Author Topic: The IRA  (Read 20253 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: The IRA
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2007, 04:37:31 AM »
Just out of curiosity, would you classify me as a terrorist if I bombed mosques and islamic schools causing the maximum casualties possible?

Are doing as a military operation or you just bombing for the sake of it?

What is your objectives and outcomes and who is funding the operation. Have you been classed by an international team as a terrorist? Do you have a government supporting you? If so which one?

Which countries are you bombing in?

I need answers to these questions before I can answer your question.

For example, somewhere in Western Europe with a severe islamic infestation and a useless government. Apart of a paramilitary group whose objectives are to take back our country and do what the government are not willing to do. Not supported by any formal government. Not classified as a terrorist group by any international team and operate in a low profile, clandestine manner. Fund, plan and carry out own operations.

Ok first of all you are taking back your country, second not classed by an outside source as a terrorist. 

Therefore simply you are not a terrorist.

What if it was done with or without the purpose of revenge? Being classified as a terrorist organization by an official organization is not a factor.

Outside classifications are irrelevant.

JTF and JDL are considered 'terrorists' by some agencies.

Let me guess, those agencies are either islamic or leftwing?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Kiwi

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2007, 04:39:55 AM »
Just out of curiosity, would you classify me as a terrorist if I bombed mosques and islamic schools causing the maximum casualties possible?

What is your objectives and outcomes and who is funding the operation. Have you been classed by an international team as a terrorist? Do you have a government supporting you? If so which one?

For example, somewhere in Western Europe with a severe islamic infestation and a useless government. Apart of a paramilitary group whose objectives are to take back our country and do what the government are not willing to do. Not supported by any formal government. Not classified as a terrorist group by any international team and operate in a low profile, clandestine manner. Fund, plan and carry out own operations.

Ok first of all you are taking back your country, second not classed by an outside source as a terrorist. 

What if it was done with or without the purpose of revenge? Being classified as a terrorist organization by an official organization is not a factor.

It has to be a factor I am military minded therefore there is a code of engagement that must be met.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 04:43:58 AM by The Infidel. »

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2007, 04:43:02 AM »

Outside classifications are irrelevant.

JTF and JDL are considered 'terrorists' by some agencies.

True but not all agencies that we have defence ties with. This also plays a factor external treaty's and Alliances of the other countries. goes into the conditions of classing as terrorist or not.

newman

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 04:44:29 AM »

It has to be a factor I am miliatry minded therefore there is a code of engagement that must be met.

Stuff codes of engagement!

We should kill everything with a towell on its head. :D

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2007, 04:44:51 AM »

It has to be a factor I am miliatry minded therefore there is a code of engagement that must be met.

You are in the military? If you are, what branch are you in? Okay then, I would like to know your answer if we are classified as a terrorist group, and your answer if we are not.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2007, 04:45:20 AM »

Stuff codes of engagement!

We should kill everything with a towell on its head. :D

:::D

Kiwi

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2007, 04:50:11 AM »

You are in the military? If you are, what branch are you in? Okay then, I would like to know your answer if we are classified as a terrorist group, and your answer if we are not.

Yes I am Mil. And retire in Dec this year  ;D :D O0

I am in the Australian Defence Forces and I am a Army Officer.

I had answered you on the brief information you had provided.

That I had already posted.  :)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2007, 05:27:33 AM »
don't be fooled by a bunch of flags, the fact is that the loyalists in Northern Ireland are just as bad as the provos

Oh yeh I know, the loyalist paramilitaries are not our friends and I am well aware that they have links with Combat18 and other mongrel groups and are responsible of the murder of innocent people and are massive drug peddlers. However, these loyalist groups have never actively worked with or supplied weapons to the PLO nazis nor do they outwardly display any solidarity with the arab nazis. I was told by a Protestant in Belfast when I was up there a few years ago that the Israelis even helped the loyalist paramilitaries in the 70s with weapons although I am not sure if this is true. I also found that there is a fair bit of support for Israel amongst the everyday Northern Irish Protestant in comparison to other European countries, it was still probably a minority but it was still there. I have also browsed through the Calton Loyalist forums and have found that the majority are supportive of Israel, which is diametrically opposed to the republicans and how they view the Jewish state.
Do any of these loyalists even respect Paisley anymore now that he is in bed with Adams and McGuiness?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2007, 05:39:58 AM »
The IRA's cause is legitimate.

