Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 4 New JTF Videos (11/01)  (Read 71895 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch HaShem, 4 New JTF Videos (11/01)
« on: November 01, 2007, 11:02:50 AM »
                                                                                                      בס''ד

(The Legacy Of Rabbi Meir Kahane)

(Clinton Will Give Drivers Licenses To Illegal Aliens)

(Democrats: Let Terrorist Iran Develop Nuclear Bombs)

(Croatian Nazi Band Tours America, Canada)

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos. Doing so boosts the videos' position on youtube bringing us more viewers.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Baruch HaShem, 4 New JTF Videos (11/01)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 12:47:38 PM »
Done
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 04:07:36 PM »
I like all videos of Chaim. But two are not only good, but very good.

I like most : "The Legacy Of Rabbi Meir Kahane" and "Croatian Nazi Band Tours America, Canada"

Perhaps some important politicans will listen. Very big injustice happening to the serbs till this day. I don't know the reasons of American foreign policy, but in my oppinion a country is able to have friends, not only [wrong] interests.

After the short time I am on this forum I have understand it. There are only two ways to handle the muslime threat:

Either they change honestly or they have to leave.
:)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 04:53:11 PM »

Shalloom  & Pomoz Bog (may God be with you)
May God bless you Chain ben Pessach for this video my Jewish brother.
I have now more respect for you and your movement.

I am very surprised by this video.
You are exposing Croatian Nazism.
Croatia victimized my self and my Serbian people from Krajina.
They exiled us from our homeland Krajina.
Nobody defended us! Not physically, not political, not social.
We were betrayed by the whole world including by our motherland Serbia which was under Milosevic’s communist control. 

It is 12 years ago from the Croatian aggression against the Serbian Republic of Krajina.
Nobody said something. Nobody judges Croatian crimes against Serbs in WW2 and in the period of 1990 – 1995.

Our current government wouldn’t never say something like what you said.
Nobody remembers the pains of the Serbian Republic of Krajina and her people.

This means a lot for us. This is not something small.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 04:59:28 PM »
Love our Serbian Christian Brothers.Sorry our Country attacked you and for the first time attacked Christians on behalf of mooslimes! >:( :)

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 08:32:10 PM »

Shalloom  & Pomoz Bog (may G-d be with you)
May G-d bless you Chain ben Pessach for this video my Jewish brother.
I have now more respect for you and your movement.

I am very surprised by this video.
You are exposing Croatian Nazism.
Croatia victimized my self and my Serbian people from Krajina.
They exiled us from our homeland Krajina.
Nobody defended us! Not physically, not political, not social.
We were betrayed by the whole world including by our motherland Serbia which was under Milosevic’s communist control. 

It is 12 years ago from the Croatian aggression against the Serbian Republic of Krajina.
Nobody said something. Nobody judges Croatian crimes against Serbs in WW2 and in the period of 1990 – 1995.

Our current government wouldn’t never say something like what you said.
Nobody remembers the pains of the Serbian Republic of Krajina and her people.

This means a lot for us. This is not something small.

Thank you, DALMACIJA,
for annoucing me
what JTF did about
our struggle
against NAZICROATS.

I did not believe in
a kind of JTF video
like this any more.......

I'm happy to see I was wrong !!!

O0

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS !!!
I am about to cry...
I do not realize what is happening...

O0 O0 O0

O0 O0 O0

O0 O0 O0

THANK YOU, CHAIM,
FROM THE DEEPEST OF MY SERBIAN HEART,
FOR EXPOSING NAZICROATCANNIBALS !!!

LONG LIVE TO YOU CHAIM.
LONG LIVE TO JTFERS.
LONG LIVE TO JTF.
LONG LIVE TO ISRAEL.
LONG LIVE TO SERBIA.

:) :) :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 08:35:38 PM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 12:02:38 PM »

Husar,

You provided JTF information about the plans for the Nazi Croatian concert of the band Thompson on American soil.

It is good to see something about Nazi Croatia on the media.
We must show the world the real face of Nazi Croatia.
The last 20 years were the years of western media lies against us the Serbs.
It is time to end that evil period of lies.

The average European still believes western media lies against Serbs.
People are not optimally educated. For example many Americans also believe that Saddam Hussein had strong connections with the network of Alqiada.
The current American media is misleading her own people.

