Author Topic: Revava banned Nikmatdam. He is now with JTF. Revava's Elisha is like the elephant.  (Read 135419 times)

Offline Nahum

• Junior JTFer
its not so cool to put other words in peoples mouths. 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
they haven't deleted my stuff yet.. so i got in and got it out... i'm going to continue my explanations on the "revava" thread here... on jtf... look for more over there... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
elisha's rules are lies... poisonous lies... because were any of them true as he so stipulated therein... he would have had no problems with me for i never ever told anyone they could not say what they were saying or that they should go somewhere else... if i disliked their message i fought it... plain and simple... and for and in my defense... herein is offered 71 pages covering 1000+ posts of mine over two or three years duration... find EVEN ONE THAT TELLS SOMEONE WHAT TO SAY OR NOT TO SAY OR TO SIMPLY GET LOST... THAT HERE WE ONLY DEIFY KAHANE AS ELISHA SEEMS TO INFER WAS MY BASIS FOR ALL OF MY POSTS...

and finally... if all his rules were emet... why am i banned?

am i not a member of the broad community with my own take and unique point of view to offer...? then WHY THE HELL AM I MADE INTO A PARIAH... go to hell revava!!! nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Nahum

• Junior JTFer
well i am happy that people are finally awakining to the light.  i guess some people just need to get burnt themselves to figure it out.  the revava forum is totally trash.  a bunch of trash talkers that do ZERO.  elisha just sits on his butt all day and types away on his forum. he even deletes other moderators posts.  ill tell you something, if i was a moderator on that forum and another moderator deleted my post, that would be my last day. it also appears that lenny is learning as to what kind of animal elisha really is.  well, at least i ihope he is learning. 

elisha will have his day. pretty soon he will be by himself and maybe then he can reflect on hs misdeeds and do teshuva. 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
 PM Re: (No subject) TorahZionist 
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: nikmatdam on: October 23, 2006, 12:55:29 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: nikmatdam
thanks.... glad to be here... thank G-d for you guys being here in my moment of maximum need... Hashem bless you always... i feel like david hamelech having to hide in the caves of judea to avoid persecution and worse... so in a sense that make's you nik.'s "batcave" (nikcave)... 'so tell me albert... where have you stored my nikmobile...? a super hero has to always be ready to jump into action...' "very well sir... right away sir... it's over here... it's all fueled up and rearin' to go sir..." "good man albert... that will be all..."

hamaven yaven... let's all go for it now... now that we are finally all here... this time together... we can do it... Hashem is the one doing it... not us anyhow.... we must assume... really assume the mantle which rav meir and rav binaymin both wore... they wore it humbly... not for themselves... they wore it with absolute ahavat yisroel... of all past and present and future jews to come... they wore it and showed us the way... that there is the way that has led from avraham avinu till us today... here and now... we are it... let's do it for Hashem and all the house of israel... those of us down here and those of us already up there... (and for those of us yet to come down)... thanks so much...nik. out...

do me a favor tell me if i should post this... or just let it lie for now... it's up to you because this is in response to your personal message to me... both now and from before... 

You should post it.

You should also check out: http://forum.kahane.org it's run by Yekutiel, Ezra Stein and Nahum who have all been banned by Revava.
In fact your banning is being discussed in this thread: http://forum.kahane.org/index.php?topic=808.0

Pages: [1]   

JTF Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.     
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 01:38:36 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
no offense but this has nothing to do with anything, and why are we waisting space and still have it up as a sticky?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
it's certainly not for this after speech... it's so you can peruse my revava posts... but you could do that anyway if you cared too by simply accessing my stored posts by going to my profile... so i am o.k. with this being allowed to drop... i can dredge it back up when i get a chance to burn it onto a cd later on... so fine... let 'er sink... nik. out...

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
it's certainly not for this after speech... it's so you can peruse my revava posts... but you could do that anyway if you cared too by simply accessing my stored posts by going to my profile... so i am o.k. with this being allowed to drop... i can dredge it back up when i get a chance to burn it onto a cd later on... so fine... let 'er sink... nik. out...

no offense but i usually dont read what you post because at first I didnt understand what you were writing, so then I just gave up, but anyway I dont have the time to read all the posts here, sorry.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
no offense taken... just enjoy life!!! and be a good jew... nik. out...