Is lining up working class men and shooting them in the back of the head because they are Protestant a legitimate cause of action? Is blowing up fish and chip shops full of women and children legitimate? This is pure muslim and nazi like behaviour and is unjustifiable. These are the exact same excuses the PLO muslims use, that the "occupation" justifies slaughter.
I don't see why Northern Ireland should not exist as a part of the UK when the majority there decided that they wanted to be governed by the queen. You can't blame the current crop of Ulser-Scots for the plantation of their ancestors 400 years ago.

newman

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2007, 05:46:29 AM »
The IRA's cause is legitimate.

Is lining up working class men and shooting them in the back of the head because they are Protestant a legitimate cause of action? Is blowing up fish and chip shops full of women and children legitimate? This is pure muslim and nazi like behaviour and is unjustifiable. These are the exact same excuses the PLO muslims use, that the "occupation" justifies slaughter.
I don't see why Northern Ireland should not exist as a part of the UK when the majority there decided that they wanted to be governed by the queen. You can't blame the current crop of Ulser-Scots for the plantation of their ancestors 400 years ago.

I said their 'cause' not their means.

The ulster-scots are not Irish. They have as much right to Irish land as bollockstinians do to Israel.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2007, 05:53:06 AM »
So do you think the current Ulster-Scots population should be removed from the island of Ireland because their ancestors were planted their 400 years ago? Do you believe that the Protestants would be safe in a united Ireland considering the animosity between them and the Catholics? The English aren't indigenous to their island either, nor are white Australians to this continent. When do we pack our bags and leave?

newman

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 06:00:11 AM »
So do you think the current Ulster-Scots population should be removed from the island of Ireland because their ancestors were planted their 400 years ago? Do you believe that the Protestants would be safe in a united Ireland considering the animosity between them and the Catholics? The English aren't indigenous to their island either, nor are white Australians to this continent. When do we pack our bags and leave?

It's not the arabs fault the turks put them in Israel years ago but too bad. They have to go.

The protestants can stay in a united Ireland. The issue is British (foreign) rule, not their presence.

You can't compare Australia and Ireland. The Irish are a civilisation. They practiced monotheism when the english were still pagans. Abbos are stoneage and don't matter.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 06:04:24 AM »

Yes I am Mil. And retire in Dec this year  ;D :D O0

I am in the Australian Defence Forces and I am a Army Officer.

I had answered you on the brief information you had provided.

That I had already posted.  :)

O0 O0

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2007, 06:08:41 AM »
About the IRA.

IRA and nazi Croatia:

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2007, 06:14:18 AM »
The English didn't think they were particularly civilised and actually used the whole barbaric, primitive excuse in colonising them. I am not saying that the initial colonisation or plantation was right, i'm saying that today, how is it wrong for Northern Ireland to be a part of the UK when the Irish House of commons and House of Representatives (albeit narrowly) themselves, including Arthur Griffith and Michael Collins ratified the Anglo-Irish treaty that set up not only the Irish Free State but the optional exclusion of Northern Ireland from the free state (which they duly went for)?

newman

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2007, 06:17:41 AM »
The English didn't think they were particularly civilised and actually used the whole barbaric, primitive excuse in colonising them. I am not saying that the initial colonisation or plantation was right, i'm saying that today, how is it wrong for Northern Ireland to be a part of the UK when the Irish House of commons and House of Representatives (albeit narrowly) themselves, including Arthur Griffith and Michael Collins ratified the Anglo-Irish treaty that set up not only the Irish Free State but the optional exclusion of Northern Ireland from the free state (which they duly went for)?

The partition of Ireland was like Arafat's two-state settlement. It was only regarded as a starting point to get the lot. Ireland is Ireland, UK is the UK and France is France. Nobody has any right to rule all or part of the other.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2007, 06:26:35 AM »

The partition of Ireland was like Arafat's two-state settlement. It was only regarded as a starting point to get the lot. Ireland is Ireland, UK is the UK and France is France. Nobody has any right to rule all or part of the other.

They already had the lot, if they really were that into keeping the whole island for themselves why did they not deploy the regular British Army into the country in proper numbers and not just send out the constabulary to fight what was a guerilla army they could have easily defeated. You can't compare Arafat's al-hudaibiyah inspired muslim "agreements" with the anglo-irish treaty. Again, why was the treaty ratified by the Irish if the Brits wanted it all again? The Irish aren't retarded like the Jews in believing in treaties.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:28:41 AM by AussieJTFer »

newman

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2007, 06:29:26 AM »

They already had the lot, if they really were that into keeping the whole island for themselves why did they not deploy the regular British Army into the country in proper numbers and not just send out the constabulary to fight what was a guerilla army they could have easily defeated. You can't compare Arafat's al-hudaibiyah inspired muslim "agreements" with the anglo-irish treaty.