We need an alternative source of real information.
That's why we need immediately to make JTF a mass movement.
Because we need real institutions of information.
JTF members must become men of influence in the USA.

I totally support that!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 03:43:07 PM »
I'm so happy that our fantastic Serb members like the video so much!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RealDalmacija

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 03:46:27 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I really feel sorry for you, for you haven't looked at 2 sides of a story but taken one side, the serbian side and really made some hatefull comments towards Croatians.  Serbs are clean enemies of Croatians, how can you possibly think you would get a truthfull explanation from them.  It's like Palestinians coming out and saying none of them are or ever have been terrorists and the world trusting them and only them.  Natrually, there must be a second opinion from the Israeli side.  Did you know that during WW2, Belgrade (the Serbian capital if you didn't know), was one of the first cities in Europe to proclaim itself "jewish free'.  Did you know they are putting up a statue in Israel of Cardinal Stepinac, Croatia's cardinal during WW2, because he saved so many jewish people.  You cannot label every Croatian in the world to be some neo-nazi facist cause it's simply not true.  It's the truth that Serbs want you to believe.  And as for Marko Perkovic Thompson, he is not a neo-nazi facist either.  All he has ever said to people was to prove that he is and nobody has ever proved it .. of course, only Serbs .. why, because Marko sings songs of Croatian nationalism ... why is that wrong ?? Americans embrace nationalism .. in fact, the are so nationalistic that they go fight wars beyond there boarders.  Name one croatian in history that has ever stepped over his boarders ??!!  Marko Perkovic Thompson had a concert recently in Germany, 20,000 people in Frankfurt .. yes, Germany .. a country with some of the strongest hate laws in the world, and when the concert was attempted to be stopped ... the authorities couldn't find any reason to ... the translated all of Marko's lyrics ... nothing could be found.  Serbs are not friends of Jews, they are acting as your friends at the Croatian expense.  Look at what the previous poster has said ... croatians took him out of his homeland of Krajina ... Krajina is NOT a serbian region nor has it ever been in history.  It's Croatia !!!! If it was Serbia, why has the entire world recognized Croatia and it's borders ??!! This is so absured.  Look at the posters name .. DALMACIJA .. it's a region of CROATIA ... and yet a serb uses that nikcname.  You are being tricked and it's really sad that before posting such a sickening video like you did on youtube that you wouldn't attempt to get a second opinion on this whole situation.  

Offline RealDalmacija

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 03:55:31 PM »
If you need some proof my firends ... here it is ... from Wikipedia ... read the bottom portion, JEWS IN BELGRADE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgrade_Synagogue

"Before World War II some 10,000 Jews lived in Belgrade, 80% of whom were Spanish- or Ladino-speaking Sephardim, and 20% Yiddish-speaking Ashkenazim. By August 1942 the Serbian govemment proudly announce that Belgrade was the first city in the New Order to be Judenfrei or "free of Jews." [1]Only 1,115 of Belgrade's twelve thousand Jews would survive. Ninety-five per cent of the Jewish population of Serbia was exterminated.There were three concentration camps for Jews and Gypsies in the city at the time. The majority of Jews were murdered in Serbia."

Straight from Wikipedia.

Oh, and by the way, who started WW1 ... oh right, a Serb by killing Archduke Franz Ferdinand. 

I really hope you get your facts straight.  Your "friends" the serbs had a hand in killing many innocent Jewish people as well. 

Offline RealDalmacija

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 04:02:06 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgrade_Synagogue

One of the first countries in europe during WW2 to proclaim itself Jewish free ... Belgrade, the serbian capital .... there is a reliable source of information for you.  A reliable source of information when the topic is Croats and Croatia is not a Serb.  That is like me trying to get information on Jewish people from a Palestinian.  I wouldn't do that ... if i wanted information on Jewish people, or Jewish culture, or Jewish religion, history etc ... i would go to a Jewish person, cause that would be a ture reliable source.  A reliable source of information on somebody or a nation, is NOT IT'S ENEMY.  I really believe you should make a new video and trash Serbs as well for being anti-semetic.

Offline RealDalmacija

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 04:06:03 PM »
Oh, and just so it's known .. Wikipedia is a good source of information, it's two owners .. Larry Sanger and Jim Wales, both received public acknowledge of Jewish achievement.  So when your 'friends' the serbs come on here saying wikipedia is false information, well, you know it's not.

