Author Topic: UK teachers ordered to dress as muslims  (Read 2509 times)

kellymaureen

UK teachers ordered to dress as muslims
« on: November 01, 2007, 11:28:12 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=490863&in_page_id=1770

Teachers at a primary school have been ordered to dress up as Muslims to promote multi-culturalism.

The West Midlands school is belatedly celebrating the Muslim festival of Eid and told its pupils and teachers to don traditional Muslim dress for the day.

All 257 pupils, most of whom are Christians, and 41 teachers - two of whom are Muslims - dressed up.

Scroll down for more...

Teachers were told to dress as Muslims to promote diversity at a primary school

A morning assembly was held to mark the event and an afternoon party was strictly for women only, because Muslim husbands object to wives mixing with other men.

Sally Bloomer, head of Rufford primary school in Lye, West Midlands, told The Sun: "I have not heard of any complaints. It's all part of a diversity project to promote multi-culturalism."

But a relative of one of the staff reportedly said: "Who would put their job on the line? They have been told they have to embrace the day to show their diversity. But they are not all happy."

Dressing in sadistic clothing to prove they are "diverse"...and in front of primary grades >:(  I would have gone into that school in a rage having my child taught by someone in a black sheet with eyeholes.

newman

Re: UK teachers ordered to dress as muslims
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 11:31:29 PM »
The way the ankle-grabbing,pillow-biting, scrotumless UK is going they'll all be ordered to become muslims permanently in a few years! >:(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 09:54:40 AM »
Good lord!! Any protests from teachers or students over dressing up as muslims would have most likely landed them in trouble with the law for alleged 'race hate'.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 10:21:55 AM »
Relax guys - everyone gets carried away w/ Halloween
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 10:27:04 AM »

Ok teachers to promote diversity ,we will all wear the dress regalia of the Klu klux klan. O0 :::D
Weak boned Idiots!I say forget killing the lawyers, kill the teachers! O0 :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 10:29:12 AM »

Sally Bloomer, I hope something terrible may happen with you.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 07:07:45 PM »
Soon all women will be forced to wear islamic chadours and burkas in the UK.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 07:54:02 PM »
Weak boned Idiots!I say forget killing the lawyers, kill the teachers! 
Soon all women will be forced to wear islamic chadours and burkas in the UK.
Good lord!! Any protests from teachers or students over dressing up as muslims would have most likely landed them in trouble with the law for alleged 'race hate'.
Insert Quote
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=490863&in_page_id=1770

This is all helping to bring England even further to a third-world dhimmi-state.
"Boomerang effect", "we have to accept that England itself is now becoming a mufti-cultural, diverse society"

Today people in England need to get our support. We must help restore all European countries that suffer from this terrible tragedies.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.