I meant that the Irish/catholic intention was to accept an independent South but only as a stepping stone to a united independent Ireland......like arafat did.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2007, 06:36:30 AM »
Oh I understand what you meant, however, I find it hard to believe that they would ratify an agreement which explicitly stated that Northern Ireland could be excluded from the free state believing that they would get it back anytime soon. They would have been really naive to think they could reclaim the north by force, then again, history tells us that was their intention, to accept the partition and reclaim the other partition by force. Sounds a bit like the arabs to be honest.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:42:31 AM by AussieJTFer »

newman

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2007, 06:44:00 AM »
Oh I understand what you meant, however, I find it hard to believe that they would ratify an agreement which explicitly stated that Northern Ireland could be excluded from the free state believing that they would get it back anytime soon. These same pro-treaty proponents fought a civil war alongside the INA against the Anti-treaty IRA, do you honestly believe that the pro-treaty fighters were fighting against their fellow nationals if they had almost parallel views on the Northern Ireland situation?
There was no cohesive, united plan amongst the republicans.
Emon De Valera set Collins up by sending him to negotiate. Collins considered an Independent South now and United Ireland later better than fighting forever for an Independent United Ireland first up.

De Valera knew it was the best move but would be unpopular with some. So he sent Collins to seal the deal then pretended Collins had sold out the northerners against his wishes.
 De Valera was a sneaky bastard. That led to the split and civil war.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2007, 06:52:04 AM »
DeValera also sent his condolences to the germans after hitler killed himself. Griffith was an anti-semite. The recent history of Ireland is not as rosy and romantic as people like to believe, they were not particularly friendly to the Jews. But yeh you are right, it was easier to establish the free state and then fight for the north as oppossed for the whole lot. Sounds like a real arab tactic, accept a treaty with the real intention of devouring the other side. Regardless, they ratified the treaty that was on offer which is pretty much an explicit statement of support and acceptance for Northern Ireland remaining part of the UK.

newman

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2007, 06:58:07 AM »
DeValera also sent his condolences to the germans after hitler killed himself. Griffith was an anti-semite. The recent history of Ireland is not as rosy and romantic as people like to believe, they were not particularly friendly to the Jews. But yeh you are right, it was easier to establish the free state and then fight for the north as oppossed for the whole lot. Sounds like a real arab tactic, accept a treaty with the real intention of devouring the other side. Regardless, they ratified the treaty that was on offer which is pretty much an explicit statement of support and acceptance for Northern Ireland remaining part of the UK.

But the technicality is the Southern 'Freestaters' agreed to that treaty. Not the Northern Catholics who  are fighting now. So there is no treaty to violate as far as they're concerned.

Yes, the IRA did side with shitler. The "enemy of my enemy is my friend" approach.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2007, 07:08:30 AM »
True but did the Protestants and unionists of Southern Ireland agree to the treaty? Where have all of the Protestants of Southern Ireland gone? Many Protestants in the early Free State were targetted for "revenge" attacks in response to so called Catholic persecution in the north. They hardly exist in the ROI today. One of the main reason why there hasn't been alot of violence against Jews in Ireland is because hardly any Jews have ever been there, they have tried however, like in Limerick. Despite all that, I have a respect for the Irish having gone through some brutal stuff at the hands of the British, I just hate how they have become a nation that absolutely kisses the arse of the PLO muslim nazis and how they are proud of being the most anti-Israel country in Europe.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 07:18:28 AM by AussieJTFer »

newman

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2007, 07:17:23 AM »
True but did the Protestants and unionists of Southern Ireland agree to the treaty? Where have all of the Protestants of Southern Ireland gone? Many Protestants in the early Free State were targetted for "revenge" attacks in response to so called Catholic persecution in the north. They hardly exist in the ROI today.

They weren't even consulted as far as I know.

Protestants in the South were only a tiny minority then. The South was depressed and hardly industrialised as opposed to the industrialised, protestant North. There was little reason for protestants to live in the South.

The whole issue is not religious believe it or not. It's simply that protestants are pro-foreign rule, non-Irish and middle class  and catholics are republican nationalist, working class. Protestants had disproportionate economic clout, too.

Hard to believe now but in Australia, up until the 60s Catholics voted Labour and protestants voted conservative. It was very tribal here, but it was socio-economic more than theological.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2007, 07:21:12 AM »
Hard to believe now but in Australia, up until the 60s Catholics voted Labour and protestants voted conservative. It was very tribal here, but it was socio-economic more than theological.

Very true, the Labor party were even known as the Fenians.

Back to the topic at hand, do you not believe that many of the Southern Protestants fled to England and Ulster because they were persecuted by the catholics? Does this then not justify the need for a Protestant majority Northern Ireland to remain part of the UK solely to provide protection for them?