Author Topic: Are these guys fags?  (Read 3089 times)

newman

Are these guys fags?
« on: November 04, 2007, 11:34:04 AM »
I know Big Bird is definitely a twinkle toes. I'm pretty sure these guys are based on a couple of old fags in Greenwich Village. They never have female company and they b*tch and argue like two middle-aged queens.

Whadda you people think?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: Are these guys fags?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 11:45:42 AM »
LOL

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 11:51:57 AM »
I know Big Bird is definitely a twinkle toes. I'm pretty sure these guys are based on a couple of old fags in Greenwich Village. They never have female company and they b*tch and argue like two middle-aged queens.

Whadda you people think?

Hey!  Do I detect some inspiration here?  ;)  But no, they're not fags.  They sleep in separate beds, and Bert has sung about his girlfriend...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 11:53:59 AM »

Whadda you people think?

Hey!  Do I detect some inspiration here?  ;)  But no, they're not fags.  They sleep in separate beds, and Bert has sung about his girlfriend...

In the same room, though?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 11:54:50 AM »

Whadda you people think?

In the same room, though?
Ever had a sleepover?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 12:18:01 PM »
Many people have made jokes about this.

Every time I see Bert now, I'm going to think of the "Bert is evil" web site and how the news once showed a Bin Laden poster where Bert was superimposed in the background. It's amazing that the station didn't pick up on that before airing it.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 03:58:39 PM »
It is well known they take it up the poopenschaft.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 04:03:05 PM »
They're just supposed to be broke I think, which is why they share a room.  I know lots of guys who shared rooms in colleges, it's not gay per se. 

Ren and Stimpy are better candidates for being homosexuals. 

I don't think that Bert and Ernie were created with that homosexual spin in mind, but who knows, it's certainly possible. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 04:06:15 PM »
Don't speak ill of Bert and Ernie.

Them is fightin' words.   >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 09:26:08 PM »
Don't speak ill of Bert and Ernie.

Them is fightin' words.   >:(
Yeah Newman :o What are you thinking picking on Bert and Ernie???
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 09:29:10 PM »
i think you are getting mixed up wtih that family guy episode when daytime shows start running over each other...and you ahd bert and ernie sleeping together in bed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 09:33:24 PM »
i think you are getting mixed up wtih that family guy episode when daytime shows start running over each other...and you ahd bert and ernie sleeping together in bed.

Lol oh yeah I remember that one :::D I love Family Guy

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 09:35:30 PM »
Fags no, a little misguided oh yeah  :::D

Offline AmericanLatino

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 10:08:21 PM »
hehe!  This reminds me of the whole Teletubby purple character and recently Spongebob Squarepants fiascos.  I find it so damn annoying that homo's always try to find a symbol to latch onto.  Why is Spongbob gay?  Because he's funny, naive, cute, etc?  And why in the hell is the purple teletubby gay?  Is purple one of the colors on the homo flag?

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 10:11:21 PM »
Is purple one of the colors on the homo flag?

I don't know is it, I know is rainbow coloured.  :-\

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 10:11:38 PM »
These Muslim soccer players are.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 10:14:39 PM by Ralph »

Offline AmericanLatino

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 10:14:07 PM »
You're mistaken.  You can clearly see the gentleman coughing whiele bring grabbed - it must be a hernia exam :) lol

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 10:21:25 PM »
Lol and the guy behind them sure looks like hes enjoying the show :laugh:

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2007, 11:09:52 PM »
I had a friend who insisted that they be called Ernie and Bert instead of Bert and Ernie. I then teased her and cracked up my other friend by stating a whole bunch of other things in reverse like jelly and peanut butter, Jerry and Tom, cheese and macaroni, potatoes and meat, Jekyl and Hekyl, Juliet and Romeo, etc, etc.

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2007, 11:29:31 PM »
You're mistaken.  You can clearly see the gentleman coughing whiele bring grabbed - it must be a hernia exam :) lol
He is facing the wrong way around for that  :D

newman

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 01:26:55 AM »
They're just supposed to be broke I think, which is why they share a room.  I know lots of guys who shared rooms in colleges, it's not gay per se. 

Ren and Stimpy are better candidates for being homosexuals. 

I don't think that Bert and Ernie were created with that homosexual spin in mind, but who knows, it's certainly possible. 

Mary Whitehouse the British morals crusader banned Bill & Ben the Flowerpot men for being queer. And their friend, Little Wead was a metaphore for drugs! :::D :::D