Offline RealDalmacija

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 04:11:16 PM »
Some more proof, straight from a Jewish source ...

http://www.avotaynu.com/books/Belgrade.htm

Read the 4th paragraph.  First major european city to say it was 'jewish free'.  Serbs are using the power of the jewish community and all of it's resources to put down Croatians.  Typical of an enemy.

Offline Adam04

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 04:41:53 PM »
I enjoyed the video on Rabbi Meir Kahane, Ive started reading about him, I like that he stood for what he believes in, he is a hero.
Soon we will have to pick a person that we think has made an impact on history during the last 100 years and write a report for history class, I think I may choose him, Im going to watch all the youtube videos about him and do some more reading but I already like him O0

Offline RealDalmacija

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 04:42:39 PM »
Not all Croatians are neo-nazis Chaim ... here is some more proof ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloysius_Stepinac

"He was also involved directly and indirectly in numerous efforts to save hundreds of Jews, before and during the war. Dr. Amiel Shomrony alias Emil Schwartz was the personal secretary of Miroslav Šalom Freiberger, the chief rabbi in Zagreb, until 1942. In the actions for saving Jews, Shomrony acted as the mediator between the chief rabbi and Stepinac. He later stated that he considered Stepinac blessed since he did the most and the best he could for the Jews during the war.[1] Reportedly the Ustaša government at this point agitated at the Holy See for him to be removed from the position of archbishop of Zagreb."

Don't label an entire people, get the facts straight first.  Because if you label Croats to be nazis, then you may as well label Serbs, Germans, Italians, Polish, Ukrananians .. a whole hell of alot of people to be facists.  

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2007, 08:32:37 PM »
I enjoyed the video on Rabbi Meir Kahane, Ive started reading about him, I like that he stood for what he believes in, he is a hero.
Soon we will have to pick a person that we think has made an impact on history during the last 100 years and write a report for history class, I think I may choose him, Im going to watch all the youtube videos about him and do some more reading but I already like him O0

I just hope that you don't get a bad grade if you choose to write about him. We heard about that little conflict that the teachers had with you.

He knows that I will back him up and if the only reason he gets a bad grade is because the teacher doesnt like his choice of subjects then so be it, at least he exercised his freedom of speech and the assignment was "anyone" who made an impact on history within the last hundred years...at the very least its likely his will be unique ;)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007, 09:24:04 PM »
Excellent Videos this week!!!
The Croatian Nazi Band Tours America, Canada Video is one of the Most Popular on YT. Nice Going!  O0

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 01:46:33 AM »

Hello “real_Dalmacija”...

How is life in the region Dalmacia?
Where are you from Dalmacia.
Maybe we were each others neighbors once…before you kicked me out!
We always said Croatian part of Dalmatia is Croatian and Serbian part of Dalmacia is of the Serbs. You Croats aimed for a ethnic clean Catholic Croatia.

You know very good what you guys have done to us.
I am not going to argue with you because you are not a serious or an informed person.
Your messages are proving that.

What you Croatians did toward us was above all limits.
But I do not hate all the Croatians. JTF also does not hate you all. Do not be afraid they are not like you. JTF is a civil right organization! We only hate people like you who lie and deny and have not the courage to admit their own atrocities.   

I know personally also good Croats. Trust me they do not agree with you.
There are a view good en honorable Croatians but unfortunately that is the minority.
Those Croats are under pressure, they are also targets of Nazis, we will not judge them equal with the rest of you. Most Croats openly support fascism and deny the genocide against the Serbs. 90% of the Croatians supported the elimination of the constitutional  rights of the Serbs in Croatia. Through that way you tried to continue the same works from 1941. At the end of the war your plan succeeded you established an independent and ethnic clean state of Croatia. 

That is all I have to say to you.

Do not be naïve “Real Dalmacia”.
The Jews from the JTF know very good who killed 90.000 Yugoslav Jews during WW2.
Do you really thing that the Jews are so naïve that they do not know who killed 90.000 Yugoslav Jews? Think about that!

Offline underground

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2007, 03:08:37 AM »
The Legacy Of Rabbi Meir Kahane - good video !

עוד כהנא חי!
לעולם לא עוד !

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2007, 04:43:14 AM »
"The Croatian Nazi Band Tours America, Canada"
Video shocked many Croatians.

