Section of the High Command of the Home Army, Henryk Wolinski (pseudonym: Waclaw).

The Jewish representatives--Dr. Adolf Berman for the Jewish National Committee, Dr. Leon Feiner for BUND, and Arie Wilner for the Jewish Fighting Organization--declared their willingness to subordinate the activities of their organizations to the Government Delegate and the High Command of the Home Army. At the same time they asked for arms and ammunition, for financial assistance, and help with the training. The Delegate accepted the declaration and promised to extend help, while the Commander of the Home Army, in his order of November ll, 1942, acknowledged the Jewish Fighting Organization as a paramilitary organization and instructed them to employ the Home Army's organizational methods and fighting tactics. Simultaneously, the High Command assigned Major Stanislaw Weber (pseudonym Chirurg) and Captain Zbigniew Lewandowski (pseudonym: Szyna) to organize assistance for the Jewish Fighting Organization. Accordingly, the first ten guns and ammunition were passed on to the Jewish Fighting Organization in December 1942, and another ten guns and ammunition in January 1943. For his part, the Government Delegate established the Jewish section of the Delegacy, headed at first by Witold Bienkowski (pseudonym:Kalski) and later by Wladyslaw Bartoszewski (pseudonym: Ludwik), who was decorated after the war with the Israeli medal of Yad Vashem.

Thus the historical joining together of the Polish and the Jewish underground movements was completed. The manner in which it was accomplished testified to the loyalty of the Jewish citizens of Poland to the Polish state.

Also active in the ghetto was another Jewish military organization, which did not merge with the Jewish Fighting Organization. The Jewish Military Union ("Zydowski Zwiazek Wojskowy"--ZZW) consisted of three combat groups, about 400 men in all, mostly former officers and non-commissioned officers of the Polish Army and members of a Zionist organization, BETAR. It was commanded by Pawel Frenkel. The Jewish Military Union established contact with the Government Delegate and the High Command of the Home Army through a Polish underground organization, the Corps for Security.

Within the framework of cooperation between the Polish and the Jewish underground, and at the request of Dr. Feiner, the High Command of the Home Army sent a dispatch to Jewish organizations in London, which responded by forwarding through the Home Army channels the first $5,000 for BUND. This initiated other, more frequent and larger shipments of money, sent to the Jewish organizations via the underground channels of the Government Delegate and the High Command of the Home Army. Contact was also established by means of the Home Army and the Delegacy transmitters with Jewish organizations in the United States.

http://www.ucis.pitt.edu/eehistory/H200Readings/Topic4-R3.html

Love your Enemy

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2007, 05:32:39 PM »
Thanks for the info and the link Ultra Requete.

ftf

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2007, 05:34:04 PM »
Thanks very much, this is what I wanted to see.