Author Topic: One little fella that took been banned quite badly I reckon.  (Read 1201 times)

Kiwi

One little fella that took been banned quite badly I reckon.
« on: November 04, 2007, 06:49:07 PM »
Quote from: Snir;37988
JTF ah? youre a member and a part of those loonie clan? you got to be $$$$$$ in the head to follow a guy like Chaim ben-Pesach, who honestly if i saw him on the street i would mistaken him for the homeless guy in the bus station...

JTf is a joke dear, Kahanists are a joke, its like a Jewish Al-Quaida only they dont have the means to pull what they wish, the little worm, who btw, when he speaks hebrew, his throat sound makes me want to shoot myself, actually believes he is going to become PRIME MINISTER

JTF is as vile as Islam, its Christian and Jewish religious nut cases bend together in an orgy of hate towards Black, got a pack of Serbs, white south africans, white christians who fit the StørmFrønt \ kkk profile, only they are pro Jewish.

Kahanas dead, get over it, jeesh..

He is quite a charmer  ::)

Kiwi

Re: One little fella that took been banned quite badly I reckon.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 06:55:06 PM »
Snir wrote it you banned him a little while ago, and he was answering my posts on another forum.

*warning for all those kids out there this forum is Iran based and adult content*

http://www.iranmilitary.net/forum/showthread.php?p=37997&posted=1#post37997