Because they only expect Serbs to say something like that.
They are shoked to see an English speaking non Serb who is exposing the real face of Croatia.

The Croats still think that everybody from the Western world supports their propaganda.

Thank you Chaim Ben Pesach! You are a gifted speaker. I really enjoy watching you r videos

Go JTF!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 04:48:04 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2007, 08:24:20 AM »
"The Croatian Nazi Band Tours America, Canada"
Video shocked many Croatians.

Because they only expect Serbs to say something like that.
They are shoked to see an English speaking non Serb who is exposing the real face of Croatia.

The Croats still think that everybody from the Western world supports their propaganda.

Thank you Chaim Ben Pesach! You are a gifted speaker. I really enjoy watching you r videos

Go JTF!

I have always been up on world events however I have to say I could never make heads or tails of what was going on there until JTF started dealing with this issue. I could never really understand the way America was handling this unrest. Anyway Chaim's video was excellent as can be seen by the howls of protest over it and I now have a better understanding of this far off issue. It's funny how unless something seems to directly involve you most folks will tend to believe the popular news gossip about it. I can now look at this issue with a better understanding. Thanks for making this video Chaim.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 08:27:05 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2007, 09:01:09 AM »
at this moment chaim is one of the best serbian friend in this world O0 O0
what else i could say about his video O0 O0
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2007, 04:31:19 PM »
BAN "REAL DALMACIJA" NAZICROAT TAKKIYAH USER.

THIS WONDERFUL CHAIM'S VIDEO ABOUT
NAZICROAT "BAND" OF BUTCHERS
WILL BRING FLOODS OF NAZICROATS IN JTF.

>:(

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline RealDalmacija

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »
Croatians were not shocked at the comments in the youtube video Dalmacija ... we're used to it already.  Thats all Croatians and Croatia have endured in the past 60+ years was hate from just about everyone, and why, because we wanted freedom and our own country .. which every nation and people deserve.  I'm from Zadar by the way, is that considered Serbian Dalmacija to you ?? I don't understand why Serbs can't just stop with the crap already.  Why can't you just enjoy life in your own country, within your own boarders.  Thats all you constantly do is try to cause [censored] in someone elses country.  If Croatia was Serbian land, why did the entire world accept Croatia as an independant nation ??  Right, cause it's not Serbia, not is it Yugoslavia, it's Croatia.  There was no aim to ethnically cleanse Croatia of it's Serbian population.  Thats just another lie from the Serbian side.  Serbs were told that they may stay and live in Croatia, but they didn't want to because they didn't want to life in a country that wasn't considered Yugoslavia anymore.  There own problem.  And please explain to me one thing ... Serbs were allowed to kill ten and hundreds of thousands of people ... ex. Vukovar, Srebrenica in Bosnia, many places ... this was no problem ... but when you get some of your own medicine .. you jump up and claim ethnic cleansing, you were the victims, blah blah ... did you think you were gonna run terror and not get any retaliation ??  If someone comes into your home and rapes and kills your family and throws you out onto the street .. will you just put your hands up and walk away.  Of course not .. you will fight and retaliate, it's a normal thing to do.  It seems to me you Serbs have one problem ... you're never happy in your own country, within your own borders.  You are getting everything that has been waiting to come to you ... you've lost Slovenia, you've lost Croatia, you've lost most of Bosnia and Hercegovina .. most because you will lose your non-accepted "republic of serbia" in Bosnia ... you've lost Montenegro, you've lost Kosovo, you're gonna lose Vojvodina ... there is a God that sees everything including all the injustices the Serbian people have done to it's surrounding people and now you're paying for it.  You don't have to argue with me, because you can't argue with me ... you know that everything i say is the truth, and yes .. no croatian has ever claimed that we didn't kill Jewish people during WW2 ... but SERBS DID TOO !!  Numbers are numbers ... facts and facts ... Serbia and Serbians killed many many Jews as well.  The only reason you are "better friends" with jewish people is because you know how suck-up much better than we do, i'll give you that.  It's what 60 years of a communist regime run by Serbs did to the world .. brainwashed them and sucked up, putting blame on everyone else but themselves and unfortunately for the serbs, it's all blowing up in there face now.  Have a great day everyone !!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 04:42:06 PM »
BAN THIS NAZICROAT.
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc