Author Topic: Film released proving amir did'nt kill rabin  (Read 3355 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Film released proving amir did'nt kill rabin
« on: November 02, 2006, 12:04:46 PM »
go down page and click on video   http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=114729
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Film released proving amir did'nt kill rabin
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 01:26:16 AM »
I still don't believe the conspiracy theory.  No one ever shows real proof, just wild accusations. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 06:33:43 AM »
JDL You make a good point.  Seeing how corrupt Western Governments are I feel that they are capable of doing much worse then taking out one of their own.  Look what Bill Clinton did with Germany in Bosnia or even the elections in the US.  It is all a scam.  It doesn't matter who you vote for you get CFR globalists out to vanquish America and the entire Western World.  Bush had ALL the power which he could have thrown out ALL the illegals, built the fence, cut taxes ended the War in Iraq, transfer the "Palestinians" and many other good things, instead he moved even further to the left then Bill Clinton.  It is all one big scam.  Personally, I feel that Rabin had made agreements with the Americans, Europeans/EU to follow the CFR plance for the "Road Map" only to change his mind.....which got him murdered.  In the end he did lose the faith of the people totally.  They are still today very against giving away more land.  The Bolshevik media there is trying to "sell" the "land for peace" deal to the people of Israel now thinking they are stupid.   It is logical for him to be taken out by a "crazy right wing religious fundamentalist" if he did give away land (which I hope soon happens to ALL of Olmerts Kadima and Labor parties) too, if he did change his mind and decided not to go through with this "land for peace" he'd cross many powerful Americans/Europeans/Russians etc.  So there is no telling what happened.  I'd believe a story that he had an affair and his wife killed him....lol  Things have gotten so twisted, propagated and full of deception (disinformation) there is nothing left but corruption.  I'm hoping for a purge in Israel by the right wing on scale of Stalin's in Russia.  These Leftist vermin must GO with their Moslem "peace partners" and the American Black Hebro ghetto garbage...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 01:08:24 AM »
If it was a real conspiracy than Amir would have been convenyently killed like Kenedy's assasin was killed to cover up what he really knew and how Molosovitch was killed in a staged drug overdose. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Scriabin

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 10:38:39 AM »
If it was a real conspiracy than Amir would have been convenyently killed like Kenedy's assasin was killed to cover up what he really knew and how Molosovitch was killed in a staged drug overdose. 

Absurd.  JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald.  The only people that buy into this conspiracy hogwash (other than Oliver Stone) weren't even alive when the assassination took place.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 01:03:53 PM »
Perhaps you are correct but than again I don't know.  There seems to be so much political disinformation surrounding every major social, political and religious issue these days that one really has to search to find the proper answers.  How many Jews and Gentiles alike believe there is such a thing as "The Palestinian People" or how many Jews believe that Rabbi Meir Kahane was comparable to Adolf Hitler?  I think the ruining of General Douglas McArthur, Barry Goldwater and even Joseph McCarthy for being right tells something no?  How much propaganda is needed to supply respect, honor and award to a terrorist as Arafat or Marxists like Sadat, Carter and King Jr.?  Once the Cold War ended we now give them Nobel Prizes and build them monuements?  I guess I'm stating with the amount of corruption and guided power agendas out there one can always question. 

Perhaps Oswald was the lone gunman but there were many others who had benefitted a great deal to Kennedy's murder which is too similar to that of Lincoln's murder...  I don't know because I wasn't there but given that it got 1/100th the amount of propaganda/disinformation given to Castro, Carter, Arafat or the "Palestinians"...Amir should be freed with Pollard tomorrow...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 01:17:38 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 02:03:53 PM »

Absurd.  JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald.  The only people that buy into this conspiracy hogwash (other than Oliver Stone) weren't even alive when the assassination took place.

Watch this interview with Lyndon Johnson's mistress:

Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann